Pain of Leaving 2 ( The soon to be ex wife, his future wife and Pregnancy )♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two months since they had conversation.. I'ts been two months since Yong Hwa leave his family... Shin Hye try to look for some job and at the same time she search for Yong Hwa... She wanted more explanation.. She don't have any news about her soon to be ex-husband... She wanted to make things right for the both of them... Shin Hye took her daughter to her very kind neighbor and ask  to take good care her dauhgter for the meantime for she will find a job.. Though someone provided Shin Hye and Shin Hee's need by an unknown person, she wanted to have job for her family as well and for Yong Hwa.. She thinks that maybe Yong Hwa leave them because she done nothing for her family and to help Yong Hwa on the mediaction of there child.. Every weekend, the delivery man give her the cheque with huge amount then a letter stating that its for daily needs and for the surgery of Shin Hee.. She was so thankful to the unknown person very much though she didn't know who it is.. She keep the cheque for the surgery of Shin Hee... 

 

Shin Hye was walking under the heat of the sun on the big city of Korea just to find a job but unfortunalety she never fund one.. She felt tired walking and searching around til she decided to stop on a convinient store to buy foods for her daughter .. As she was paying on the counter, she saw a tabloid near the counter.. She took ti when she saw a familiar face on the newspaper... she was shock and surprise on what she saw and suddenly tears started to fall from her eyes... 

 

" Miss are you okay? " the lady at her back asked her when she saw she was those tears...

 

She wiped it and glance to the lady and smiled.. " Yeah .. I'm fine .. " she said politely .. 

 

After she pay she went out to the convinient store and scan again the tabloid... It was Yong Hwa... 

 

News : The only daughter of S company Miss Seo Joo Hyun are now engage to the only son of Jung Corporation Mr. Jung Yong Hwa... 

 

The news makes Shin Hye's whole body frozen.. She drop the newspaper and walk like a robot that she feels like her whole body was numb..

 

" No... Yong Hwa loves me.. He loves us.. He will not do this to me.. "  she said while walking weakly as her tears started to fall... She doesn't know where she will go then bumped to other person.. She fell on the ground, sitting , numb, ... Anyone just passed her  thinking that she might be crazy .. No one help her stand .. Then suddenly she burst out in tears... The sunny weather turns to dark and the rain started to fall.. But still she stay under the rain..Crying, hurt, broken..

 

" Noooooooooooo................. " she shout while crying heavily..

 

********

It was afternoon when the rain stop.. 

 

" Madam .. someone is waiting for you on the lobby .. " the secretary said when Seo Hyun enter the building ... Seo Hyun glance to where the secretary pointed her then she show her devilish smile.. Then walk close to the person... 

 

" Oh my.. what are you doing here ? " she asked sarcast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter