The Past~ ;( Part 2

Why Is My Life So Difficult??

Baekhyun POV ~

"Yah,i'll catch up later im really hungry" I said. "Ah arasso" Suho said. "Annyong" I said walking away. I walked to the cantine, and i saw the queenkas pour lunch on a girl. I ran over there and helped her. "Gwenchanhae?" I said. "Mhm" She said. "Yah,why did you guys do this?!!?" I yelled at them. "Oppaa,why are you helping her?" said Qri. "I said WHY DID YOU GUYS DO THIS!!!??" I yelled louder. "Cause she was talking to my Kris oppa!!" Jiyeon yelled back. "Kris oppa?" I whisper. I looked up and saw Kris at the door. "Aish,kaja." I said to the girl. I took her to the lockers and grabbed my other jacket for her. "Kashimida" She said. "Oh,let me introduce myself. Baekhyun-mida,and no need to be talking formal." I said. "Oh,neh.Jessica-mida" She said smiling. "Okay, you want me to take you home?" I asked. "Ani,I can go by myself" She said. "Ah, arasso, will annyong" I said. "Annyong" She walking  away. "She so pretty even though she has glasses on" I thought.    

 

 

Kris's POV ~

I was about to run to Jessica but some other guy ran to her. "Yah,why did you guys do this" He yelled.  "Wow he has a loud voice." I thought. "Oppaa,why are you helping her?" Qri said. "She's stupid" I said under my breathe. Then he yelled even louder, "I said WHY DID YOU GUYS DO THIS?!!?" "Aish, He's so loud" I said. "Cause she was talking to my Kris Oppa!!" Jiyeon yelled back. "Is she stupid or something, i was the one who was talking to her not her. This is hella stupid." I said. Then the guy looked at me. I was really surprised that it was Baekhyun. After he looked at me he left with Jessica.

 

 

Jessica's POV ~

After all that stuff happened to me i went home. Thanks to Baekhyun, I got out of here. I got home and opened the door. "Omma,Appa,Krystal Im home!" I yelled. There was no answer. It was way to silent. I walked to the kitchen and saw My omma,appa, and krystal on the floor dead. Tears stared to come out my eyes. It was really blury. I went on the floor and cried. I went to the counter and found a note. It said, "You better pay us or else you are going to die!" -SM. I screamed and cried more. "Why my only family!!" I yelled. Then the opened.

 

 

Suho's POV ~

I was walking back home since i ditch school. Then i heard screaming coming from the house across the street. I ran to that house and slammed the door opened. "Yah, anybody in here!" I yelled since it stopped. Then i walked to the kitchen. I saw dead bodies on the floor. "OMFG!" I yelled. After that a girl came out the closet with a knife. "Holy she killed them" I said. "Yah,I didnt kill them you ,their my parents and sister!!" She yelled and cried. "Oh, gwenchanhae?" I said. Then the knife fell and she stared to cry even more. I walked and sat next to her. I hugged her and patted her back. After that she fell asleep. I carried her to the couch and went back into the kitchen. I looked at the counter and saw a piece of paper. I read it and i was hella surprised because i work at that company.


Sorry that the story is short.

Hope you guys like it! ^_^

Please subscribe!!

Thank you!! :)