Paris (Part 1)

Me and my Dragon

Today all of us are heading to Paris. Me, Jiyong and TOP for work and the rest of the members for a vacation with Gian and Cassey. Gian and Cassey with Bae, Dae and My boyfriend are already in the airport. Of course, Seoul's best rapper marriage is still a big secret.

 
I'm supposed to be riding a different car but I ended up riding with Jiyong. Its fine me rather than riding with TOP in the same car. It's going to be a disaster. That guy loves to tease and bully me and I don't know why Gian marry that dinosaur. 
 
"We're here!" Manager Kim announce. "So many people as usual. Ready?" He said and went out of the car.
 
Before I reach for my seatbelt, Jiyong is already removing it.
 
"Thank you!" I smile. "Wait!" He pause and turn to me again. "Here." I hand him his face mask. "You left this in the office."
 
"Thanks! Lets go?" I nod and smile.
 
Jiyong gets out of the car first and open my door. The moment we both walk towards the airport a lot of people starts clicking their camera. Don't know if its because of Jiyong or because we're walking hand in hand.
 
Because of the pumps I'm wearing, Jiyong never let go of my hand. We're invited in a fashion show in Paris thats why the stylist ask us to wear formal with YG style.
 
"Argh this heels is killing me." I complain. Eun Ji ask me to wear this pumps with super high heels along with a blue short dress and a beige long trench coat. "I wish I can wear my chucks. Its more comfortable." I put my weight on my left leg to rest my right. Jiyong excuse himself and went to his manager.
 
I'm talking to Ri on the phone when Jiyong suddenly kneel in front of me.
 
"What are you doing Jiyong?" I ask confusedly.
 
"Hold on to my shoulder." He said and to my surprise he took out a pair of chucks inside a bag. Mint color in particular. Been looking of that color everywhere but I didn't find one. Its very rare. He tie the shoe lace and stand up holding my pumps. "Better?" He ask. He tuck some loosen hair behind my ears.
 
I was dumbfounded! I didn't know what to say. All I did was nod and watch him walk towards the airports entrance while holding my pumps.
 
"Nice color!" TOP suddenly said while looking at my shoes. "Are you going to stand there all day or what?" He tsk and shake his head. "Jiyong did you glue her on the ground?" The teasing starts.
 
"You okay? Found it on one of the store in Vegas. Lets go. We might be late." He hold my hand and start walking. "Don't mind TOP hyung. He's just making fun of you as usual."
 
I know a lot of people saw what happened. For sure in no time we'll be flooding the whole sns.
 
Everyone is on their seats when we enter the plane. Seungri's in a very good mood today. He's extra playful and talkative. This side of him is not a very good idea. Its means something is up and bound to happen and our very own maknae is the mastermind.
 
"How many times have you been in Paris my girlfriend?" Panda ask while sitting beside me.
 
"What is it with you today?" I turn to him and saw Jiyong sit on the other side. Still holding my shoes. I smiled. "This is my fourth if I'm not mistaken. Why asked?"
 
"Oh yeah! I remember you and Ilwoo get married in Paris." My eyes grew wide. I look at everyone and believe me they just look at Seungri as if waiting for the next things he'll about to say. "My heart still aches whenever I remember that. You didn't invite me. You didn't even include me in the entourage. Oh my heart! How could you do this to me? I thought you love." Everyone laughs.
 
"What is wrong with you? Shut up maknae. Its annoying." Jiyong yell all of a sudden but panda is grinning for ear to ear.
 
"Hyung, when you and my girlfriend gets married can you please choose a place that is closest to us and not so expensive? And include me in your wedding entourage." 
 
"What the hell?" Me and Jiyong shouts at him together. 
 
"See? You should get married. Even the words you say are the same. Yah hyung lets switch sits. My girlfriend keeps hitting me." I keep on hitting his arms and pinching him. Seriuosly Ri what the hell are you saying?
 
Jiyong stands up and went to our area.
 
"Move maknae!" He said. He's face is crumpled. Thank you Seungri you just pissed the dragon. He sits beside me and put his earphones.
 
