FAN'S APPROVAL

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 61:
 
When we arrived to the apartment, it's almost dinner time. My boyfriend and Gian are playing xbox. TOP is laying on Gian's lap reading magazine while YB and Dae are teasing each other. Everyone greeted and hug us especially my boyfriend. After dinner we're all in the living room busy talking when Mr.Kang arrives.
 
MR.KANG: "Good thing you're back! Hows your vacation, Chelle?"
CHELLE: "Fun! What brings you here Mr.Kang?"
MR.KANG: "The day after tomorrow me, you and Gian will go to Taiwan for WGM shoot but don't mention anything to Ilwoo because it's going to be a surprise."
GIAN: "He has a fan meeting right?"
MR.KANG: "Yup! How did you know? He knows that Chelle will be staying here in Seoul for her solo shoot of WGM."
 
Gian just nod while Jiyong raised his brow. I know he doesn't like the idea.
 
MR.KANG: "We will be staying there for two days. Okay girls? And by the way, you boys are not allowed to follow us okay?"
 
Everyone look at Jiyong's direction. His face is crumpled.
 
MR.KANG: "Can I trust all of you this time? Anyway, good thing you're going to be busy for your concert. I just want to make things clear between me and the 5 of you." Then Mr.Kang look at me and Gian. "Tomorrow will be your rest day. I'll call what time I will fetch you."
 
Mr.Kang leaves the apartment. Part of me is excited. I've never been to Taiwan but another part is worried because of Jiyong.
 
YB: "You heard Mr.Kang Jiyong, no more ninja moves."
DS: "And besides everytime she's with Ilwoo, you two always ended up fighting. So it's a good idea if you don't see both of them together."
SR: "It's Jiyong hyung's fault. He's so jealous to Ilwoo."
 
Gian stands and grab my hand. She drag me inside her room.
 
GIAN: "Excited?!"
CHELLE: "Yes! You know i've never been to Taiwan and I know you're excited as I am!"
 
Gian beams at me. We're both excited. I hope we get to see F4 members.
 
GIAN: "By the way, Ilwoo will be dropping by tomorrow afternoon with Minho. His flight going to Taiwan will be tomorrow afternoon."
CHELLE: "Are you crazy?! Jiyong will be mad!"
GIAN: "Don't worry, tomorrow afternoon the boys have a meeting with Mr.Yang. Then at night they have a rehearsal."
CHELLE: "How did you know that? And why did Ilwoo have to go here?"
GIAN: "Tabi gave me a copy of their schedule and Ilwoo keeps calling me since you go to Malaysia. He keeps whining about going to Taiwan without you."
CHELLE: "That guy! He will surprise if see me there."
GIAN: "He miss you so much. He keeps calling me everyday."
 
Before I can answer, TOP entered the room and sit beside Gian. Uh oh! He's here again!
 
TOP: "So Chelle, how's London?"
CHELLE: "Good! It's breath taking and beautiful."
TOP: "So? Did you meet junjun?" He said while battling his eyes.
 
This dinosaur starts teasing me again then it hits me. If he knew who junjun is? Omo! These two done it already! I glare at them. My face turns red.
 
CHELLE: "Gian..."
 
Before I can finish what i'm about to say, TOP laughs so hard and leaves the room.
 
The following day, the boys went to YGE for their meeting. Before lunch, Ilwoo and Minho arrived in our apartment. I smile when I saw Ilwoo's crumpled face. Aigoo! He's still handsome even he's face crumpled.
 
ILWOO: "Why do I need to go to Taiwan alone?" He said while siting in the couch.
CHELLE: "It's your fan meeting, Ilwoo. It has nothing to do with me. You'll not staying there for too long. Next shoot we will be together again."
MINHO: "Aigoo! These two! You look like a real couple."
GIAN: "I agree with you Minho. Lets go and help me to prepare snack in the kitchen."
CHELLE: "You two! Just go and get us food."
ILWOO: "Anyways, how's London?"
CHELLE: "Great! I want to go back there. So many beautiful landmarks and shops there."
ILWOO: "Reall yeobo? I think I should visit London."
CHELLE: "You should! You'll fall inlove in the place."
ILWOO: "I doubt it! Coz i'm already inlove with you." He said and look at me in the eye.
 
I blushed and smile shyly at him. I bow my head and bite my lips. Ilwoo's stare is just too much to handle. I'm melting. To hide my red face, I excuse myself and get my gift for him inside my room.
 
CHELLE: "Here! I bought this for you in London. Wear this in your fan meeting so you wont miss me that much." I said and hand him the cream coat.
ILWOO: "It's beautiful Ilwoo! You know my taste huh? I'm impress!"
CHELLE: "Of course, Ilwoo! Whatever you wear suits you. When you back teach me how to play golf, okay?"
ILWOO: "My pleasure, yeobo! Be my student."
CHELLE: "You take care there, okay? Call me when you land in Taiwan. And eat! Don't skip your meals."
ILWOO: "I will, yeobo! Don't worry!" 
MINHO: "Lets eat first before we go to the airport. The food looks yummy."
 
After eating, Minho and Ilwoo leave the apartment. I giggle when I remember Ilwoo's face. He's really disappointed when he knew i'm not going with him. Relax scheduler, you wont be alone in Taiwan for too long. It's my time to surprise you.
 
======================================================
 
I just hanging up my phone after talking to Ilwoo telling me he was in Taiwan already when Jiyong entered our room. He's face serious and I know why. He went straight to the bathroom and fill the bathtub with water. Aigoo! The dragon needs to pacify! The idea of me going with Ilwoo out of the country - he doesn't liked it! I decided to follow him in the bathroom. I found him soaking in the bathtub, eyes close. When he heard the door close, he opens his eyes while i'm taking my clothes off.
 
GD: "What are you doing?" He said but never leaves his eyes off on me.
CHELLE: "This is my bathroom, Kwon Jiyong! Do I need to ask permission first before I use it? Besides I have nothing to hide. You... You saw everything and... And... Whatever?!" I said and step on the bathtub and sit on the other corner facing him. 
 
GD: "You know I don't liked the idea of you coming to Taiwan with Ilwoo."
CHELLE: "Baby, it's just work. This issue is so tiring. Everytime I have WGM shoot, you're always like that and we ended up fighting. You're so childish!"
 
Jiyong look at me like he doesn't comprehend anything i'm saying. 
 
CHELLE: "Do you trust me, Jiyong? It feels like you don't!" 
GD: "Baby, I trust you! Believe me! Ilwoo likes you and that's making me crazy."
CHELLE: "I know that! But Ilwoo is just a friend to. A dear friend."
 
This issue makes me crazy! I don't want to talk about this. I lean back and close my eyes. It feels like i'm talking to a kid. I don't know why he's acting like this. I wont cheat on him and that hurts me.
 
After how many minutes, I feel Jiyong move and heard him take a deep sigh. I open my eyes and found him staring down at me. 
 
CHELLE: "What?!"
GD: "Sorry if I acted this way again, baby. It wont happen again! Just be careful in Taiwan. Call me everytime you have a chance, okay?"
CHELLE: "Jiyong, I always do that. I call you every now and then. Dont over think about it. This is not the first time i'm going away with Ilwoo. Grow up!"
 
Jiyong move and hug onto me. He buried his face on my neck. I lift my hand and start caressing his face.
 
CHELLE: "Baby, don't stress yourself about it. Ilwoo is just a dear friend. I'm yours. ALL YOURS! Remember when I told you that its you that I wanted to be my husband? I mean it! I really do! I just need to go to Taiwan for the shoot, okay? Besides I don't want to see myself soaking in a bathtub with another man. No way!"
 
Jiyong smile to me and kiss me on the lips. I encircled my hands on his neck when he move on top of me and kiss him back.
 
GD: "Lets take a shower before I lost my mind again." He said and carry me to the shower.
 
Finally! He smile! After taking a bath, we eat dinner and hang out on the living room with the rest of the members and Gian. GD insisted to take and Gian to the airport tomorrow. I nod and smile into him before I close my eyes and head to dreamland. 
 
Me, Gian and Mr.Kang, together with the crew of WGM arrive in Taiwan. We head straight to the hotel where Ilwoo is staying. Our agenda is all cleared. We managed to go to the hotel without Ilwoo's knowledge.
 
As I unpacked my clothes, I remember Jiyong. From the house until we reach the airport he keeps reminding me to call him and to behave myself. Seriously? His jealously is beyond normal.
 
At 6PM, Gian enter my suite. She told me that Ilwoo's fan meeting will start in 30 minutes.
 
GIAN: "How are you going to approach Ilwoo?"
CHELLE: "Why don't we watch the event then when its time for his autograph signing, i'll be in the line with his fans."
GIAN: "Its fine with me. I'll tell your idea to the crew."
 
When she's about to leave, she turn and face me again.
 
GIAN: "Here! Wear it! Good thing Tabi saw it before we leave this morning."
 
She hand me the ring Ilwoo gave. I wear it and remove Jiyong's ring and place it in my necklace. Before we go to Ilwoo's fan meeting I called Jiyong to check on him. I remind him to eat and not to worry about me.
 
======================================================
 
ILWOO's POV
 
I'm infront of the mirror checking myself. I'm wearing the new coat my yeobo bought me. Hmmm its comfortable and she knows my size. I wish she's here with me. Too bad we had to shoot separately. I was about to call her when my manager went inside my room telling me we need to go. I shake my head and put the phone back in my pocket. I'll call her later after the fan meeting.
 
When we arrived in the venue, I was surprise to see a lot of fans waiting for me. But what surprise me the most is a lot of them is holding a banner with me and Chelle's name. Oh! They like my yeobo too.
 
I sit on the chair in the stage and wave at them. I miss doing this! I love interacting with my fans. Too many mic's on the table infront of me and too many camera filming the event.
 
ILWOO: "I'm glad to see all tonight. Lets both enjoy the evening everyone."
 
When I start talking, the crowd went wild.i can barely hear myself because of the screaming and shouting of the fans. The MC went infront and some staff make some fans fall in line to ask me some questions. Excited! Cant wait to hear their questions. I smiled when I saw someone stand in the mic. She look nervous but her eyes are glowing.
 
FAN1: "Hi, Ilwoo! I'm a big fan of yours. I just wanted to know what will be your next project after We Got Married?"
ILWOO: "Hmmm, i'm considering a couple of drama and a movie. But right now i'm more focus in WGM. Thank you!"
FAN2: "What do you like to do during your spare time?"
ILWOO: "I like to play golf and swim. Spend time with my family and close friends or just stay at home."
FAN2: "Can I ask you another question?"
ILWOO: "Sure!"
FAN2: "You said you spend time with your friends. Hmmm, do you spend time with often?"
 
How can I answer it? Should I say that I was with her yesterday? If G-Dragon finds out about it he will get angry with her.
 
ILWOO: "Not really! She's busy. We only see each other for WGM."
FAN3: "Hi, Ilwoo! Are you dating right now?"
 
Everyone screams! Then I smile.
 
ILWOO: "No! I'm not dating anyone right now."
FAN4: "What is your ideal type of girl?"
ILWOO: "Do I need to answer that?"
 
Everyone screams again. This time its much more louder.
 
FAN4: "So it means, your ideal type is Chelle?"
 
I nod and smile. I can't lie about it. Its true, she's my ideal type.
 
FAN5: "Is it hard to go to school while you're doing the drama at the same time?"
ILWOO: "Not really! Its all about time management and as long as you like what you're doing you wont feel any hardship."
FAN6: "What age do you want to settle down?"
ILWOO: "I really don't know! Maybe when I find someone, I will just feel it."
 
Then someone shouts.
 
"Why don't you marry, Chelle?"
 
I blush. If I can marry her, I will! Right here! Right now!
 
FAN7: "What's the most special thing you have right now of treasures the most?"
ILWOO: "Right now, I treasure this! All of you! You made this day very special to me. And what thing is special to me? This coat! A very special woman gave this to me."
FAN7: "Is it Chelle?"
 
I answer her with a sweet smile. I cant answer it! I have to protect her.
 
FAN8: "WGM is a hit! Would you consider doing a drama or movie with Chelle?"
ILWOO: "Yes, of course! If there's a good project and if our schedules are both free, why not?"
FAN9: "How does it feel to meet her mom? Does your family or friends meet her?"
ILWOO: "Her mom is such a lovely woman and she's a good cook. Actually, both of them. Yes! My parents mer her. They adore Chelle very much especially my mom and Minho knows her."
MC: "Last question and then we will start the autograph signing."
FAN10: "Can we hear you sing again? What you've done to Chelle is every woman's dream. And it feels like you're madly inlove with her."
 
Should I sing? Everyone's shouting. I suddenly feel embarrass. Okay! I stand up and sing a couple lines. I feel my cheeks turn red.
 
After the Q and A portion, all fans lined up for the autograph signing. I heard someone scream but I didn't bother to look at it. I just wanted to finish my work here so I can call Chelle. I miss her.
 
