Pleas Help My Child..♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye don't know what to do... They don't even know where to get that huge amount for the surgery of there child.. They are in the room where there daughter is resting.. Shin Hye started to cry when she saw her daughter in that kind of situation... She went beside her and hold her little hands... While Yong Hwa caressing her and comforting his wife.. 

 

" If only I could get all the pain and her sickness I would do that... I can't afford to loose her .. " she cried heavily.. 

 

" I will not allow to happen that.. I will do everything .. Even I'll work 24 hours a day.. I will ... " he promis and assure her..

 

" Yong I think we should ask help from your parents... " She said and glance to Yong Hwa from behind..

 

" No .. No .. We will not do that.. I will never ask help from them.. " he firmly disagree and face back Shin Hye ..

 

" But Yong.. Our daughter is in great danger.. That's the option we have right now.. " she said ..

 

" You know what happened before... I'm sure they will not help us from this.. " he said and face Shin Hye holding his nape...

 

" Yong that was before... I'm sure they will not allow that there granddaughter will suffer from this... " she pause for a while.. " How many years had passed ... Oh God! Yong Our daughter is in great danger.. Could you just set aside your pride and your anger for the sake of our daughter's life... " She hissed while her tears still running on her face..

 

Yong Hwa was still standing and thinking so deep.. He doesn't want to go to his parents and beg for help.. He's really mad because of what happened in the past ... But Shin Hye is right ... The life of his duaghter is at stake .. He doesn't want to put Shin Hee's life because of his anger...

 

" If you don't want to go to them then I will do it on my own... I will not put MYDAUGHTER'S LIFE in danger because of your PRECIOUS PRIDE... " his wife said firmly..

 

When Shi Hye was about to walk out fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter