SCHEDULER 'S UNDYING LOVE

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 55:

 

DAESUNG's POV

The following day when I woke up, the apartment seems to be different. I can't hear Chelle calling us. Waking us up. Telling us breakfast is ready. It's been a couple of days. We're staying in their apartment but it feels like it's empty. I miss hearing her laugh while maknae is joking around. I wish the two of them will be okay soon. I'm a big fan of GDCHELLE love story.

I decided to wake the other members except for Jiyong hyung. He's so drunk last night and i'm so shocked to what he said to Minho. 

TOP hyung and Gian went first to hyung's villa before heading to SBS. Because Chelle is not here, Dara noona will replace her. All she has to do is walk with Jiyong hyung and push him.

Jiyong hyung is not in the mood. He didn't talk to anyone. He keeps calling and texting Chelle but he always got the same results. She's out if reach and nowhere to be found. He's really upset but it's all his fault.

The show weny well and our performance was a blast. We did a little Gangnam style and the stylist dyed my hair green. After the show Jiyong hyung went home straight. He begged our maknae all night to tell him where Chelle is but he has no luck.

========================================================

When we arrived at the airport, I called my mom to prepare food for us. I was surprise when she told me that she's in our province. Well, she didn't knew I was going to be here. She told me to follow her and spend holidays on our new house. Me and Ilwoo immediately buy tickets. We're lucky enough to get a ticket.  It's holiday and everyone is coming home to their home towns to spend holidays with their families.

CHELLE: "Mom's in the province. We have to go there. You'll gonna love it there Ilwoo. I assure you."

ILWOO: "Really? I'm excited to see umma too! I mean your mom."
 
I smiled to him as we walk to our assigned plane.
 
It was like a feast when we arrived. I never thought the new house will be this beautiful. I feel proud of myself. At least my handwork and sacrifices didn't go to waste. It' ours! It's our home! We have a garden, like I always wanted to have before and a swing under a big mango tree.
 
Ilwoo will use the spare room. He's our first guest in our new house. Good thing it's a province. Ilwoo doesn't known much here. He can move how he want and have a vacation like a normal person.
 
While Ilwoo is enjoying our vacation, I choose to stay inside my room. I spend my time reading books and staring at nowhere.
 
I was about to sleep when mom enter the room handling me a glass of milk.
 
MOM: "What's wrong? You're just staying here all day!"
CHELLE: "Mom Jiyong. . . Jiyong just. . .just. . . He denied me as his girlfriend!" I said in between sobs. 
 
I can't hide to my mom any longer. I need her. I need to talk to someone who will understand me.
 
MOM: "Sshhh it's okay! Did you talk to him? Did you ask him why? Maybe he has reasons." She said while lovingly rubbing my back.
CHELLE: "I didn't! It's too painful."
MOM: "Baby you love Jiyong so much that's why you're hurting like these. I don't know exactly what happen but i'm sure he has reasons. Talk to him. Give him a chance. You shouldn't run away. It's part of being inlove. Be strong." She said and give a loving hug.
 
MOM: "By the way you're being unfair to Ilwoo. The boy is a good guy. I can se how much he cares for you. He's the one who made this milk. Don't be unfair to him dear."
 
When mom left, I thought of what she said. She's right! Ilwoo made so much effort to cheer me up. To make me feel better while here I am locking myself inside my room. Doesn't care about his sacrifices for me.
 
The following day was unexpected. I decided to accompany Ilwoo and explore our town together. I was looking for him when mom told me he left.
 
CHELLE: "What? Mom?! You shouldn't allow him to go on his own. Ilwoo doesn't know the place."
MOM: "Relax Retchel! He's in our town. No one's gonna harm him."
CHELLE: "But mom. .. Did he tell you where he was going?"
MOM: "Nope! But I saw him in the plaza awhile ago. Now you're worried for him."
CHELLE: "Of course I do! I'll go and find him."
 
Before I leave I try to call him but he didn't bother to answer. His phone keeps on ringing and ringing. I look for him all over the town. But he's no where to be found. Ilwoo where did you go? I'm worried! Please call me. God please keep him safe.
 
I search the whole town again hoping to see him. It's already dawn and the dance party in our town is already starting. I went back to the plaza and go to the dance floor hoping that I could bump into him. Then the music stops. I look around wishing I could see him but to my surprise I was left alone, standing in the center of the dance floor with the spot light on me. I turn to look in the stage when I heard someone calling my name. Ilwoo! Thank God you're safe! He was holding a guitar. He looks so handsome and that smile, OMG! It's really melting.
 
Everyone look at him including me. OMG! He's so handsome. I can see the girls waving and shouting at him. Ilwoo's presence alone can make a girl feel giddy.
 
Then he attempts to talk over the mic but he was surprise when all the girls starts to shout and run towards the stage. He looks at me puzzled. I shrugged my shoulders and smile at him.
 
When the shouting and cheering from the girls stop, Ilwoo puts the mic into the mic stand and said:
 
"To my lovely yeobo, I know you're hurting right now. I will do everything and anything to take that pain away. You are very special to me. I don't want to see you like this. I want my old yeobo back. I miss your jokes, your sweet smile that knocks me off my feet. I miss your kindness. I miss your sweetness. I miss the whole you and I want you to know that i'm serious when I say that I am willing to wait for you no matter how long it takes. I love you so much. This song is for you."
 
He smiled at me and start to play the guitar.
 
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Its always been a mystery to me,
How two hearts can come together,
And love can last forever.
But now that I have found you I believe,
That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one.
So gone are all my questions about why,
And i've never been so sure of anything in my life
 
Oh I wonder what God was thinking,when he created you.
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because he made all my dreams come true.
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 
 
When the girls in our town run towards the stage, I have to step aside so they wont bump into me. Good thing for me. No one will witness what i'm feeling right now. It's dark here and I can hide my feelings to Ilwoo.
 
I stand in the corner and listen to Ilwoo's song. Oh my God! This guy?! Why we have to meet in a wrong place and in a wrong time? If I could only teach my heart to love you. Ilwoo oh Ilwoo! You're breaking my heart and letting me feel how special i'm at the same time.
 
My tears starts to flow in my eyes when Ilwoo starts his song. A bitter sweet smile formed in my lips.
 
I didn't realize the song ended. I wipe my tears with the back of my hand. The spot light found me again. I cant move my body and I don't know why. All I do is to follow every move Ilwoo make. Watch him as he went down the stage and walk towards me. Before I knew it, he was already in front of me. Staring at me with his eyes full of love.
 
ILWOO: "Chelle I love you! I know it's not the right time to tell you how I feel. I know you're hurting. You're bleeding right now. And I know how much you love G-Dragon. I know i'm stupid for saying this but what can I do? You hit me BIG TIME! For now, I have to let you go and I promise I will wait for you no matter how long it takes. I'll never get tired of showing you how much I love you. Because of you, I finally know how to live. If I have to repeat saying I love you over and over again just to remind you how special you are to me. I'll wait for you Chelle. I know one day, one day you'll learn to love me and if that happen, I promise I wont hurt you and keep you happy forever."
 
I can't hold my tears anymore. Oh my God! How lucky I am to have Ilwoo in my life. I lean to him and hug him tightly.
 
CHELLE: "Ilwoo oh Ilwoo! I hate you! Why so kind to me?"
ILWOO: "Hey yeobo stop crying. I'm sure if your mom saw you crying, i'll be dead. Cheer up! I told you, everytime you cry, you're killing me. So please stop crying. Everyone is looking at us. Its as if they're watching a kdrama."
CHELLE: "I don't care! I want to be this close to you. I owe you a lot. How can I ever repay you?"
ILWOO: "Just be happy for me. I want my yeobo back! Hey you bad spirit bring my yeobo back to me."
 
Ilwoo! I know you're trying to look happy in front of me. You have to bleed to make me smile. This is too much! I don't deserve this kind of love. But right now this guy deserves to be happy. And I will do my best to let him feel it. I close my eyes and took a deep breath. 
 
CHELLE: "Yeobo i'm back! Miss me?" I said while smiling sweetly to him.
ILWOO: "Yeobo my yeobo! Welcome back!"
 
Then we laugh at each other. I giggled! Silly isn't it? We're like crazy people in the middle of the crowd. Then the DJ play his song again. Ilwoo bend his knee and bow his head.
 
ILWOO: "May I have this dance my lady?" He said and reach for my hand.
CHELLE: "Pleasure is mine my Lord."
 
Ilwoo pull me closer. I can hear his heart beating so fast. Before I close my eyes I remember something. Then I start hitting him in his chest.
 
CHELLE: "Yah! Don't ever do that again. You make me worried. Don't leave without telling me where you're going."
ILWOO: "You looked for me the whole day?"
CHELLE: "Yes I did Mr.! That's why I smell like this. I'm really worried about you. I thought you left me."
ILWOO: "You're worried about me? Oh yeobo! I promise I wont let you worried again. And leaving you isn't on my list."
 
Instead of answering him, I tip toed and give him a kiss on his cheeks and close my eyes.
 
I savor this moment. Why didn't I fall inlove with this kind of person? He's not afraid to show his feeling for me. I hope Jiyong is like him. Ilwoo didn't mind what will other people think. 
 
I didn't realized that the song ended a couple of minutes ago. I liked it this way. Me leaning against Ilwoo's chest. I feel safe and warm. I open my eyes and found him looking at me.
 
ILWOO: "Hi! You okay?"
CHELLE: "Yes! Can we go home now? I'm hungry. I'll cook for you. What do you like to eat?"
ILWOO: "Surprise me yeobo!"
 
When we arrived home, I told Ilwoo to take a shower while I prepare our dinner.
 
MOM: "I saw everything."
CHELLE: "Saw what?"
MOM: "What Ilwoo did! He really loves you."
CHELLE: "I know mom." I said with a sad face.
MOM: "Don't you think you're being unfair to him?"
 
I shrugged my shoulders. I don't know what to say. 
 
MOM: "He loves you but I want to remind you that you have a boyfriend. I don't want other people think that you're just using Ilwoo because your relationship with GD is messed up. You know how it feels to be hurt so don't let Ilwoo feel it too."
CHELLE: "I don't know what to do mom. I love GD but I don't want to hurt Ilwoo. Ilwoo said he'll let go of me and wait for me."
MOM: "Just follow what your heart desires. After all its you, only you and your decision. Someone will get hurt and you cant avoid it. Just make sure to choose what makes you happy."
 
Mom left me in the kitchen, confused! What should I do? What will I do? When Ilwoo came back I put food on his plate. I'll do my best not to hurt Ilwoo. He's a dear friend to me. 
 
After eating Ilwoo walk me to my room. He told me to take a rest. We're going for a walk tomorrow. I say my goodnight and went inside my room.
 
========================================================
 
ILWOO's POV
 
I woke up early in the morning the following day. I called Gian and ask her where can I take Chelle. She said that Caramoan Island is a beautiful place. But how can I go there? I'm not familiar with this place. I ask Gian's help and she told me that she'll call her other friends to help me.
 
I ask Chelle's mom that i'm going for a walk. People in this town are so nice. It made it easier for me to go to the airport to meet their two friends.
 
After a couple of hour, we're now here in a beautiful island. What a place! Gian is right. This is paradise. I cant wait to setup the table for my surprise for her.
 
We prepare everything I needed for tomorrow's surprise. Sheena and Mona help me. I talk to the island caretaker and rented the whole place. I want to be with her in this paradise. We setup a tent so we have a place to store other things we need for tomorrow.
 
While on the way back to Chelle's town, Mona told me that Chelle love being serenaded. I practice a few song but I choose the one will tell her exactly what I feel.
 
When we reach home, her mom told me that she's out looking for me all over the town for the whole day. I told her my plan and all she can do was to say thank you. I went to her room and get her guitar. Her pink guitar. I change my clothes before I went out to find her.
 
I saw her enter the plaza where a dance party is being held. I talk to the DJ and ask permission if I can sing.
 
When the music turns down, it was a cue for me to come out of the stage. She was standing in the middle of the dance floor looking around to find me. I saw her startled when I call her name using the mic. 
 
She was standing in the corner when I started singing. Even though its dark in her spot I know she's crying. My yeobo is such a cry baby. She's tough but she's easily to cry. I saw Mona and Sheena standing with her mim filming everything. But I just ignore them. I want my yeobo to be happy. That's all I wanted.
 
The following day me and Mina went to Caramoan island together while Sheena fetch Chelle to their house. She will be shocked for sure and she will flipped out once she found out that i'm gone missing again.
 
Everything is set and prepared. The only missing is Chelle. The place is breath taking. If I were to choose, I like my wedding to be held here. Then I heard a boat that seems like getting near the island.
 
I was standing in the shore waiting for Chelle. My mouth hang open when I saw her. She's wearing a white floral summer dress. Her hair lay down on her back dancing as the wind blows. I extend my arm to help her went down of the boat. The boat man told me that he'll come back later to fetch us. Mona and Sheena wave us goodbye and went with the boat man. 
 
I guided Chelle to the table and allow her to sit,
 
CHELLE: "Oh my God Ilwoo! Did you made all of this?"
ILWOO: "Yup! With your friends help. Lets watch the sunset first."
 
I lay a blanket on the sand and guided her to sit. I excuse myself to get her a drink. I took a photo of her siting in the shore while watching the sunset.
 
I tweeted the photo with a caption of "I'm trap in a beautiful island with a beautiful lady!" I went back, sit beside her and watch a magnificent view. She lean on my shoulder while looking in the sun as it meets the ocean. 
 
After watching the breath taking view, I lite the candle in our table and take the cover back so it wont blew out by the wind. I guided her to sit and hand her the bouquet of red and white roses.
 
CHELLE: "I don't know what to say Ilwoo."
ILWOO: "It's okay yeobo! Your smile is enough return for this."
CHELLE: "God, you work so hard. Is this where you went when you were gone missing yesterday?"
ILWOO: "Yup! Sorry for making you worried."
CHELLE: "Aigoo! Ilwoo why so kind to me?"
ILWOO: "Because you deserve to be haspy. Anyway we can talk later. Eat first. I cook all of it."
CHELLE: "You did? You already! Lets take a picture."
 
We took our phone out of our pockets and take picture. She's using the phone I gave her and she's still wearing the ring. A little time is all that I need. She will learn to love me. For the mean time i'm happy and contented to what we have right now.
 
After eating we walk on the shore hand and hand. I prepare for this trip and have everything we need. Then suddenly my phone rings. The wind is blowing harder and the waves is getting a little higher. I check on my phone and it was the boat man calling. 
 
ILWOO: "He cant fetch us due to the wind and the waves. I'm sorry yeobo! I'm too excited that I forgot to think about it."
CHELLE: "Its okay Ilwoo. Don't say sorry. I know i'm safe. I'm with you! I'll call mom to tell her we cant to home."
 
Did I just heard it right? She's safe because i'm with her? Omo! I wanna jump because of happiness but I don't want to look awkward infront of her. She came back with a smile on her face.
 
CHELLE: "Now, what are we going to do? We're cast aways now!"
ILWOO: "Lets set a fire first. Here, wear my coat. You're chilling."
 
After setting the fire, we sit beside each other. I'm thankful that the yeobo I know is back even though she's still hurting. And i'm in cloud nine because I did something nice to ease the pain.
 
We talk everything and anything. We didn't mind the wind and the waves. We didn't mind others. We are in our own world! Just the two of us.
 
But I know this is all temporary. When we go back to Seoul there are possibilities that she will reconcile with GD. Well, as long she's happy, i'm happy. As long as she's pain free i'm thankful. I love her so much and right now i'm contented. Even though were trap in this island, its fine coz i'm with her.
 
========================================================
 
When Ilwoo told me we're trap in this island I immediately called mom. I went back and help him set the fire.
 
We move the tent under the tree and place the tables behind it. Its dark and only the moon and the fire we set our only light. I arranged the in a food container. We decided to give it to the boatman but unfortunately he cant go back. I get the table clothe and use it as blankets. Its really cold in this island. Its still and I heard a lot of business tycoon is bidding for the place to make it a luxury private resort. I stay calm but inside i'm really afraid.
 
I sit beside Ilwoo in the tent. I was wearing his coat and I know his also cold. I reach for his hands and knot it to mine.
 
CHELLE: "You're cold! Here wrap these around you."
ILWOO: "Thanks yeobo! I'm used to cold because we have winter season but I never thought i'll chill like this. I like it here. Its quite and peaceful. Is the island for sale?"
CHELLE: "I think it is. Why? Are you planning on buying it?" I said and smile at him.
 
He just stare at me and hold my hand tight. I cant stand the cold and I feel sleepy. I move closer to him and hug him. Ilwoo wrap his arms around my waist and make me feel comfortable.
 
ILWOO: "Sleepy? Lean to me. I'll watch you."
CHELLE: "You have to rest Ilwoo. I'm sure you're tired preparing all of this."
ILWOO: "I'm okay! Go inside and sleep. I'll be right here."
 
Before I went inside I feel something pushes me to kiss him. I shake my head to ignore the feeling but then this guy deserves it. Its just a thank you kiss.
 
I turn to him and stare in his eyes. I lean closer and give him a long kiss in his cheeks. I saw his eyes widen. Surprise and shocked for what I did.
 
CHELLE: "Thank you for everything! Good night Ilwoo."
 
I'm very tired and sleepy but the weather is so uncomfortable. Its so cold. Even i'm wearing Ilwoo's cold i'm still chilling. 
 
May be he felt that i'm chilling, Ilwoo went inside our tent. He lay beside me. Carefully, he puts his arm under my head. He moves closer to me then grab my arm and wrap it around his torso.
 
ILWOO: "Are you comfortable yeobo?"
CHELLE: "Yes! Thank you!"
 
Its true! I'm really comfortable. I feel safe and warm.
 
ILWOO: "You can sleep now. You wont feel cold. Don't worry you're safe with me."
 
I look at him and I don't know what I was thinking. His eyes are like magnets. Magnets that pushes me again to kiss him. I found myself giving him a quick peck in his lips. His taken a back by my bold move. His eyes widen then I start to laugh.
 
ILWOO: "Why are you laughing?"
CHELLE: "Because of your expression! Its really funny!"
ILWOO: "Beacuse of your sudden attack yeobo. You never fail to surprise me."
CHELLE: "I'm really glad you're here with me. Thank you so much."
 
I hope that quick kiss will make you happy Ilwoo. You deserve it. I close my eyes and head to dreamland.
 
========================================================
 
When Chelle fell asleep in Ilwoo's arms she start talking in the middle of the night. Ilwoo is still awake, staring in his yeobo.
 
Chelle move closer to Ilwoo and hug him tight while keep on saying BABY!
 
ILWOO: "Sshhh! I'm right here baby."
CHELLE: "I love you baby!"
ILWOO: "I love you yeobo!"
 
Chelle smiled and buried her face in Ilwoo's chest without realizing what she said brought pain in the man beside her. Ilwoo hug Chelle tightly and kiss her forehead.
 
ILWOO: "If I have to pretend i'm him just to hear you say I love you even if you're asleep i'll do it."
 
Ilwoo close his eyes and smile. His only have one goal in his life now. Wait till Chelle fall for him. But for now, he has to let her go. Even it hurts! He love the girls so much that he's willing to give Chelle to him. For the mean time.
 
========================================================
 
The next day I woke up alone inside the tent. I called Ilwoo but his not answering. When I went outside I saw him in the ocean playing with the waves like a kind. I watch him for awhile. I love to see him like this playful like a kid.
 
Ilwoo wave at me when he saw me. I take off my sandals and go to him in the sea. I also remove my white floral dress. Good thing i'm wearing my two piece swim suit, the one my boyfriend gave me last christmas.
 
ILWOO: "Yeobo hurry up! The water is cold and clear."
 
When I reach the shore he hold his out to me. To my surprise, he suddenly carry me and bring me to the deep part of the sea.
 
CHELLE: "Yah! Ilwoo stop it! I'm not a good swimmer. Don't you dare leave me. I'll drown."
 
He gave me his sweetest smile and suddenly he lets go of me. I choke and almost swallow a mouthful of water. I feel his arms around my waist while his laughing like crazy.
 
CHELLE: "I told you not to let go of me."
ILWOO: "Yeobo your expression is priceless! OMG! HAHAHA!"
 
I pout and cross my arms at him while he still holds me in my waist.
 
ILWOO: "Don't pout, you're to cute. Don't get angry with me if I suddenly bite that lips. Come i'll teach you how to swim."
 
Ilwoo teach me how to swim but all I do is hold on him tight. He was so gentle and really sweet. He hold on to me. Our laughter echoed in the whole island. I miss this kind of life. No worries, no stress, no pain and no one gets hurt. This is life! Ilwoo swing me in the air while holding me in my waist. When we get tired, we just lay on the sand and run to the shore after regaining our energy. We had a sand fight. I run and Ilwoo chase me and throw me in the water.
 
Ilwoo is still enjoying himself swimming in the blue sea while I choose to lay on the sand and embrace the warmth of the sun. I feel water droplets pouring in my face, when I open my eyes I found Ilwoo infront of my face.
 
CHELLE: "You're blocking the sun Ilwoo. Move!"
ILWOO: "No! I like the view here."
CHELLE: "You're. . . Uhmmm. . . You're. . . Yaaaaah!"
 
Don't know what to say, I decided to yell at him and push him. Ilwoo let his body fell on the sand and lay beside me.
 
ILWOO: "I love it here yeobo. I wanna love here."
CHELLE: "Are you sure? You're a pure korean Jung Ilwoo! Are you sure you wanna live here?"
ILWOO: "Why not?! Specially if you're living with me."
CHELLE: "Ilwoo. . ."
ILWOO: "Come, lets wash the sand and get really before the boat man arrives."
CHELLE: "But i'm still enjoying soaking under the sun."
ILWOO: "We have a lot of time to do it yeobo."
 
I pout my lips and close my eyes. I'm really enjoying laying in the sand. Then to my surprise, Ilwoo carries me again.
 
CHELLE: "Yah! Put me down!"
ILWOO: "I told you we have to get rid of the sand in your body."
 
To keep Ilwoo from throwing me in the water again, I cling both my arms around his neck and buried my face to his chest. Lets see it you can throw me now.
 
ILWOO: "Oh yeobo! I cant throw you if you cling to me like that."
CHELLE: "That's the point Ilwoo."
ILWOO: "I cant throw you but we can go together underwater. Hold your breath yeobo."
 
In no time we are totally under the water. We resurface in the water again. I open my eyes and Ilwoo is looking down at he with face splitting grin. He kisses my forehead and said:
 
"Hold you breath again yeobo!"
 
Before I can protest were underwater again. OMG! His so playful! He does that again and again.
 
ILWOO: "You okay yeobo? You wanted me to go there?"
 
He points towards the much deeper part of the ocean. I shake my head while smiling at him. Then he gives me another kiss on my nose then walks towards the shore. I didn't  let go  of his neck so that he wont toss me to the water.
 
We pack everything. Were just waiting for the boatman to arrive. I stare at him. He caught some sun, his cheeks and his nose are red as if he's blushing. I walk towards him and give him a back hug.
 
ILWOO: "What's that for yeobo?"
CHELLE: "Thank you for everything. I really enjoyed this vacation."
 
He hug me back and kiss my temple.
 
ILWOO: "Anything for you yeobo."
 
========================================================
 
What a trip?! Even though we got trap in the island, Ilwoo still make a way to make it fun and worth it. We still teasing and laughing at each other when we arrive home. Mom is cooking lunch and ask us to take a shower first.
 
After eating lunch, me and Ilwoo decided to take a rest. Its almost 8 in the evening when I woke up by the ring of my phone. I reach for my phone to check who's calling. It was Gian!
 
CHELLE: "What's up?"
GIAN: "Have you check the net? My gosh girl you're trending because of the video and the pic."
CHELLE: "What pic? What video?"
GIAN: "Go online!"
CHELLE: "How's everyone?" Where's Ri?"
GIAN: "Seung Ri or Jiyong?"
 
I pause and took a deep breath.
 
GIAN: "He's in a total mess. But go online first."
 
I sit in my bed and grab my laptop. The laptop Ilwoo gave me.
 
CHELLE: "Hold up! Don't hang up!"
 
Holy crap! I'm all over the net. Its the video of Ilwoo singing at the town plaza and a pic he posted.
 
CHELLE: "Who uploaded the video?"
GIAN: "Mona! Don't worry the boys didn't see it. They're busy preparing for their year end performance. Where's Ilwoo?"
CHELLE: "Well, he's probably sleeping in his room. OMG! I didn't know Ilwoo took a photo of me."
GIAN: "How's the trip?"
CHELLE: "Fun! Super fun! I got trap in the island but its fine. I enjoyed his company. Can I talk to Ri?"
GIAN: "Wait! He's in the living room. Jiyong keep asking him about you but your boyfriend kept his promise."
CHELLE: "How's Jiyong?"
GIAN: "Well, after the YGE party, he's so drunk to the point that he pick a fight with Minho."
CHELLE: "Whaaaat?!"
GIAN: "Don't worry Minho didn't mind Jiyong. But he's a real mess. Anyway, see you tomorrow."
CHELLE: "Okay, bye!"
GIAN: "Oh wait Chelle, someone wants to talk to you."
 
I heard her hand the phone to someone and the door closes.
 
PRES.YANG: "Chelle its President Yang. How are you?"
CHELLE: "Oh hi President Yang. I'm better!"
PRES.YANG: "Glad to hear you sounds great. Is Ilwoo still with you?"
CHELLE: "Yes President Yang and thank you for the concern. I'm sorry if I cancelled the Jeju trip for WGM."
PRES.YANG: "Its okay, I understand. I'm more concern on Jiyong."
CHELLE: "I know he's in a mess right now but I feel like i've been betrayed."
PRES.YANG: "I know how you feel. I'll talk to Jiyong later but I want you to know that this is all new to him. I'm not saying the girlfriend thing but the feelings he has for you is way more far than what he feels for his past girlfriends. I think he didn't know how to handle this kind of feelings. This is all new to him. He is not the type that when his in a relationship he will broadcast it to the whole world. I know you love him. I hope the two of you will talk and patch things up.
CHELLE: "I really wanted to work things out between us but i'm afraid that I might get hurt again."
PRES.YANG: "Its all part of a relationship. If you wont get hurt you cant call it a relationship at all. I'll see you when you get back okay?"
CHELLE: "Okay! Thank you for everything!"
 
After talking to Papa YG, I finally made up my mind. I'm going back to Korea. Moms right, I shouldn't have run away. I walk outside my room and start calling for tickets. Mom watch me as I walk back and forth in the living room holding my phone.
 
MOM: "What's wrong? Can you please sit down. You're giving me head aches."
CHELLE: "Mom I need to get back to Korea. ASAP! I have to talk to Jiyong."
MOM: "Then go! No one's holding you to stay."
CHELLE: "But all flights are fully booked. I also check if there's available flight in HK or in SG going to Korea but I have no luck!"
 
My mom was about to answer when Ilwoo interrupted. 
 
ILWOO: "I got your ticket yeobo!"
CHELLE: "Oh my God! Thank you! Pack your things. We're leaving. But how did you get this?"
ILWOO: "I know you'll be needing this so I booked it when I was waiting for Sheena and Mona."
 
Instead of answering him, I run into him and hug him tight while crying. 
 
CHELLE: "Oh God! How can I ever repay you Ilwoo. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"
ILWOO: "Hey I told you don't cry infront of me. Now hurry and pack your things. We have a plane to catch."
 
I just nod at him and run to my room. Ilwoo left with my mom in the living room.
 
MOM: "Thank you Ilwoo. You're such a great guy. I'm so sorry. You have to be in this situation."
ILWOO: "Its okay ma'am. I love your daughter and I want her to be happy."
MOM: "Call me mom Ilwoo. You're part of the family now. Thank you again. Don't worry one day you'll get your own happiness. One day you'll get your reward for having a good heart."
 
After packing my things and got everything ready, I hug mom to say thank you and goodbye.
 
CHELLE: "I'm sorry mom I cant stay with you until midnight. I know you understand. PP lets go!"
MOM: "Its okay! Just be happy. Ilwoo take care of my daughter. I know you'll do but please don't get tired looking after her."
ILWOO: "I will mom. We have to. Lets go yeobo! We'll be late."
 
I hug my mom tight and kiss her. Mother's always knows best. She allow me to break the family tradition. Its always been a family tradition that we have to be together, eat, pray and celebrate christmas and new year. But here I am leaving her alone in our house and running back to be with the man who gave me a damn heartache.
 
The flight is a little too slow for me. I cant calm down. Once in a while Ilwoo squeeze my hand and he keeps telling me that I don't have to worry because Jiyong wont go anywhere. PP is sleeping peacefully in my lap. She's excited to go home too. And see her dad also.
 
When we arrive at the airport, Ilwoo's manager is waiting for us. He insist to drop me at MBC building. 
 
CHELLE: "I cant thank you enough Ilwoo. I wont forget this vacation!"
ILWOO: "Anything for you yeobo. You know where to find me if you have problem."
CHELLE: "Thank you! Thank you!" I lean and kiss his cheeks.
ILWOO: "Go and get your dragon!"
 
Before I open the car door, Ilwoo grab my arm and pull me in his chest.
 
ILWOO: "I wont give up on you yeobo. I will let you go yeobo. For now. But if you come running back to me again, crying I wont give you back to him."
 
He tucked my hair in my ears and stare in my face. Stare like he's memorizing each and every inch of my face then he smile sweetly at me. I turn and open the door and move put of his car.
 
CHELLE: "Make sure to call when you get home. Drive safely."
 
I waited till his car was no longer on my sight before I went inside the MBC venue.