It's You Agian??

Why Is My Life So Difficult??

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErgffP0wVw&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

 

 

Suho's POV ~

"Aish is she going to be home, I checked her house like five times and she never answered me." I thought in my head. "I'll just try one more time tomorrow. If she doesn't answer then i guess goodbye." I whispered. "What did you say?" asked Kai. "Huh, oh nothing. Why?" I said. "Oh, i thought you said something." He said. "OH" i said. "Will lets go and practice." He said. "Ah, ok i'll be there in bit." I said. "Ok, but hurry so manager won't get mad." Kai said and left. I got myself a water bottle and a towel. i walked to the practice room and opened the door. "Don't forget that you guys have school tomorrow" said manager. "aish why do we have school?" whined Sehun. "aish ok" i said. Then we left the room. "Aish since we have school tomorrow i'll check today." I thought to myself. I went to take a shower and wore a hoodie and sunglasses. It was like 9:25, yeah i know i shouldn't be wearing this but you know im in a popular group so yea you'll get it. I went out the door and walked to the girl's house. She never gave me her name. I got to her house and knocked on it. After like 2 minutes the door opened. Then i hugged her because i really missed her over the past year. She dropped something like a knife or something sharp, but i didn't care cause i missed her so much.

 

 

Jessica's POV ~

I opened the door and was about to stab him but he hugged me. I dropped the sharp glass and was really surprised. Then i looked up at his face. It was the guy came to my house when m-my parents died. "I missed you so much." He said. I just stood there speechless. "Oh, can i get your name?" He asked. "Umm, my name is Jessica Jung." I said. "Oh, will my name is Kim Joon Myeon but you can call me Suho." He said. "Oh" I said. Then it was really quiet. "Hey, you want to go to school tomrrow?" He asked. "OMG!, i so forgot i had school tomorrow." I said. Then i let go of him and looked for my stuff for school. Things i got for school, i stuffed in my backpack. "I guess im going to sleep here for to night." I said forgetting about the guy Suho. "You can sleep at my place." Suho said. "Oh, boww?, ani. I'll just sleep here for to night." I said. "Ani, lets go to my place." He said while dragging me out the house. 

 


Sorry that the story is super short, but i'll hope you'll like the next chapter!!! ^_^

Here are some gifts.

tumblr_mhh7ns0S8G1rto225o1_r1_250.gif

 

tumblr_mhh7ns0S8G1rto225o2_r1_250.gif

 

tumblr_mhh7ns0S8G1rto225o3_r1_250.gif

 

tumblr_mhh7ns0S8G1rto225o4_r1_250.gif

 

tumblr_mhh3gyMREM1qg1bxbo1_250.gif

 

tumblr_mhh3gyMREM1qg1bxbo2_250.gif

 

tumblr_mhi03aQlZZ1rwuuboo1_250.gif

 

tumblr_mhi03aQlZZ1rwuuboo2_r1_250.gif