School with EXO ~

Why Is My Life So Difficult??

Jessica's POV ~

Suho dragged me to his place. I just took my lugage and my school stuff with me, so the guys wouldn't know that i came to check the house. We got to this dorm, i guess. He unlocked the door and everybody was really loud. He yelled, "Be quiet, we have a guest today!!!" Everybody looked my way and stared at me. "Hyung, you brought a girl home today??" Asked one of them. "Gege, why does she have her lugage and a backpack??" the one that looked like a panda. "She'll sleep over today and then i'll find apartment for her, arasso?" he said. "BOW?!?!" I said really shocked. "Yea, just today, neh?" Suho said. "Umm, i don't know.?" I said. Then a guy came out. He looked really fimiliar to me. I looked closer and guess what, it was Kris. I was really surprised. "Ahh, its you jessica." He said with a smile. "You know her,Hyung" said a one that looked like a bun. "Neh" He said. "Since your here why don't you go take a shower." He said. "Uh, neh, gawamo Kris-ah." I said. He smiled and hand me a towel. I went to the bathroom, but I bupped into Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV ~

I was walking down the stairs to see why were there so much noise. When i got there i bupped into someone. When i looked up i saw Jessica standing there. My heart skip a beat. She's so pretty. What the hell Baekhyun!! "Ah, Jessica what are you doing here?" I ask. "Oh umm, Suho saw me on the streets, so he brought me here." Jessica answered. "Oh, chincha?" "Mhm" She said. "Will i see you need to take a shower." I said. "Neh, where is the restroom?" Asked jessica. "Oh, this way." I led her to the bathroom and then went downstairs. "What were you doing?" asked Xiumin."Oh, i was helping Jessica to the bathroom." I said. "Ah, arasso." He said and left to the kitchen. Jessica is so pretty. Her smile is beautiful. She is just.....WHAT THE HELL BAEKHYUN, STOP!! My heart skipped a beat when i thought of Jessica. What the heck, its not that i like her. Noo. Its just me. Yea its just me. 

 

 

 

Jessica's POV ~

I finished taking. I came out the bathroom and see everybody asleep already. Wow they fell asleep fast, i didnt even meet the rest of them yet. I went to go find blankets and found some. I put it over the boys and left to go find a bed. I looked and found the perfect bed. It was a little big from the others so i went to the bed to sleep. Morning came and it was 6:30. I was a morning person so i wake up early. I went to the bathroom and got ready. I my uniform and tied my hair in a ponytail. I also put a little bit of make up on. I finished in the bathroom and went out. It was 7:00. I should wake the boys up. I went to the living room and found them still sleeping. Do they even have school. Oh, yeah. Suho ask me to go to school tomorrow. I guess i'll wake them up. "Yah!!, wake up. Get ready for school!!" I yelled. Each person woke up one by one. That was easy. "Wae??!!" asked the guy that looked like a bun. "Get ready for school!!" I yelled again. They all groaned. They all got ready school. One came out by one. The last person was Kris. I grabbed my backpack and we left. It was only 7:30. "Yah, lets get breakfrest before we go to school." I asked. "YEAH!!" They said. We went to this Cafe that said Prince Cafe. Very intresting. We entered the Cafe.

 

We finish our food really fast. It was now 7:45. We walked to the school. Everybody was looking. They gasped, give me death stares,whisper bad stuff,and more. "Yah, don't worry you have all of us." said Baekhyun. I nod my head. Yea i have them, no need to worry.  

 

 

Skip to lunch time (: ~

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV ~

'(SIGH) I hope Jessica was okay in class.'  I went to the lunch room and try to find Jessica. She was in line. 'Good i thought she was hurt.' "Yah Jessica!" I yelled a little bit. Jessica turned around and looked at me. She smiled and told me to come over there. 'I swear my heart was pumpimg, i got all warm and bubbly, also i blushed. What am i thinking Baekhyun!!! Aish!!!' I went to jessica and tried to talk to her. "So, who do you like in Exo?" I ask. 'Wow nice going Baekhyun. -.-" "Uhmm, i dont really know." She answered. "Oh, okay." I replied and smiled. We got our food and went to go sit down. Then the group came in and sat down. "Aren't you guys getting food??" Jessica asked them. "Nope, we had som already." They said. "Oh really when?" She asked. "Uhm, in class." They smiled dorkly. "Tsk" I said. "What?" asked Suho. "Nothing" I said and smiled, continueing to eat. 

 

 

Nobody's POV ~

They finished eating lunch. After that they went to class. They told each other that to meet each other after school. 

School finished. They all waited for Baekhyun, Suho, Kris, Jessica, and Tao. After like 10 minutes later Baekhyun, Kris, Suho, and Tao came out. Baekhun was confused of why he didnt see Jessica. After 2 minutes later they all got worried of why Jessica hasn't come out yet. 

 


DUN,DUN,DUN!! What just happened, lol XD Will here is going to be a poll for something. Just choose a huy and it will be all good. lol. Please subscribe!! Thank you ^_^