Past and Revelation 2 (Mystery ) ♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late in the evening when shin Hye got home together with Yong Hwa... She let her get inside the house so that he will introduce him properly to his children.. When she open the door as Yong Hwa guiding her , she saw Yoo Chun sitting on the couch on the living room.. cupping his face with his palms..

 

" Yoo Chun?! " she called .. 

 

Yoo Chun raise up his head when he heard Shin Hye's voice and without knowing that Yong Hwa was there, he run towards Shin Hye and hg her tightly.. 

 

" Whaa... What happen? " she asked confusely why Yoo Chun hug her.. 

 

Yong Hwa was fuming at the back with so much jealousy.. Yoo Chun didn't know that he was there... Shin Hye release her self from his hus and asked him... 

 

" Hey what happen? Are you okay? " she asked while she guiding him on the sofa.. 

 

" Yeah.. Yeah.. I'm fine .. I'm just worried about you because when we get home, you're not here.. " he said then that's the time he saw Yong Hwa standing behind Shin Hye.. 

 

Yong Hwa's eyes was glooming into dark with so much jealousy and anger.. " What is he doing here? " Yoo Chun asked in a timid and sarcastic voice.. 

 

" Oh... Ahmmmm .. I brought him here so that the children will know him better and...... and we talk about what happened in the past and start a new life together again with our children.. " she said and held Yong Hwa's hands.. 

 

" Yes that's true .. We are back in each other's arms together.. " he said boastfully like he was saying " now you know, stay away from my family.."   and give Yoo Chun a death stare.. 

 

" What? You just forgive him immediately? " Yoo Chun said in unbelievable tone.. 

 

" Yoo Chun just turn down your voice.. Yong will be sleeping here since we talked about everything... and besides Yong is still my husband... " 

 

" Yes... I'm still Shin Hye's husband and you have no right to question her decision.. " Yong Hwa said with so muchof confidence.. 

 

Before the tension gets high Shin Hye  cut it off... " I think you you have to take some rest no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter