Game Start .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
“I… I don’t know…” it came out like a whisper. Kikwang’s face fell but immediately replaced with a smile. “It’s okay. Think about it after you finish the game, okay ?” Not trying to disappoint him, I nodded. “Okay ! Let the game began !” 
 
He took the card up to my eye level. Hmm..the place where we first met. I snapped my fingers. I ran towards the classroom. And of course, Dongwoon there holding another card. 
 
I’m willing to lend you my shoulder…
 
I read it out loud. I looked around and realized the whole class was staring at me like I’m some psycho. I hung my head low in embarrassment. “Come on noona ! My hand is starting to get sore. Just figure it out already !” I heard Dongwoon whined. “I think I know where is it.” “Then go for it !” he exclaimed. “Okay okay. Seriously, Dongwoon. I think I’m going to deaf.” 
 
I walked my way towards the door but a hand stopped me. “Oh, noona ! This is for you.” He handed me a deep red rose. “You’re so sweet.” I thanked him for the rose. “Don’t thank me so fast. Just finish the game and you’ll find out who’s the one you’re suppose to thank.” He gave me a wink and pushed me out of the class. ‘Typical Dongwoon.’ I thought to myself while shaking my head.
 
I stopped at a familiar place behind the school. As expected, someone sat on the particular bench. (Chapter 12) “Doojoon oppa ?” He turned around and smiled softly. “You’re finally here. I’d been waiting for years.” I chuckled at his complaints. “Oh, no time for jokes. Here ya’ go.”
 
Our first date…
 
‘Date ? When did we go on a date ?’ My head started throbbing from all the thinking. “Doojoon oppa ~~ Can I get a hint or something ?” I did my famous puppy-dog eyes at him. I know he cant resist it. He shook his head and shut his eyes tight. “Nope, I’m not falling for that.” “Oppa ~~” “Think harder Celine-ah. I know you can figure out.” ‘Our first date. Where could that be ? I only have dates with Yose--’ I cut my train of thoughts. I’m not bringing him back to my head. 
 
Doojoon must have sensed my uneasiness and said “Don’t push those memories away. You have to face it sooner or later. And maybe this place does have something to do with those memories.” I looked up to him. ‘He’s right. I cant always be like this.’ I gave him a tight smile “Thanks Doojoon oppa. I think I know where it is.” “I knew you will figure it out. Here.” He gave me a rose like what Dongwoon did. “Just take it as a present for figuring it out.” I took it, turned around and ran out from the school. I got a taxi and gave the driver the direction. 
 
The taxi stopped in front of a luxurious five-star restaurant. (Chapter 27) I walked over to the table that me and Junhyung once sat at. Just like he read my mind, Leo held up a big card without looking away from his food. I rolled my eyes. “Well, you can at least offer some to your sister who came all the way here.” “No can do. It’s part of the rule. We cannot offer any assistance no matter how you use those eyes at us.” He said and pinched my cheeks. I scrunched my nose at him and mumble some inaudible weird language at him. I shifted my attention to the card.
 
The place where lighted my life with colors…
 
‘These questions are getting weirder and weirder.’ I furrowed my eyebrows. “Lighted my life with colors ? So that place must be very colorful. Am I right ?” Leo just shrugged his shoulders, indicating he doesn’t know. “Oppa ! You’re not helping at all !” I stomped my feet like a child. “It’s part of the rule baby girl. All I can do is this.” He held up a glass of ice lemon tea. I gratefully accepted it. ‘The drink that Junhyung and I ordered.’ I drank the whole glass in one shot. 
 
“But oppa, this not helping me at all.” I gave him the puppy-dog eyes. “Sorry, there's nothing else I can do. Here, have a sweet.” I took the piece of sweet from his hand. It was as if I struck by lightning. “The candy shop !” I shouted in glee. I gave a Leo a hug that choked him. I was about to rush out when Leo held my hand. He placed a rose in my hand, grinning ear to ear. I returned him a smile and went to get a taxi.
 
But to my dismay, there’s no taxi on the road at all. ‘When I don’t need them, I can see them everywhere on the road. When I NEED them, they just decided to take the day off.’ I huffed. ‘I guess I’m walking there then.’ I looked at my watch. It’s almost evening. Without a second thought, I started running down the street. Strangely, people made a path for me. I didn’t stop to ask why and continued running. I opened the door of the shop and walked in. 
 
Despite that this is the second time I’m here, I’m still awed by this spectacular place. (Chapter 35)  Different color filled my eyes and the sweet scent of candy filled my nose. I twirled around, capturing every corner of the shop with my imaginary camera in my eyes. “Hey Princess ! Didn’t you come here for something ?” I was brought by earth and surprised by the voice I least expected. “Rin unnie ? I never knew you’re part of this.” “There’s a lot of things you don’t know.” she said while unwrapping a lollipop and popped it into . She held up a card.
 
My confession…
 
Just by the two simple words, my eyes started to tear up. I wiped my eyes. “I’m sorry.” “Don’t be. This is your game. Enjoy it to the fullest.” I held out a rose and patted my back as a encouragement. I bowed to the owner of the shop and waved at Rin.
 
And made my way to the last place.
 
********************************************************************************************************************************
I know it's been ages since I last update.
Well, thank you for all your endless support.
and the story is coming to an end :(