The staff bring the table up while the fans line up beside the stage. I spotted some crew from WGM. They were filming everything. Then the signing starts.
 
The first fan approach me, after I sign my pic she hands me a puzzle piece but the pic is covered with blue paper. A note is written on it. 
 
"You're so handsome Scheduler!"
 
I look at it with confused face. When I was about to peel the blue paper cover, my fan stop me.
 
FAN1: "Oppa, don't open it yet."
 
I just nod and smile at her.
 
The autograph signing continues and I receive 7 more puzzle pieces. Each covered in blue paper and every piece have a not on it.
 
"I'm one of your biggest fan!"
"I'm so happy to see you in person!"
"You're every woman's dream!"
"Thank you for everything!"
"You are my knight in shinning armor!"
"You're so y!"
"I love to see your smile!"
 
This is driving me nuts! When I receive the 8th puzzle piece I ask my fan.
 
ILWOO: "Who gave you these?"
 
She points at one of the WGM crew and smile at me. I shake my head, perhaps its one of their ideas. I resume signing then another fan hand me another puzzle piece and it makes me more curious.
 
"Don't spoil the fan. Stop looking for me!"
 
I was the 9th puzzle piece. I just shrugged my shoulder and put the puzzle piece aside.
 
The autograph signing is about to end. The MC approach me and told me that only 5 people are on the line. I glance up and saw them standing but the fans didn't leave the venue. Then another puzzle piece is place in the table.
 
"The puzzle is complete. Arrange it and peel the covers."
 
Everyone shouts while I arrange the puzzle and when I pell it, i'm shocked! Me and Chelle's wedding photo! The camera shot it and the picture appeared in the wide screen. Everyone went wild. Then the MC whispers that there is one more fan that likes to get my autograph. I cant lift my face. I'm so shy. My face is so red. I can feel it. When the MC called next I remain my head bowed. Then someone place a poster on the table and push it infront of me. The ring in her finger caught my eyes.
 
CHELLE: "Can I get an autograph and a picture? I'm a big fan of yours."
 
When I lift my head I saw her standing infront of me while smiling sweetly back at me. Its my yeobo! She turn and wave to the fans.
 
======================================================
 
When we arrived in the venue, one of the WGM staff hand me a couple of puzzle pieces. She told me to write a note in each piece and they will randomly distribute it to the ofans.
 
After writing notes in each and every puzzle, I remain quite siting in my place while watching Ilwoo.
 
He is so handsome. And Taiwan really loves him. No doubt about that. He's fan meeting tickets sold out within just 4 minutes. Wow! He's really popular here.
 
I feel flattered when his fans mentioning me in their questions. Its so overwhelming to know they like me for Ilwoo.
 
When its time for his autograph signing, WGM instructed me to fall in lone when a few fans left in the line. I saw Ilwoo glance in the line and I thank God, the girl infront of me is tall. He didn't see me. I thought i'm going to be busted.
 
I giggle when its time for me to get his autograph. I place the pic on the table and push it towards him. I cant explain the feeling when I saw happiness registered in his face when lift his head. His eyes glow. And omo! Ilwoo's blushing.
 
CHELLE: "Surprise!"
ILWOO: "What are you doing here yeobo? You really surprised me."
CHELLE: "Well, i'm a proud wifey here. Wow! Jammed packed huh?!"
 
Ilwoo extend his arms and guided me beside him. The MC place another chair for me and ask me to sit beside Ilwoo. Wow! I never thought attending a fan meeting will be this overwhelming and fun. Think I should do it also.
 
MC: "Chelle what a surprise! What are you doing here?"
CHELLE: "I'm here to support Ilwoo and I want to explore taiwan."
MC: "Okay! I'm sure Ilwoo is so happy right now. Some of the fans wanted to ask questions."
 
The Q and A starts again.
 
FAN1: "What did you feel when Ilwoo confessed his feelings for you infront of many people?"
CHELLE: "Hmmm, I was shocked and at the same time thankful. I didn't know he can sing that good."
FAN2: "Are you G-Dragon's girlfriend?"
 
What the heck? I glanced at Ilwoo. How can I answer it? I look around, everyones eyes are pinned on me. I saw Mr.Kang and Gian shocked like me then Ilwoo grab the mic from my hand.
 
ILWOO: "I think GD is the one who suppossed to answer that question."
MC: "Are you jealous when GD and Chelle are together?"
ILWOO: "Of course!"
 
Everyone squeal. I look at Ilwoo and smile! Thank God he's here! I didn't know how to answer that question. He smile back at me and grab my hand under the table and squeeze it gently.
 
FAN3: "How does it feel being trap in an island with Ilwoo?"
CHELLE: "I feel safe. Even though its just the two of us. He really takes goodd care of me and he even taught me how to swim."
FAN4: "We heard the ring Ilwoo gave you is from his family. How does it feel when he gave it to you?"
CHELLE: "At first I didn't know the ring belongs to his grandmother. When I met his parents thats the only time I found out. I feel honored and flattered at the same time."
MC: "Ilwoo, why did you give her the ring? Everyone is curious. Are you a couple?"
ILWOO: "She's special to me. I think you can figure it out already. I do hope that we can be a couple in the future. Its really up to her."
 
I almost fall out from my seat.
 
MC: "Thanks to the both of you. We will have a photo op. Ilwoo and Chelle please stand up and walk infront of the stage."
 
We do as what the MC told us. After the photo op everyone shouted.
 
"KISS....."
"KISS....."
"KISS....."
 
Ilwoo kiss me on my cheeks. I thought its going to be over but...
 
"KISS....."
 
MC: "Ilwoo kiss Chelle already."
 
"KISS HER IN THE LIPS..." Everyone shouts.
 
What?!
 
MC: "You heard them Ilwoo. They don't want a kiss on the cheeks. They wanted kiss on the lips."
 
Ilwoo looked at me. I stared at him and nod. Then he gave me a quick peck in the lips.
 
The fan meeting ended. We went straight to a private resto with the whole crew of WGM. Gian keep teasing Ilwoo because of his reaction when he saw the picture puzzle and me. After dinner Ilwoo escorts me to my hotel room.
 
ILWOO: "Good night yeobo! Hmmm I have a surprise for you tomorrow, so sleep early." He kiss my cheeks and leave.
 
I just nod, do my night routine and go to sleep. I heard a knock at my door the nxt day. I glance at my phone, its 4 in the morning. What the heck?! When I open the door I found Ilwoo in my doorstep, freshly showered and smiling at me.
 
ILWOO: "Morning yeobo! Go take a bath were leaving in 30 minutes."
CHELLE: "Leaving? Where are we going?"
ILWOO: "Its a surprise! Bring your passport but leave your luggage."
 
I stand and look at him.
 
ILWOO: "Yeobo, we're going to be late." He said while pushing me towards the bathroom.
 
Where in the airport waiting to board the plane, me and Ilwoo sit in the lounge.
 
CHELLE: "Where are we going? And where's the crew? Gian? Mr.Kang?"
ILWOO: "They're still in the hotel, probably sleeping." He said while smiling at me.
CHELLE: "What?! We're going to be in trouble!" I said while my eyes almost pop out of my eye shocket. 
ILWOO: "Don't worry, Seungri teach me and Minho how to do some ninja moves."
 
Before I can answer they are calling our flight. My boyfriend teach Ilwoo how to ninja move? I'm impress! So far so good. Did I heard it right? The voice said flight going to Singapore?
 
When we settle in our seats in the 1st class, I turn to ask Ilwoo.
 
CHELLE: "Why are we going to Singapore?"
ILWOO: "I just want to bring you there." 
CHELLE: "But why did the crew didn't come with us?"
ILWOO: "Because its a surprise trip for us. The head went to my room last night and hand me the ticket. he ask me to bring you to Singapore." He said while grabbing the camcorder in his bag.
 
This is not going to be good. This going to be a fight between me and Jiyong. And what about Mr.Kang and Gian? Does they know about this surprise trip?
 
I think Ilwoo sense my worry, he grabs my hand and squeeze it gently.
 
ILWOO: "You okay yeobo?"
CHELLE: "Hmmm, I think i'm going to be in trouble."
 
Before I can complete what i'm tryng to say, Ilwoo interrupt me. He bring my hand in his lips and kiss my knuckles repeatedly.
 
ILWOO: "Don't worry, Gian and Mr.Kang knows about this trip." He kisses my palm thiis time and smile at me then he continues. "Lets enjoy this trip. I have with me my camcorder. Lets record everything then give this to the crew."
 
I just nod and smile at him. He turn on the camcorder and press record.
 
Singapore is so beautful! My eyes is dancing with joy. I cant contain my excitement and I think Ilwoo is excited just like me.
 
ILWOO: "Excited?" He said while filming me.
CHELLE: "Very! How about you?" I said while beaming at him.
ILWOO: "Your excitement is infectious yeobo! Lets go to the hotel. We only have a couple of hours to stay here and I have to call Gian."
 
My room is just besides Ilwoo. The view is breath taking. How I wish the Bigbang boys and Gian are here with me. For sure we're going to have so much fun.
 
Ilwoo knock on my door. When I open it, he's talking to Gian while holdng the camcorder.
 
I snatched the camcorder to his hand and film the view from my window. When he said bye to Gian I turned off the camcorder and turned to him.
 
CHELLE: "What did she say?"
ILWOO: "Well they just wait for us at the Incheon airport." I lied. "She just lets just enjoy Singapore. Everything is fine."
CHELLE: " I hope she's here with us. She's going to love it here."
ILWOO: "And don't worry about Jiyong, Gian told him that all of us are here in Singapore." 
CHELLE: "Are you sure?"
 
He just nod and smile at me.
 
ILWOO: "Come, lets swim."
CHELLE: "I don't have a swim wear or any spear clothes."
ILWOO: "Don't worry, we will buy clothes and swim wear."
 
We went to the store in the 8th floor of the hotel. Its a branded swim wear shop.
 
ILWOO: "Choose anythng you like yeobo."
 
Ilwoo called the attention of the saleslady.
 
ILWOO: "Yeobo tell her your size." He said while looking at me then he turn his attention to the saleslady. "Give her every single design you have for her size and let her fit it. “Here!” Ilwoo give his credit card to the saleslady.
CHELLE: "You don't have to pay for it Ilwoo. I have my own credit card."
 
He just smile at me and look at the saleslady.
 
ILWOO: "Use my card. Don't let her pay for anythng." Then he shift his attention back to me. "Yeobo i'll wait for you there." He said while pointng at the coffee shop infront of us.
 
When he left the saleslady ask for my size and when she came back, she brought a lot of swim wear; 1 piece swimsuits, 2 piece and some vintage swim wear. Wow! She really followed what Ilwoo told her. When i'm at the cashier an idea pops in my head. I have to buy somethng for Ilwoo.
 
I wait for his card and sneak out of the shop without his knowledge. I went to shop beside the coffee shop and buy him a watch. And went to coffee shop after.
 
We swim and film ourselves all day. We talked endless. We didn't realized the time. When we head back to my room, Ilwoo starts to panicked.
 
ILWOO: "Yeobo, we have to hurry or else we're going to miss our flight."
 
I wanted to laugh at Ilwoo's expression but I do as i'm told. When we arrive at Incheon airport Ilwoo told me that Gian is waitng for us. I immediately spotted Gian and I wave at her.
 
CHELLE: "Where's Mr.Kang?"
GIAN: "He's with the crew. They're waiting for our luggage. Jiyong is here. He's waitng for you. Good thing your flight is not delayed."
CHELLE: "He's here? Where?" I said while glaring at Gian. I don't know but panic mode strikes my whole body.
ILWOO: "Go ahead yeobo. Find Jiyong. I'll wait for my manager here.
GIAN: "Oppa, you can take me home if you like." 
ILWOO: "Okay! No problem, i'll take you home."
CHELLE: "Ilwoo thank you for a wonderful day. Here!" I give him my gift.
ILWOO: "What's this?"
CHELLE: "A thank you gift. I hope you like it."
ILWOO: "I will like it what ever it is yeobo. Thank you!"
 
I smile at him and ask Gian where Jiyong is waitng for me. She also told me that everythng is okay so that I don't have to worry. I wave to them and give Ilwoo a quick hug.
 
CHELLE: "Gian, see you at the apartment."
 
When I went outside the airport I spotted the white dragon. I went inside quickly while Jiyong is smiling at me.
 
GD: "Hi Mrs.G-Dragon! I miss you! How's Taiwan and SG?"
CHELLE: "Hello my baby boy. I miss you too! Good!"
GD: "Where's Gian and Mr.Kang?"
CHELLE: "Gian is with Ilwoo while Mr.Kang is with the WGM crew."
GD: "Okay! Lets go home, i'm starving. Can you please cook for me?"
CHELLE: "Anything for you baby."
 
When we arrive at the apartment, the 4 boys are chillin' in the living room. My boyfriend gives me a bear hug.
 
SR: "My girlfriend why didn't you tell me you're going to Singapore? I wanted to go there also."
CHELLE: "Its a surprise from the crew."
DS: "By the way I just noticed that you didn't receive any boxes."
 
What the heck?! I cant tell them the boxes are from Ilwoo. I just shruggd my shoulder and went to the kitchen.
 
TOP: "Where's Gian?"
CHELLE: "She's with Ilwoo. She will be here soon."
YB: "Are you going to cook for us?"
CHELLE: "Yes! Any particular dish you like?
YB: "You can cook anything, we will eat it."
 
======================================================
 
GIAN's POV
 
When Chelle left me and Ilwoo went to look for his manager. Ilwoo walk infront of me, facing me so his walking backwards.
 
ILWOO: "Sorry for worrying you and Mr.Kang this morning. I just wanted to surprise Chelle."
GIAN: "Mr.Kang almost got a heart attack when he found out that you two are missing."
 
I grab his shirt to stop him from bumping to a lady behind him then he shifts and walk beside me. We spotted Ilwoo's manager nd Mr.Kang while holding our luggages. He talked to Mr.Kang while walking towards Ilwoo's car.
 
ILWOO's MANAGER: "Yah! Ilwoo you didn't Chelle that the SG trip is your whole idea?"
ILWOO: "She will not come with me if I told her that." 
GIAN: "Good thing Jiyong is busy for the finale next week. He didn't call Chelle the whole day."
 
Ilwoo's manager look at me through the rear view mirror. He just shrugged his shoulder and continue to drive.
 
ILWOO: "What did you do in Taiwan while we're away?"
GIAN: "Me and the unnies roam around Taiwan. What about you and Chelle?"
ILWOO: "We just swim the whole day. Good thing its kinda cloudy in SG. Don't worry I gave the camcorder to one of the staffs of WGM."
 
In no time we reach the apartment.
 
GIAN: "Thank you for the ride, oppa."
ILWOO: "No problem! See you next week and please don't tell Chelle about our little secret."
 
I just nod and smile at Ilwoo then I heard the door open. Its Seungri and he's holding PP. He walks toward us while Ilwoo climed out of the car.
 
SR: "Ilwoo-sshi! How are you?"
ILWOO: "Seungri! I'm fine!" 
SR: "Thank you for taking good care of the girls Ilwoo-sshi."
ILWOO: "No problem! I have to go! Bye Gian. Bye PP!"
SR: "Wait! I talk to Minho earlier I ask him to watched our finale con next week and he said yes. I hope you can come too." 
ILWOO: "Sure! I'll ask my manager to clear my sched next week."
SR: "Good!"
 
Ilwoo went inside his car again and leave. Me and Seungri walked towards the apartment.
 
SR: "Me and PP miss you Gian. Here, feed PP for me."
GIAN: "I miss you both but thats your job, feed her."
 
Everyone is in the dining room eating dinner. I kiss TOP and wave to everybody. After dinner I went straight to my room and do my routine. When I came out of the bathroom, TOP is laying in the bed glaring at me while holding my passport.
 
GIAN: "What?!"
TOP: "Come!"
 
He said while tapping the bed, telling me to lay down beside him. I shrugged my shoulder and lay beside him, facing each other and he's still glaring at me.
 
TOP: "Care to tell me what are you doing in Taiwan, while everyone is in SG?"
 
I glare at him! Thats why he's holding my passport.
 
TOP: "Well?"
GIAN: "Nobody went to SG except for Ilwoo and Chelle."
TOP: "What do you mean?" 
GIAN: "Chelle knows that the SG trip is planned by the WGM crew but it was all Ilwoo's idea."
TOP: "So you just stayed in Taiwan?"
GIAN: "Yup! With Mr.Kang, Ilwoos manager and the whole WGM crew." 
TOP: "Why didnt you just fly back here? I miss you."
GIAN: "You want Jiyong to go thermonuclear again? So please don't tell this to anyone, even to Chelle."
 
He just nod and hug me tight.
 
GIAN: "And I just want to tell you that Ilwoo and Minho will be watching the finale. Seungri invited them."
 
He just shrugged his shoulder and kiss me deeply.
 
======================================================
 
When GD and I arrived in the apartment I went straight to the kitchen to cook. I got surprise when our fridge is full of foods.
 
GD: "Your boyfriend went to the grocery and market this morning to buy supply."
CHELLE: "Really? How sweet of him."
GD: "He just wanted to impress you. He paid it with my credit card."
 
