The Past~ ;( Part 1

Why Is My Life So Difficult??

Jessica's POV ~

"Yah omma Appa Krystal im going to college!" I yelled. "Jessica dont forget your lunch bag" My omma said."Mm omma,will i have to go now, love you!" I said and left. "wah first day of college" I said. "Yah jessica wait up" Yelled Yoona."I dont want to go with you guys today ima go get something first,arasso" I said. "Yah Jessica why dont you just let us go with you?" Yoona ask. "Aish, just go i catch up sheesh" I said. "Mm, arasso, will see you later." Yoona said while running. "aish ,will lets just go to the nerd store." I said to myself. 'That's what i like to call it.' I walked to the store and found some glasses. "Umm how much is this?" i asked the ajumma at the register. "Oh it's 5000 won" The ajumma said. "oh ok, here you go" I said smiling. "Kashaminda" she said "Mm, i have to go now, annyeong" I said walking out. I check put on the glasses and check the time it was 8:15. "Omo, i have only 10 minutes left better get going." I said. I ran and got there in time. "Wah that was tiring, i need water." I walked to the water fountian and then went to class. Everybody stared at me. Then the teacher came in. He told introduce and i did. "Go take a seat next to Kris please" He said. "Oh neh" I said. "Raise your please" He said. Then this guy raised his hand. I walked over and sat down. "Yah how come that nerd gets to sit next to my Kris oppa" Said this red headed chic. "Wae next to my kris oppa" said a blue hair chic. "Aish just watch your back and dont ever talk Kris oppa!!!" said this blonde chic. I was feeling really uncomfortable when they were talking to me like that. "Aish shut up" said that Kris guy.

 

 

Kris's POV~

This girl came in with glasses on. "Aish why do we have a nerd in our class" I said to myself. Then the teacher came in and she introduce herself. "Please sit next Kris" He said. "Aish why me" I said to myself. "Rais your hand Kris" He said. I raised my hand and she came and sat down. Then the QueenKas were talking about Me. "Yah how come that nerd gets to sit next to Kris oppa" said Hyomin. "Wae next to Kris oppa" said Qri. "Aish molla just watch your back and dont ever talk to Kris oppa" said Jiyeon the one who likes me alot. Then i look at the girl and i can see that she was feeling very uncomfortable. "Aish shut up" I yelled. they were getting on my nerves. Then the bell rang for us to have break. "Yah Kris lets ditch school, huh?" Xiumin asked. "A-ani, ima stay" I said. "But we always do with us and Exo-K" said Tao. "Aish just this once let me stay, arasso" I said a little annoyed. "Uh arasso, lets go get Exo-K" Luhan said and they left. I saw that girl from our class sitting under the cherry blossom tree. I walked over there. "Oh annyonghaesayo Kris-imida" I said. "Oh, annyonghaesayo Jessica-imida" She said. After that she went to the lunch room to eat i guess. I went after but then i saw T-ara pour the lunches on Jessica.


Your">http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/38736">

Your

Sorry dont know how to put a poll right there so just press the link. :)

Oh, and sorry that the story is short. Hope you like it!

This is my first story and i want to see who will save her. :)

So choose the guy you want on my poll. Thank You!!