From A Different World .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Junhyung’s POV
 
Me and Yoseob are gonna share the guest room. It’s kinda big and have two single bed. Damn, is this a hotel or what ? I choose the one near the window. I just love to look at the sky. The twinkling stars make it more attractive. Subconsciously, I don’t even know a tear dropped from my left eye. 
 
“Hyung. Are you missing her again ?” Yoseob said
“NEVER ! I’ll never miss her !” I shouted
 
I sat on the bed and buried my face into my hands. Yoseob is the only one who see this side of me. Yoseob sat next to me and patted my back. 
 
“It’s okay. I bet you can find a better one.” Yoseob said
“I don’t know. My life feels empty without her. I really love her.”
“Love is something that no one can predict. When you love someone, you'll just hope that person will be happy, even if she’s with other people.”
“I guess so.”
“Get some rest, we still have school to attend.” he said, walking back to his bed
 
I nodded as a reply. Within minutes, I fell asleep.
 
Your POV
 
I was about to go to sleep when someone knocked on my door. 
 
“Come in.” I said
“Hey, baby girl. Did I woke you up ?” Leo said
“Nah. I wasn’t asleep yet.”
“I wanna ask you something.”
“Yea, what is it ? No, I wont cook supper for you, you had enough for dinner”
“Don’t worry, not that. I just wanna ask how are the two boys going to school ?”
“Ah ! I almost forget. They had to go to school too.”
“Why don’t you guys walk to school together ?”
“We can ? What do you mean by you guys ? How about you ?”
“I will be skipping school. Just for tomorrow. I don’t think I need to worry about you walking to school. The cool guy looks like he can fight.” 
“Are you still sure we can walk to school ?” I asked one last time
“Yeah. It’s not like you’ll get kidnap or what.” Leo joked
“Don’t worry, I wont cause any trouble. I havent walked to school for a long time already. Finally, I have the chance.” I said
“Just don’t trip halfway. Now, go to sleep. You’ll need it.” Leo said walking towards the door.
 
Yoseob’s POV
 
I woke up early. I wanna do something to thank Celine and her ‘boyfriend’ for letting us sleep over. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went to kitchen. The lights are already on. Hmmm, I wonder who’s that ? I walked closer to take a closer look. It’s Celine’s ‘boyfriend’ !
 
“You are up early.” he said
“Oh…yea…I was thinking of making breakfast to thank you and Celine” I said
“Yea sure. Why don’t you cut the vegetables. I want to make fried rice for my baby girl.”
“Oh, okay! You can count on me !” 
“Chill. It’s just chopping vegetables. You don’t need to get so excited. By the way, can I know your name ? And the other guy’s.” 
“My name Yoseob, Yang Yoseob and the other guy is Junhyung, Yong Junhyung” 
“Hmm…I’m Park Leo. Just call me Leo.” ha said
“What ! So you and Celine are…?” I asked, kinda confused. Are they brother and sister ?
“Haha. You thought we are a couple, right ? Everyone said that too. I’m Celine’s brother.” he said, still laughing a little.
 
Does that mean I have a chance to be with Celine ?
 
Leo’s POV
 
Haha. This kid is not that bad. He’s really nice and easy to get along. Maybe Celine is correct. The two of them are from different world. Yoseob is the easy going type and Junhyung is the mysterious type.