What Should I Do?

Why Is My Life So Difficult??

Hello guys! Sorry i haven't been writing. I was busy with school and family. But here im going to write a chapter yaayyayay! Lol. :)


 

Jessica's POV~

That night was really fun when going out with Suho. I walked out to the bathroom and got ready. When i got out i bumped into Sehun. "Oh, Good morning!" Sehun just looked at me and gave me the cold stare. He walked past me like i wasn't here. I just stood still and looked back at the door sehun went into. "What happened to him?" I was walking and asking myself that question. When i was walking i bumped into Baekhyun. "Oh, Hi baekhyun!" Baekhyun just walked past me. I looked behind me and he just kept walking. "Wae?" I walked down the stairs and find Suho and Kris drinking coffee. "Hey, what happened to Baekhyun and Sehun?" Kris and Suho looked up at me and said "I don't know." "They were like that to me also." Suho said. "They weren't like that to me, we having a conversastion when Suho came they both left." Kris explained. I was thinking "Suho did you do something?" Suho shrugged and said "No." 'Wth, why are they so mad or sad?" I thought. I left Suho and Kris and went to go talk to Sehun and Baekhyun. I found Baekhyun in his room and found Sehun coming out his room. I grabbed Sehun and dragged him into Baekhyun's room. Sehun tried pulling out his arm but i already let go. "Yah, Why are you guys ignoring me and giving me a nasty look just like the Queenkas?!" I look at them. They just both looked at each other.

 

 

Sehun's POV~ 

When i walked out of my room, Jessica pulled my hand i was mad for a sec but she let go. I was in Baekhyun's room. "Wth, why am i in here?" I thought. "Yah, Why are you guys ignoring me and giving me a masty look just like the Queenkas?!" Jessica yelled. I just looked at Baekhyun why he was ignoring Jessica, but he also looked at me. I turned and looked at Jessica, "You wouldn't understand....." I said and was about to leave, but she blocked the door. "Aha, Sehun is right." Baekhyun said and looked at Jessica. I looked at Jessica sad, she was speechless right now. "Jessica just move out the way, you won't understand." I whispered. She moved and i got out the room, so did Baekhyun. "How wouldn't i understand?" She said. Me and Baekhyun both looked at Jessica, and said, "Because you have Suho." I walked away, but was kinda confuse and sad. I was sad because of Jessica and confused becasue of Baekhyun. "Does he also like Jessica?" I thought.

 

 

Baekhyun's POV~ 

Jessica why do you have to do this to me? And Sehun do you also like Jessica?  I walked out and there was a knock on the door. I opened it and found that it was our manager. "Ah, Manger hyung, we have practice?" He nodded. I ran to get the other memebers. "Yah, we've got practice!" I grabbed my towel and water bottle, went downstairs. All the memebers came down, and was putting on their shoes. "Hey, Suho what about Jessica?" Chen said. I looked at Suho so did Sehun, and he said "She'll know because i told her." I got up and walked outsied the dorm. I was going to talk to our manger but decided to talk to Sehun instead. "Yah, Sehun i have to ask a question." Sehun stop walking and looked at me. "Do you like Jessica?" Sehun looked at me and nodded. He walked away, and i just stood here for awhile. So he does, aha im not the only one. I continued walking to the practice room. 

 

 

Nobody's POV

All memebers walked to the practice room. But their manager stood outside the door. He took out his phone and was going to call 'Lee SooMan'. "Yah, hyung i found the mr.Jung's daughter." He said. "Chinja? where? tell me the address?!" Sooman said. "you'll be surprised because she's living right now with Exo." He said sounding nervous. The other line was quiet. "Yah, Sooman hyung are you okay?" Manager said. "Bowh?! We need to get her, for revenge on how her father stold money from us and for not paying back!!!" Sooman said. "arrasso, but its just they don't need to know, and so they won't get woried." And they both hung up. The manager left to 'Lee SooMan'. Right when he left, the practice door closed. He was listening to his manager, because he needed something from him. He now can't trust his manager. 


 

 

His POV~

Bowh?! Manager hyung i can't trust you anymore! I went to go and dance. When dancing i couldn't stop, i was thinking about what he was talking about and who he was talking. "Yah, you're going to get tired" Kai said. I looked at him but just continued dancing. The group was looking at me but i didn't care cause all i couldn't think about is her. I dropped to the floor and was super tired. I grabbed my water and towel, and left. I walked to the roof top, to go and chill. But there was people there. "Yah, since Exo is still practicing we'll get her, and leave a note." the manager said. I looked through the door and found out he was talking to 'Lee SooMan'. I was shocked. I stood there and closed the door. He's our boss, and he wants to get her, for what? Also from the begining, why didn't she have a house to live or apartment? Why our dorm? I walked back to our dorm, and was going to get jessica but she was on the phone. I stopped and listend to her. 

 

 

Jessica's POV~

"Hello?" "Oh, jessica where are you? We went to your place but you weren't there. And wy is your place so dirty?" Yoona said. "Oh about that..." I was going to explain but Sunny asked a question. "Where's your umma, and appa, also krystal?" I sighed and explained the whole thing that happened. "My appa had to pay for what he did but he didn't i guess. M-my O-omma, A-appa, K-Krystal.......died" I sighed and started to cry. "Yah, miahnae Jessica. I should've been there with you." All the memebers agreed what Yoona said. "Ani, im fine." I sniffed. I got up and walked out of my room. I was walking out and i found Him sitting on the couch. "Why, why are you here, I thought you had practice." He stared at me so sad. "I didn't know all of them past away and i didn't know why you lived here. Also your in Snsd?" He said sadly. I looked down and didn't say anything, just nodded my head yes. 


Yay, finished this chapter. Also there's a mystery Exo member that now knows the real Jessica. Sorry for this short chapter but i hope you enjoy! Please subscribe and comment. :) Thank You!~