Moving On and Escape ♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye woke up feeling light headed and bit dizzy... She slowly got up from the bed in the hospital.. She remember that she fell on the ground and everything is blank..

 

" Hey.. How was your feeling..? " Yong Hwa asked her in low and soft voice... 

 

Shin Hye to the unfamiliar voice spoke then she looked away.. 

 

" What are you doing here? " she said in a cold voice fighting back her tears without staring to Yong Hwa...

 

" You just get unconscious so brought you here in the hospital.. " he said still in a soft voice.. 

 

" Well thank you ... You may leave now.. " she said in a cold way..

 

" Are you hungry? Do you want me to get you food..? You look pale Shin .. " he said in concerned

 

" I'm not hungry so stop acting like you care Yong Hwa... It won't buy anymore.. " she said firmly and she stood up but then she felt light headed.. then Yong Hwa grab her by his hands but she slap it..

 

" Don't touch me.. Leave me alone Yong Hwa and go back to your future wife.. I'm sure she's waiting for you.. " she said to insult him... 

 

" Damn it Shin Hye , you have to take some rest.. It would be not good to our child.. " he hissed and felt frustrated ..

 

"Child? " she was stunned to what Yong Hwa said then she glance to him.. Her tears started to fall to her eyes...

 

" Yes Shin , you're pregnant ... " he said .. he walk closer to her.. " Why didn't you tell me? " he asked hurtly..

 

She galnce to Yong Hwa with so much anger on her expression.. " It doesn't matter if I'll tell you or not Yong Hwa.. You have nothing to do with our lives now... We are not your responsibility anymore.. " she said firmly and so much hurtful feelings..

 

Even her, she didn't know that she is pregnant with there second child...

 

" Get out now Yong Hwa... Get out of our lives now... we don't need you anymore.. " she said in tears but in a brave voice..

 

" But Shin .......... " 

" Get out now Yong Hwa.. " she cut it off..

 

Yong Hwa sighed heavily and took the cheque to his pocket..

 

" Here Shin .. It's for the surgery of Shin Hee.. Please take it.. " he said while handling her the cheque..

 

Shin Hye burst into tears when she took the cheque then suddenly she tore up the cheque in front of him.. 

 

" Now get out.. We don't need your help.. Someone helping us.. We don't need you .. " she said and look away to him... 

 

Yong Hwa thought that maybe Seo Hyun is working for there agreement now to shoulder the needs of his family... He wants to say but no word came out.. He left her without any words for he can't endure to see Shin Hye in so much misery.. 

 

Shin Hye burst out in tears again when Yong Hwa went out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter