Seducing Him.. ( I Like You ) ♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun keep on staring on Yong Hwa's picture and the files about him..

 

" He's absolutely my type... " she said while smiling like a ..

 

While she was imagining and her mind is out of nowhere, someone knock on the door.. 

 

" Come in .. " she said when she get back to her trance...

 

" Madam .. Mr. Jung Yong Hwa is here.. " her secretary said..

 

" Ok let him in.. " she said in poker face.. " and oh if someone called me on the phone.. tell them that I'm in the middle of an important errand.. " she added.. 

 

" Mr. Jung you can come inside now.. " the secretary said..

 

" Ok thank you.. " Yong Hwa took a deep breath before he enter inside the office..

 

He vowed down as a respect .. " Good morning Madam.. What can I do for you anyway? " he said politely.. 

 

Seo Hyun still sitting down on her chair and staring to Yong Hwa from head to foot .. Then suddenly get up and went close to him.. 

 

" Actually I call you here because I have some question to ask you.. " she said looking to him seductively..

 

Yong Hwa step back one step away from Seo Hyun... He was a bit pissed with her actions.. He doesn't like her seducing actions..

 

" Madam.. Ahm uhmm What do you mean? " he said try to manage his self..

 

" Oh well I tell you straight to the point why you are here right now.. " Seo Hyun take some pause and walk towards on her table... She took Yong Hwa's files

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter