Getting saved by him.(Short story)

Why Is My Life So Difficult??

Jessica's POV ~

I went to the bathroom, so i can use it. I finish and came out to wash my hands, when a group of girls came in and pushed me. I just ignored them and washed my hands. They all snickered and whispered. I was about to leave so Exo won't get worried where i am. When i got to the door one of the girl pulled me by the hair. I winced in pain. "Yah!!, where do you think you're going?" One girl said. "Aish" I whispered. "Tsk." Said the girl holding my hair. "ing just beat the out of her." she said. " Also stay away from OUR Oppas, you nasty !" And she left with two ather girls, and left they ather three girls here. I looked up, and one of them kicked me in the face. I got up and winced of how hurt my face was. Then they started all charging at me. They punched and kicked me. One kicked me in the stomach. It hurt alot.

 

Baekhyun's POV ~

"Hey guys ima check inside if she's there." And then i ran off. I looked in the libary and her classes. She wasn't there. I checked the roof top also. She wasn't there also. I went to the girls bathroom and heard stuff. I opened and found jessica on the floor getting beating up. I ran in and pushed the girls away. "Yah, Oppa, why do you care for her?!" MinHee asked. " Cause i do." I lift her up marriage way. I walked out to the gates and found everybody shocked. "What happened to her?" asked Suho. "She got beat up by freaking the Queenkas little es." "Lets go to the hostpital. It looks like she got beated up really bad." Sehun said. Everyone agreed to it. 

 

 

 

 

Hostpital ~

 

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

I woke up and found myself in a white room. I looked around and found Exo sleeping. I smiled and i rememberd what happened the other day.

Flashblack ~
I was on the cold floor when the door opened. I looked up and saw Baekhyun come in. I smiled. Then I got kicked on the head and everything was blury. I heard yelling. After that i got picked up and then everything went black.


I saw Suho wake up. "Oh, you're awake." He asked. I smiled and nodded. Then everyone woke up. Eberyone asked me if i was okay. I was. I tried to get up but i felt a very sharp pain in my stomach. "Oh, gweanchana?" Sehun asked. I nodded yes. I tried getting up again but that very sharp pain hurt my stomach again. "I'll asked baekhyun to get the doctor. arasso?" Sehun said. I just nodded. Sehun asked Baekhyun to get the doctor. Baekhyun nodded looked at me and went out the room. A minute later Baekhyun and a doctor came in. "Ah, i have to tell you something Jessica." The doctor say. "Deh, what is it?" I asked. I looked at him really nervous. "Well, On your left reb cage 2 broke so you can't go to school for maybe 2 weeks or so." He said.     "WHAT?!"