The New Boss ♥♥

I Will Always Love You ♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa traveling around the city to deliver the important documents on some company using his bike.. Even before he love to use it becuse it's more comfortable to him... 

 

" Hello delivery for Mr. President.. " he said as he arrived to one of the finest company in Seoul..

 

" Hello ... Thank you Yong Hwa... " the front desk lady said..

 

" Always welcome Hera.. Happy to see you again.. Have a nice day.. " he said and disappear to the glass door.. 

 

After doing some routes and finish his deliveries, his phone rang... 

 

" Hello .. Yeah.. I'll be back there at the office..." he said to the person on the other line...

 

Yong Hwa fix his self and ride on his bike back to the company where he works..

 

" Good Morning everyone... We all gather here in the hall for I have some important announcements to make.. " The president said...

 

" First I would like to introduce to all of you my only child and my princess.. Seo Hyun ... From now she will be the new president of this company.. She will take over this company because I need to go to U.S. for my medication.. We all know that my health is not in good condition... But I can assure you that my daughter will be a great lider .. " he continue while gazing to Seo Hyun.. 

 

Seo Hyun held the hand of her father and smile to all there employees like an angel but deep inside irritated that she had to socialize with those people...

 

Everyone clap there hands as the President finish his speech and agenda... Seo Hyun sat in front of the guess with boring face...

 

" Urgggg... This people... They are so annoying... That's why I really hate socializes in here... " she thought...having a disgusting feelings...

 

While Seo Hyun was so irritated on the people aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter