TENTH KISS: Wanted

Thirty Kisses: You and Changmin (OPEN FOR SCENARIO REQUESTS!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruyaKdPfTN4 <------ Listen to this song ^^


‘Please stop…’ Five-year old Minah thought to herself as she hugged her teddy bear close to herself, tears falling from her eyes as she trembles in fear while listening to her parents’ voices from outside her room, sounds of glass breaking and other things crashing. Things have been like that for so long that Minah couldn’t remember when they started fighting like that. Minah had a house without a home. A lot of things in the house were broken, furniture, figurines, windows, but the worst that was hard to mend were her parents’ relationship…

Ri Ah and Changmin couldn’t agree on things anymore. Everything they talk about always leads to an argument. Poor Minah, their only child, had to deal with their noise every night, with no one to hold her and comfort her…

Just outside her room were her parents fighting and making a big deal about little things they could’ve fixed in a peaceful conversation. Both of them, raising their voices at each other, their fights getting worse every night….

“I spend all day working in my office and this is what happens when I get home! I’m so sick and tired of this!” Changmin shouted as he punched the nearest wall to him.

“Yeah right! As if you were really working! You were probably up all night with some girl getting laid while I work hard to balance my time for work and for Minah!” Ri Ah accused screaming as she threw a book at her husband.

“As if you aren’t flirting with your rich boss!” Changmin retorted as he pushed his wife against a wall, cornering her, trapping her as he placed his hands on the sides so she won’t escape.

“Let go of me you bastard!” Ri Ah screamed as she tried to push him, but failed.

“He must’ve touched you here huh?!” Changmin whispered furiously into her ear as he gritted his teeth, his hands travelling into his wife’s skirt, lifting it up as he touches her thigh. “You tell me how you like it… Did he give you extra income every time you let him do this to you, huh?”

Tears fell from Ri Ah’s eyes as she felt Changmin’s lips on her skin, kissing her furiously. The kiss wasn’t like the kisses he gave her before. It wasn’t sweet and loving anymore. It was cold, rough and filled with so much anger. She never knew Changmin would go this far to hurt her.

“You disgust me… You know that?” He whispered to her, his face so close to hers she could inhale the foul scent of cigar and alcohol in his breath. This sent Ri Ah off the edge. She pushed him with all her strength and slapped him hard. Tears were running from her eyes as she fixed her crumpled clothes and ed blouse.

“I hate you!” She screamed at him. There was a long pause as she breathed so hard. Her heart ached so hard. She didn’t want to say it. She loved him so much, but her love wasn’t strong enough to endure the pain anymore. She was so hurt and that’s why she had to make the decision… “I’m so tired of this. I’m so tired of you… I’ve had enough… We should stop, Changmin… We should get a divorce…”

“If that’s what you want… Fine!” He answered coldly to her, before leaving her dumbfounded and heartbroken as he went to ‘their’ room.  Ri Ah knew she couldn’t sleep beside him, not after what he did, not after everything he said to her. She went to her daughter’s room to find a more heart-breaking sight before her. Minah’s face was red, her eyes were puffy. It was obvious she had been crying and that she had heard everything from her room. This made Ri Ah cry even more. She rushed to her to wipe her daughter’s tears and hold her tight.

“Shh… It’s alright… I’m here…”She whispered to her as she her daughter’s hair.

“Mommy… I’m scared… Please, don’t leave daddy…” Minah begged, crying harder. Minah, wanted a happy family. She wanted both of her parents beside her and she was willing to endure all the hurt, the pain, the noise… Everything just to mend the broken pieces, because she believed they still loved each other, despite everything…

But sadly, her mother shook her head in response…

“I’m sorry, baby… I can’t stand him anymore… Sometimes, you have to let go of things,even people you love, because it’s what’s best…” Ri Ah replied. “You’ll understand when you grow older… “


The next morning, Changmin woke up with a heavy head. He rubbed his eyes and forced himself to stand up to go downstairs to make coffee. He sat down on the dining table as he recalled everything that happened last night. He rubbed his temples and sighed. He had a weird feeling in his chest when he noticed how silent the house was. It was almost as if he was alone. He rushed to his daughter’s room and to his and Ri Ah room, fearing the worst.

The whole house was a mess except for their rooms. Minah’s room was so clean. Her bed was made perfectly and her closet had no clothes anymore. Changmin checked his and Ri Ah’s closet and found only his clothes inside. Ri Ah’s clothes were gone.

“No…”Changmin said in whisper, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

He found a note on the space in the closet where Ri Ah’s clothes once were.


 

   Dear Changmin,

            I’m tired… I can’t be with you anymore… I’ve had enough… I’m sorry…

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                -Ri Ah


 


“Mommy, where are we going?” Minah asked worriedly as Ri Ah held her hand while they sat comfortably next to a window on a train they rode to Gwangju.

“We’re going on a vacation on your grandma and grandpa’s house, okay?” Ri Ah replied with a sad smile as before giving her daughter a kiss on the forehead.

A few hours later and they’ve finally arrived at Ri Ah’s old home. Her parents were very surprised to see them at the door step, but were happy to have them stay.

“So what happened?” Ri Ah’s mom asked as they both work in the kitchen to prepare dinner. Ri Ah smiled at how her mother knows her so much. But her smile faded as soon as she remembered how things were going between her and Changmin and how they planned to have a divorce.

Everything came back to her. That night Changmin said she was disgusting and how cold he responded to her decision about having a divorce. He didn’t even beg for her to stay. He gave no sign that he can’t live without her, no sign that he wants her in his life. It hurt her so much to leave him, but it hurt her even more to stay.

Tears fell from her eyes and her mother immediately put her knife down and stopped cutting the onions to hug Ri Ah.

“You’re not tearing up because of the onions… It’s about Changmin, isn’t it?” Her mom asked in a comforting manner. She held on to her and sobbed like a little girl.

“We’ve been fighting a lot…” She explained as soon as she calmed down and pulled away from her mother’s embrace. “Things were getting uglier as time passed by… I got tired…”

“But you love him… You do, right?” Her mother asked. “You wouldn’t get hurt like this if you didn’t…”

“I do… But he doesn’t love me anymore…” Ri Ah sobbed again and her mom held her again.


Bottles of liquor were all over the floor. The house that was once beautiful and clean was all a mess. Changmin stumbled as he walked around the house.  He was so drunk that he collapsed on a pile of DVDs and CDs.

“I hate this ing life!” He cursed in frustration before focusing his attention on a CD labeled, ‘Definitely a Yes!-March 16,2009’ He stared at the CD for a few seconds. He eventually had the urge to put it on the player and see what was inside it.

The video was shot 5 years ago. The video captured Changmin and Ri Ah with lovely smiles on their faces as they looked at each other lovingly. They were both in a rooftop of a restaurant were everything was beautifully arranged. Candles and flowers were everywhere. By their table, one of the staffs in the restaurant played soft, lovely music on his violin as Ri Ah and Changmin slow-danced. Ri Ah had her arms wrapped around Changmin’s neck while Changmin had his arms around Ri Ah’s petite waist.  He smiled at her before leaning in to kiss her on the forehead.

The music stopped the two stopped dancing. One of the waiters in the restaurant handed Changmin a guitar and made Ri Ah sat on a chair to watch Changmin as he strummed his guitar to sing a song for her, to serenade her with a beautiful song…


You know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you


Like everything that's green, girl I need you
But it's more than one and one makes two
Put aside the math and the logic of it
You gotta know you’re wanted too

 

'Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold you hand forever
Never let you forget it
Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted

 

Anyone can tell you you're pretty(Yeah)
You get that all the time, I know you do
But your beauty's deeper than the makeup
And I wanna show you what I see tonight

 

When I wrap you up
When I kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
Never let you forget it
'Cause baby I wanna make you feel wanted

 

As good as you make me feel
I wanna make you feel better
Better than your fairy tales
Better than your best dreams
You're more than everything I need
You're all I ever wanted
All I ever wanted

 

And I just wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
Never let you forget it
Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted
Yeah, baby I wanna make you feel -Wanted'
Cause you'll always be wanted

 

[Wanted by Hunter Hayes]


Right after the song, Changmin Placed his guitar on the floor and walked towards Ri Ah.He held both of Ri Ah’s hands tightly, to stop his from shaking. He looked sincerely at her and took a deep breath. He let himself get lost in her gorgeous brown orbs as he knelt down and spoke, “Lee Ri Ah, I have been in love with you for years. You’ve been beside me for so long. You loved me with all your heart and accepted me for who I am even for all the flaws that I have.  You are patient, kind, beautiful, smart, you are everything that I am not worthy of. I probably don’t deserve everything that you have given me, but I’m willing to do everything for you. You are, for me the most wonderful thing that has ever happened in my life. I’m probably not the perfect man for you, but I’m willing to try to be… Lee Ri Ah, please let me love you for the rest of my life. Lee Ri Ah…. Please marry me…”

 Changmin got a velvet box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a simple diamond ring to the woman before him who had so much tears in her eyes. She threw herself in his arms and embraced him and cried out a clear “YES!” that made the staffs cheer and clap.

“Yes… I will marry you… “She repeated as she looked into his gorgeous eyes, before giving him a chaste kiss on the lips.

Changmin pulled away from the kiss to wipe her tears and press his forehead against hers.

“I love you… I love you so much…” He said sincerely.

“I love you too…”She replied with a smile, her cheeks heating up as she felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

The video ended and the DVD player stopped running. The screen went black and Changmin sat on the floor, dumbfounded and feeling cold and empty.

Tears fell from his eyes as soon as he realized how different he was from the Changmin that once was five years ago. The Changmin that sat on the cold floor beside dirty used bottles and scattered video tapes, DVDs and CDs was cold, empty and lonely unlike the Changmin who was once warm and always smiled. Changmin sobbed bitterly as soon as he recalled how horrible his relationship with his wife became as the years passed. He felt a deep resentment in his heart, a bitter feeling of guilt and remorse for what he had said to her and for everything that he had accused her of…

He thought he could live without her but he was wrong…

He missed her warmth. He missed her smile. He missed the simple yet sweet gestures she does like, when she straightens his tie and kisses him on the cheek before he goes to work and when she meets him at the door after preparing dinner when he comes home from a tiring work. He missed having her next to him at night and waking up next to her in the morning. He missed her and he wanted her back so badly….

He realized, he was wrong of accusing her of things. Ri Ah had been a faithful wife to him and he was just a stressed out jealous husband who was over thinking things…

Ri Ah loved him and he pushed her away…

He hoped it wasn’t too late to have her back in his life again.


The next morning, Ri Ah woke up with a head ache. She didn’t get to sleep so well last night. Her hair was so messy. Her eyes were puffy and red. Her cheeks had traces of dried tears. She was so tired of crying that there were no more tears left to shed. Her lungs ached inside her ribcage for all the hours she had spent holding her tears and controlling her sobs, holding her breath as she tried to cry quietly to avoid getting her family worried about her.

She rubbed her eyes and dragged herself downstairs to prepare breakfast for her family. She placed the pan on the stove but didn’t heat it just yet as she stared in to the distance.

When she thought there were no more tears left to fall from her eyes, she was proved wrong when she found herself crying helplessly for him.

Love truly was a strange thing. Despite the fact that Changmin hasn’t been treating her nicely, she still missed him.

She knew Changmin wasn’t perfect, though. She admitted she had her faults too. She accused him of things she shouldn’t accuse him of. Changmin was a hardworking husband. He had been coming home late tired from working overtime to gain extra income for their expenses. Changmin never cheated on her.

They fought about stupid things. The little problems they grew and everything went out of hand. She needed him. She felt so empty inside. She missed his warm embrace. She missed his kisses, his smile. She missed him.

She shook all the thoughts away as she tried to work and distract herself. There was no way he would want her back. He called her disgusting. She concluded that, Changmin had lost his love for her…

She wiped her tears for the nth time as she tried to set on the stove to start cooking. It was then when she heard a familiar song that seemed to be playing from outside. It was sung by a voice that sounded so familiar…


You know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you


Tears fell from her eyes again. It was their song. Such great timing that was. She was so distressed…

What’s even worse is that the voice singing the song sounded a lot like Changmin. She figured, she had been too depressed that she had started hallucinating.


Like everything that's green, girl I need you
But it's more than one and one makes two
Put aside the math and the logic of it
You gotta know you’re wanted too


The song went on and on and her eyes got blurry from all the tears…

She finally snapped when the song reached the chorus.


'Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold you hand forever
Never let you forget it
Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted


It was a stupid thing to do… But her emotions were so strong it got control of her.

 

She went out and decided to ask the singer from playing outside their house, only to find something surprising before her eyes…

 

She opened the door and found him, in front of her old home, a guitar on his hand, serenading her again as if it was yesterday again. She placed her hands to cover as she sobbed again. She cried again it was so stupid, but the good thing was that the tears she shed this time were of happiness, because he went to chase after her…

 

The song ended and Changmin dropped his guitar to rush into her arms. He held her tight as though he was afraid she’d disappear any moment. He  buried his face in her shoulder, inhaling her scent that he missed so much…

 

“I’m sorry…” whispered in to her ear. “I’m sorry, love…”

 

Ri Ah pulled away and smiled as she cupped his face. “I’m sorry too…”

“I’ve hurt you…” He said as he looked on the ground. Tears fell from his eyes. “I promised to love you and cherish you, but I-

 

He was cut off  by her when she lifted his head up by the chin to make her look at him. She placed a finger on his lips to stop him from talking.

 

“I love you… You’re here… It’s all that matters…” She said before giving him a kiss on the lips. The kiss deepened as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close as he was hungry for more. He couldn’t believe he lasted so long without getting kisses from her. He missed the warmth and softness of her lips. He missed the sweet taste of her lips against his. He can’t believe it has been so long when he last kissed her. What a stupid guy he was for almost letting her go.

 

“I love you, Shim Ri Ah… It’s selfish of me to ask, but please don’t leave me again…” He said after he pulled away from their kiss.

 

Ri Ah rested her head on his chest and held him close to her.

 

“Just promise me that you won’t let me go ever again…” She replied and he sighed in relief.

 

“A deal’s a deal…” Changmin said with a smile. The two held each other comfortably until they heard a cheering of three familiar people behind them.

 

They both turned around to focus their attention on Ri Ah’s parents and Minah who have witnessed the reunion of the couple.

 

“Mommy and Daddy are okay now?” Minah asked as she ran towards her parents. “Mommy and Daddy won’t separate anymore?”

 

Minah pouted and hoped for a good answer. Changmin lifted her up and kissed her cheek.

 

“She’s all I ever wanted, princess…” Changmin told his daughter. “What you want, you don’t let go…”

 

The wife, upon hearing her husband’s statement was flattered. She felt her face heat up and her heart beat fast in chest. Her parents smiled at her in approval. Both relieved that their daughter and son-in-law have found their way in each other’s arms…


A.N. Okay I just came up with this, since no one was requesting and I felt like I needed to update my fics. I hope you guys like it! Please do feel free to request while I still have time to process requests! ^^

 

***Request Form:

Name/Pen Name: (You might be thinking that this isn't necesarry but I have to be organized with your request. I don't want to get things messed up.)

Title: (This is optional. You can leave it to me, if you like and if you find it hard to think of a title. ^_^)

Rating: (Write the following: K- for fluff, T- for hot fluff, and M-for mature stuff)

Plot: (Just a brief summary of what you want me to write. Okay. This is the most important part of the form! So NEVER leave this blank!)

Also, I’m  encouraging you guys to read a fic my dongsaeng and I are writing together. It’s called “Defying the Odds.” It’s a TVXQ X OCs fic! Please support it as well! ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438797/defying-the-odds-changmin-tohoshinki-tvxq-uknow-yunho-originalcharacter-max

 

20 more kisses to go! I hope you’re still counting with me! ^^

 

With love,

~Kei-chan <3