Talking to Sehun ~ C:

Why Is My Life So Difficult??

Jessica's POV

"WHAT?!" I said. " I freaking broke my rebs?!" I yelled. "ha, Deh." The doctor said. I pouted. Everyone was surprised but they just said to recover fast and take care. Exo left but Sehun stayed. "Ah, why did you stay Sehun?" I asked. "Ah, aha, I can't and stay with you?" He said. "A-aniyo, It's just that you should've left to go eat, so you won't starve." I answered. "Ah, it's okay." Sehun smiled at me. " Arasso, don't tell me later that you're hungry." I said with a smirk. "Deh~" He sang. 

 

 

20 Minutes later ~

 

 

"Ah, im hungry~" Sehun asked. "See who told you to stay?" I said. "Tsk, arasso, i'll leave to go get food. Annyeong." Sehun said and waved goodbye. I smiled and waved back. I sighed. Why didn't i asked Sehun to bring back me food? I thought. 

 

 

 

 

Sehun's POV ~

I got hungry and left to get some. " Ah, what should i eat?" I said. "Oh!, Dubokki!" I walked out the hostpital and walked to the street stands. I walk to a Dubokki stand and asked for some. "Ahjumma, I'll like to eat spicy scpicy Dubokki, Please~~" I asked. "Arasso" She said. She fininshed it and servered it to me. I ate it and it was delicious. Hm, should i bring Jessica one? Yeah i should. (: I thought. "Ah, ahjumma I'll one to take but not super spicy?" I asked. She finished and handed it to me. "Thank you!!~" I said. I walked away and went to the hostpital. I got to the hostpital and walked to Jessica's room. When   I got there i heard laughter. What the heck? I looked through and saw Suho and Jessica laughing and taking a picture. They were so close to each other. Tsk, Should've known. I dropped the Dubokki and ran out the hostpital.

 

 

Jessica's POV ~

I was laughing with Suho when I saw Sehun drop the thing that he had. Suho looked at the door and found the thing in front of the door, and he went to go pick it up. Then the doctor walked in. "Ah, Jessica you don't have any ribs broken luckily. Also you just need to stay here for a week only." "Jinjja?" I asked. He nodded his head. I was really releaved. But i wondered about Sehun. Its been three days. "Ah no wonder my stomach doesn't hurt that much." I said. "I can move kinda." " Im going to be right back, Suho stay here, and Doctor Kim i need to go." I said. He just looked at me and then nodded. I thanked him, and went to find Sehun. All of a sudden it started to rain. I kind of ran and ran to the park. I found a person sitting down on the bench. I walked towards it and found Sehun. "Yah!, Why did you leave?" I yelled. He looked up and his eyes were red and puffy. I was shocked to see that. I sat down next to him and asked him why he left, but softly. He just looked down. Then he put his head on my shoulder. I was surprised, but just put my head on his. I put my arm around him and patted his head. He then took off his jacket and put it over us. We went back to the same position. 


Short Chapter, but i hope you all like it. (:

This is a chapter about Jessica and Sehun.

Next chapter it will be Jessica and Suho or either Jessica and Baekhyun. IDK. ^_^

Please Subscribe!!