I tap his arm and say sorry. He just nod at me and close his eyes. I sighed then something caught my eyes. His wearing our couple ring and my necklace is still on his wrist. I look at his face and back to his hand to his face again and found my self smiling.
 
---------------
 
"Okay guys, here's your room assignment!" Manager Kim announces. "TOP and Gian 3rd floor presidential suite. Ri, Dae and Bae 4th floor. 3 rooms at the far end of the hallway. West side. Then Chelle and Jiyong presidential suite, 5th floor. See you guys later at dinner." Before me and Jiyong utter a word everyone is gone infront of us. We just look at each other and shakes our head while heading towards the lift.
 
When he opens the door of our room, my feet are glued on the floor. 
 
"Its the same room. This is where we stayed when we attended a fashion show before. Where you made a song for the show." I said as I slowly walking inside and roaming around the room. Its still the same. Its still breath taking. 
 
"Yeah! You still remember?" I turn to look at him and I see amusement in his eyes. I nod and open the curtain that gives me access to the beautiful view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
 
"I wish I can go here for a vacation not for work." I sit on the bed and stare at my shoes. "You can take a shower first. I'll just go to Gian's room. She wants to ask me something." My eyes landed on his hand again. 
 
"You okay?" I just nod and push him towards the bathroom and went out to see Gian.
 
-------------
 
The event for Dior finished with great success. TOP and I attended the event. Never imagined that this guy really fun to be with. Even though all he did is bully and tease. But like Jiyong he has a good eyes when it comes to fashion.
 
"What?" I ask TOP. We're already outside the venue but been hold up because of media. His face looks like his so ready to tease me again. I lean to him and whisper while smile. "Go ahead and tease me. Remember you and Gian asked me a favor. Or I'll ask maknae to look for Cassey so I can roam around Paris." I smiled with victory. He can't bully me this time.
 
Last night the couple talked to me and asked me take of Cassey because TOP wants to Gian out for dinner.
 
"A LV or Hermes bag will do Tee Oh Pee." I laugh and walk towards the car.
 
I heard everybody laughs. When I turn around I found TOP pouting and stomping his feet like a 5 years old kid.
 
The moment he step his feet in their hotel room, he runs to Gian and Jiyong to whine. 
 
"Seungri!" I shout. And in no time maknae appears infront of us.
 
"Yes my girlfriend?" I look at TOP and arch my brow. He doesn't want Seungri to be the one taking care of his daughter.
 
"Nothing! I just miss you." I shrugged my shoulders and get Cassey on her crib.
 
"Jiyong, Chelle is so mean. She's blackmailing me. She's asking me buy her a bag. An expensive bag to be exact. Shes so..."
 
"Baby don't listen to him." The words just come out of my mouth. I hand Cassey to Seungri and drag the dino away from the dragon. The dragon who just staring at him with a big smile on his face. Weird.
 
Everyone looks at me like I came from another planet.
 
"What did you just call him, Chelle?" Gian ask while putting her earings. She's all set and ready to go. 
 
"I said both of you enjoy your dinner."  
 
"No! We said.." TOP said but stop half way when we heard Cassey giggled.
 
"Grow up already. So we could go clubbing." Seungri's talking animatedly with Cassey.
 
Before TOP yells at maknae, I pish him towards Gian.
 
"Don't forget my bag." I smile and wink at him. "Enjoy!" I laugh as I watch the dino being drag by his wife. Bravo Retchel! Congratualtions! You just won against the dino.  I mentally tap my back. I giggled as I walk back to the living room.
 
"I'm going to take a shower first. Maknae don't you dare go out of this room. Help Jiyong take care of Cassey. I'll be back." I walk towards Cassey and kiss her. "See you later baby. Behave. And watch your samchons." I get my bag beside Jiyong and until now his smiling like there's no tomorrow. So weird. I shake my head and went out of the room.
 
-------------------
 
"What the hell happened here?" I shout as soon as I enter the presidential suite of Gian and TOP. The bedroom looks like a disaster. All Cassey's stuff are scattered everywhere. I walk to the bathroom when I heard Jiyong's grunting and Cassey giggling. "What happened? Where's maknae?" I get Cassey from Jiyong's hand.
 
I found him holding Cassey in arm length while Cassey is playing water on her feet.
 
"He went out to buy diapers. She pooped and we don't know what to do." He face was so pale. I want to laugh but maintain a straight face. 
 
"The guard in the lobby doesn't want to let me out of the hotel." I ask the security to keep the panda inside the hotel unless he's with one of us.
 
"My God! Cassey might get sick!" I carry her in my arms and went inside the bedroom. "She's so wet baby. What did you do? Check the other bag. The one with her feeding bottles. Gian might put her diapers there. Jiyong did you ever take care of my little yeobo before?" I nag at Jiyong. "Gian will bury you alive. Both of you. Why you didn't call me baby?" I hurriedly replace and clean Cassey before she gets rashes. "This is just a poop. Why so afraid? Gosh don't tell me baby if I left you with our kid you'll be like that. God! And look at the room. Its a big mess. I didn't inform that a typhoon will land in this room. Pick up her stuff and put it back inside her bag. And Ri throw the used diapers." I walk out of the bedroom with Cassey. Both of them are just standing in the room. Ri holding the used diapers and Jiyong Cassey's towel. Both of the are smiling like idiots. Seriously whats funny.
 
I put Caasey on her crib and make her a milk. I went back to the room and found the boys still in the state of I don't know while sitting beside each on the bed. I shake my head and put Cassey to sleep.
 
---------------------
 
The following day, I got surprised waking up from my bed. I remember still in the couch beside Cassey's crib.
 
"Good morning, princess. Breakfast in bed!" Jiyong put the tray on the bed. Did he just called me princess? "You're welcome. And yes I carry you to bed last night." I blush so I bow my head and pretend to eat.
 
I eat my breakfast and prepare for the Chanel event. I'm attending the fashion show with Jiyong this time. CL arrived yesterday and her and Jiyong attended a different event.
 
The Chanel collection on the fashion show are mind blowing. I'm drooling in each and every piece of it. No wonder its expensive.
 
After the event, the Chanel creator talks to Jiyong. 
 
"Good to see you again, Chelle." He smiled at me and call one of his staff.
 
To my surprise his staff drag me to the backstage and takes my measurement.
 
"Sorry! He wants you to model a dress for a magazine next season." She apologize and smile.
 
I just nod and let her do what she ask for. I'll just ask my manager later.
 
"Done? Lets go! Everyone's waiting for us for dinner. They're already in the restaurant." Jiyong said and guide me to the car.
 
The dinner was fun. Nothing can be happier when you're with friends. When you're with people you trust and love. It's a good thing that the 3 other members decided to come with us. Coz when we go back to Seoul they'll be flying to Japan for series of fanmeets. 
 
"I want to rest guys. You guys enjoy. Yah my boyfriend behave okay." The group decided o roam around Paris. Tomorrow will be all flying back to Seoul. 
 
I wave goodbye and got shocked when Jiyong enter the car.
 
"You're not coming with them?"
 
"No! I can't leave you alone in the hotel. You don't have your security with you."
 
I didn't argue with him. I lean on the back seat and close my eyes. My hear is aching. I forgot to take my meds this morning. For sure Matthew will nag me once he found out.
 
A familiar envelop caught my eyes as soon as I enter the room. And Jiyong's name is clearly written on it
 
"How did..." Before I finish my sentence, I found myself running with Jiyong towards the table to get the envelop. But Jiyong is more quickly than me. He got the envelop while I was rooted in my spot.
 
He starts reading whats inside. Every now and then he will pause and look at me with tears streaming down his cheeks. But of us are crying are hearts out. No one dare to talk.
 
Jiyong walks slowly towards me. To my surprise he get down on he's knees and say sorry repeatedly. He's shoulders are shaking while he's saying how sorry he was for everything.
 
I shake my head and kneel. 
 
"Everything happens for a reason. Jiyong I.. I.." Before I finished my words he runs out of the room. I followed him forgetting my headache and found him outside the hotel.
 
Its already late and I'm not familiar with the place. If I lost him I don't know what to do. Everyone is still out and I don't have my phone with me.
 
I saw Jiyong running towards the other side when a cab suddenly appeard.
 
"Jiyooooooong!" I shout and all I can see is black.