I'll be Waiting for You ( Part 1 : Missing You )

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye, Mrs. Kang and her daughter arrived in France ... Someone take them from the airport and take them to the house of Yoo Chun in Frnce as what he said... Shin Hye was really amazed on what she saw ... She is now on one of the most beautiful places in the world.. She feels refreshing and new a environment for them.. 

 

" Mommy I'm hungry ..." her daughter said that made her back to her trance... 

 

" Okay baby ... as soon as we arrive on Uncle Yoo Chun's house we will eat.. okay?" she said sweetly to her daughter and the little girl nodded...

 

When they arrived at Yoo Chun's mansion, Shin Hye feel exhausted with there trip so she decided to take a nap...

 

" Mrs. Kang Please tell Shin Hee that I have to get some sleep now... Just gave her something to eat... " she said while her eyes saying that he really needs to sleep now...

 

" Okay dear... Just have some rest.. " the old lady replied with a smile..

 

Shin Hye walk staright to the guest room and lay down to the bed and sleep..

 

*************

 

Yong Hwa feels so dumb and fool right now... He doesn't know where Shin Hye is... He feels really empty now... Yong Hwa went home .. His life is a mess ... When he got home, he saw somebody's waiting for him outside the gate of his house... 

 

" What are you doing here? " he asked him as his eyes covered with anger ... 

 

" I've been trying to call you Yong .. but you never answer it... " Seo Hyun asked him in frustration... 

 

" Why I have to answer it? I have nothing to explain to you .. Leave me alone .. " He said firmly.. 

 

Yong Hwa continue to walk when Seo Hyun grab him on his hands... 

 

" No Yong .. You can't do this to me... You know how much I want you and love you ... " she said struggle and obssess

 

Yong Hwa slap her hand and face her with so much anger... " Shin Hye leave me becuse of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter