Meet MY GIRLFRIEND

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 21:

 

 
 
I never thought hanging out with Seung Ri would be this fun that I even forgot about the Kiko thing. Seung Ri and I went to Petronas Twin Towers , world's tallest twin towers and third and fourth tallest singular towers, standing adjacent to one of the busiest shopping malls in Kuala Lumpur, Suria KLCC and to the Golden Triangle (Bukit Bintang and Imbi), Kuala Lumpur's busiest commercial district containing five-star hotels, restaurants to high-end shopping malls. We also went to different stores near the area. We even eat some of the famous food in Malaysia. We lost our way back to the main city.
 
I lift my hand to check for my watch.
 
"OMG Ri we're in trouble! Our plane is taking off to South Korea by now." I said to Seung Ri as I check my pocket for my phone.
 
Ri and I forgot our phone on the hotel. And by now our stuff is now on the plane going to Korea.
 
We look around to look for a pay phone. Seung Ri called YGE to inform them we didn't catch the plane. He also said that we will going to stay in the hotel until someone fetch us. Seung Ri became quite as we head back to our hotel.
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV
 
"Maknae and Chelle is suppose to be here by now." Manager Kang said.
 
"Seung Ri's phone just keep ringing but no one's answering. Try calling Chelle's phone." Said Ri's manager said.
 
I was about to call Chelle when I felt something vibrated in her bag. ! Her phone is here. I open her bag to get her phone but accidentally open her message. It's from Gian.
 
"I heard everything. Are you okay? Call me. I'm worried. And please don't cry! I'll see you soon."
 
"I'll stay here. We cant cancel the flight for them. We still have a lot of things to do since were going to US for the next leg." Manager Kang said.
 
"I'll go with you Manager Kang. I need to talk to Seung Ri. His my responsibility as the leader of this group.  I'm sure President Yang will get mad if he finds out about this. Our maknae is in trouble. I'll bring Chelle's stuff."
 
"Okay GD just make sure to take the 1st flight back to Korea tomorrow. We do have an important meeting to attend to tomorrow at YGE. I'll see you then. Take care." Manager Kim said as he and the whole stuff head towards the plane.
 
We we're on the cab, back to the hotel when Manager Kang phone ring. Seung Ri called YGE to informed them that they got lost that's why they missed the plane. He also said that they were back to the hotel.
 
DAMMIT! Seung Ri and he's big mouth. How can I tell them that I ended our relationship after the talked I had with that guy. Shes's from my past now. How can I tell that she's my world now? How can I tell and show that I love her so much? I know she's holding back her tears earlier after what Seung Ri said. Is she mad at me? Will she let me explain everything? Will she listen or will she ignore me? I'm dying to know what she's thinking right now and whats about with the HYUNG, MEET MY GIRLFRIEND thing. And they got lost? Where the did they go?
 
========================================================
 
Seung Ri and I check in to the hotel again. God what will I say to Manager Kang about this. I mess up. I sat on the bed and hug my knees. Ri sat on the bed facing me. He reach for my hand and give me a hug.
 
"I'm sorry my girlfriend. Please don't be upset. It's all my fault." 
 
"It's okay Ri. I had fun anyways. I'm just worried about you." I said and hug him back.
 
The door opens and GD and Manager Kang enters the room, both eyes on us.
 
Seung Ri runs towards GD and give him a big hug.
 
SR: "Hyung, I know you came back for me."
GD: "Babo! Your in big trouble maknae!"
SR: "It's fine. I had a great time with my girlfriend anyway."
 
GD look at me. I saw many emotions coming from his eyes. He looks sad, upset, mad, confuse? But why? I should be the one who should feel that way after hearing about the Kiko thing. My heart start to feel numb again remembering what I heard when Manager Kang called me and ask me to follow him outside.
 
Manager Kang asked me what happen. After telling him the story he asked me wait for him inside the room. GD and Ri was seating on the couch. After a few minutes, Manager Kang went back saying our room numbers while handling us the keys. He already book the room for us and told us to rest. He told me that were staying on the same floor while GD and Ri stays on the same floor.
 
I was about to go to my bed after pulling all the curtain down when I heard someone knocked on my door. It was raining heavy outside. Heavy rain is okay but with thunder and lightning? I don't think so.
 
I open my door and found GD on my door step. He was holding my bag.
 
"I came to give you this." He said and went straight inside my room.
 
I was about to reach for my bag when thunder starts. Instead of grabbing my bag I jumped to hug Jiyong.
 
"It's okay. I'm here now. Here's your bag. Are you okay?" GD said while rubbing my back.
 
"Yes! You can leave now. Thank you." I said as I moved away from him.
 
But before I step back, thunder starts again and this time with lightning. I step closer to him again. Hug him tight. I'm afraid of thunders and lightnings since I was a kid. I felt my body shiver when the lights starts to flicker.
 
"Hey baby your shaking. You sure your okay? You want me to stay here?" 
 
I really wanted him to stay but I'm still hurting because of the Kiko thing and he hasn't telling me anything about it. It took me a lot of courage to step back and move away from his arms. 
 
"Yes I am. And don't call me baby coz I'm not a baby. Just go to your room and sleep." 
 
"No Chelle! I'm staying! God we haven't talk to each other since yesterday and it's killing me. Dammit!" He said as he comb his hair with his hands.
 
I climbed on my bed, seat quietly on the corner and hug my knees. The dragon is angry again. We haven't had a chance to spend time together since I became his girlfriend. 
 
"Look baby, I'm sorry. They didn't know that Kiko. . .that we broke up last September 2011. We decided to remain friends after a couple of months after the break up. Baby I'm so sorry! I'm sorry if I hurt you in some ways. I didn't like to see you like this."
"Hey look at me, YOU ARE MY WORLD NOW! I love you so much so please don't be mad. I'm planning to tell President Yang about us."
 
GD sat on the bed facing me. He hold my chin to look at him. His eyes meet mine. I saw sincerity in his eyes. How hurt he was seeing me in pain. My heart felt how much he wanted to show how much he loves me.
 
"Do you know why I'm hurting right now Ji? Because I love you. And I. . .I feel like I'm not worthy to be your girl. And its killing me to know. . .to see you with other girl."
 
"Baby i'm all yours! Please don't think about that. You are the only one that make me happy. You are the one that I need. Peace?" GD said pouting his lips and making a cute face.
 
God! How can I say NO to his beautiful human being in front of me. I smiled and nod at him.
 
"I love you so much baby!"
 
"I love you too Jiyong!"
 
He kiss my forehead and stared at me. OMG! GD stop it before I melt in here.
 
"Go to sleep, its late. We have a flight tomorrow."
 
I was about to lay on bed when he grab my arms.
 
"Hey wait! What's with HYUNG, MEET MY GIRLFRIED thing, huh?" He said while arching his brow on me.
 
I smiled when I see his reaction. His jealous! And it makes me giggle.
 
"Why? Are you jealous with Ri, i mean with MY BOYFRIEND?"
 
"Just go to bed. I'll ask him myself and if he doesn't answer, i'll buried him alive."
 
I smiled secretly after hearing what he said. He is really jealous. But, oh no! Seung Ri's in trouble again. 
 
"Please don't do that. He's a good guy, you know. He was the one who run to helped me when I tripped back in New York."
 
"Go to sleep. I'm just going to kill someone." GD said and make his way to the door.
 
I run to him and block his way out to the door.
 
"Please don't leave. Stay with me please?" 
 
Thunder and lightning hits again in a perfect timing. I jump close to him and hug to him tight.
 
"Alright, i'll stay with you. I can kill him tomorrow anyways." He said as he pinch my nose and guided me to bed.