I just smiled and shake my head to what GD said. I decided to cook nilaga for them. The boys love Filipino foods.
 
After cooking I call everyone to the dining room to eat dinner. We talk and tease each other while eating.
 
After dinner we decided to chill on the living room while Gian went straight to her room followed by her oh so handsome dinosaur.
 
I went to my room to change while da 4 boys left in the living room teaching PP new tricks. I was doing my night routine while thinking on how to tell my dragon about the kiss. I took a deep breath before I went outside to join them.
 
Jiyong is siting on the couch, holding Ri's ears.
 
CHELLE: "Baby can I talk to you for a minute?"
 
GD let go of Ri's ear and followed me to the dining room. I pulled a chair while GD is standing infront of me, waiting for me to talk.
 
CHELLE: "Sit on my lap, baby. Facing me." I said and pulled his hand to guide him to sit on my lap. "Its okay!" I continue and rest my hands in his waist.
GD: "Spill it out Mrs.Kwon Jiyong. What is it? You look nervous."
CHELLE: "Hmmm baby me and Ilwoo. During the fan meeting hmm the fans asked for a kiss."
GD: "So he kiss you on the chiks? Is that what you want to tell me?"
 
I stared at him and shake me head.
 
CHELLE: "The fans wants a kiss on the... On the lips!" I said as I bow my head and bite my lips.
 
I heard GD breath deeply. Oh God, i'm dead! I feel GD reach for my chin and lift it up to meet our eyes.
 
GD: "Its okay! You don't have to worry. I understand." He said and smile at me.
CHELLE: "You're not mad and jealous?"
GD: "Baby I am. I'm mad and jealous. But I understand. I don't want to let hate and jealousy ate me. Coz when I do we end up fighting each ader. And I don't want that to happen."
CHELLE: "Thank u baby. We have to kiss infront of them. There's so many people attended the fan meeting. We just did it for the fans. Don't worry its just a quick peak." 
GD: "Shhh relax! I told you I understand. Its part of your job. You don't need to explain. And thank you for telling me. For considering my feelings."
CHELLE: "You have the right to know. Just don't watch that episode, okay? Come closer."
 
GD move closer to me. He was still siting on my lap. I s my arms to his waist and lean my head on his chest. I know he just trying to keep calm. He's heart beating fast. I don't care if he's heavy but I want us to stay this way.
 
We were cuddling when Ri pass by to get water from the kitchen. He grab GD's arm and make him stand up.
 
SR: "Yah hyung you're crashing my girlfriend's legs."
CHELLE: "Its okay my boyfriend I was the one who ask him to sit on my lap."
SR: "I don't want to see you again that way. I'm jealous." He pouts.
 
GD and me laugh hard after hearing what Ri said.
 
GD: "She's mine maknae, may I remind you."
SR: "Yes for now. She's mine tomorrow hyung."
GD: "That wont happen."
SR: "You're going to eat your words hyung, remember that."
 
My boyfriend, walk pass by us while whistling. He's in a good since I went back this evening. I continue to cuddle my dragon.
 
I wonder what my boyfriend is thinking? Jiyong suddenly stands up and scoops me taking me by surprise.
 
GD: "Lets go to sleep baby. I know you're tired."
 
Jiyong walk towards our room, he tosses me playfully to the bed while grinning at me.
 
GD: "I miss you when you're away baby."
CHELLE: "I miss you too, baby."
GD: "We can spend the rest of the day tomorrow but we have rehearsals at night." 
CHELLE: "Its fine with me baby, don't worry!"
 
Jiyong put his arm under my head. I move closer and put my head on top of his chest. His free hand caress my back and his leg is tangled with mine. He keeps kissing my temple and forehead. Suddenly his eyes caught somethng!
 
GD: "I didn't know you bought some swim suits baby?"
 
I lift my head to look at him, thinkng if i'm going to say to him that Ilwoo bought it for me but before I could answer, he hugs me again.
 
GD: "Good thing you enjoy your stay in SG even though its just for a whole day."
 
Whoa! He's indeed in a good mood this evening! He didn't even argue about me going to SG with Ilwoo. Thank God, he finally realized that its just work.
 
My thoughts vanish when he suddenly grab my chin and lift my face to capture my mouth to kiss me passionately.
 
GD: "I love you so much Mrs.G-Dragon!"