One Year Later ~

Why Is My Life So Difficult??

Jessica's POV ~

"Yah!, open the door!" Said the owner of the apartments. "Aish, i said i'll pay later, i don't have the money right now!" I said getting annoyed. "Arasso, but if you dont have it by the end of this day, your out." He said. "Aish arasso!" I said. I might of just pack my bags. I packed all my bags, whtch was only a suitcase. "Ughk, were am i going to live now" I speaked to myself the room. "Ah, i'll just go check my Omma, Appa, and Kry-." I said crying my eyes out. "I'll just check the house" I said very quietly. I hopped out the window and walked to my house. When i got there it was dark. I went in front of the door and found a piece of paper on the floor. I grabbed it and looked around the house. It was a mess. Everything was broken the couch and stuff were ripped. I just cried and cried. I was about to read the note but the memories came back.

 

FlashBack ~

"Yah, open up, we need the money!" Yelled an old man. "Aish, what am i going to do?" I whispered under my blankets. "I'll just run away" I said. I packed all my stuff and went through the back way. I walked quietly away and stayed a far away distance from my house. They busted the door opened and went in. While they were inside i went to check at the window. They were looking through all the stuff inside the house and they broke the everything. Then they said "Lets go, she's not here." I hid behind a bush. Then they left. "Aish, all my Omma,Appa, and Krystal's stuff are all ruined." I said crying.

 

Jessica's POV ~

"Aish" I whiped my tears and read the note. It said, "I'll will find you and you'll pay for this. We still the money or else you will be killed. After 2 years we'll find you and kill you if you don't have the money." -SM. "Aniyo, i dont have the money." I whispered. Then there was a knock at the door. "Who'll come at this time, it's like 9:25." I thought. I looked through the peep hole and saw this guy with a hood on and sunglasses. "Who will wear sunglasses at this time" I thought "And should i open the door?" I thought agian. First, I went to find something sharp. After that, there was a knock at the door again. I looked through the peep hole again and saw the guy still there. I opened the door slowly and then the door flow opened. The guy then hugged me. I was really surprised.I dropped the sharp piece.


Sorry that the chapters are short.

I just want to know whitch guy should hug her?

Will here is a Poll. ^_^

Thank You!! :)

Now i know how to show the Poll.

Lol!