I'm Giving You A Chance .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Yoseob’s POV
 
I was getting ready to take Celine to dinner. Yes, I’m the one who text-ed. What ? It’s normal for a boyfriend to take his girl out for dinner. I want to give her a surprise so I called her to wait at Restaurant ______, a luxurious restaurant.  (A/N: haha ! Fill in the blank XD)
 
Just then, my phone vibrated. 
 
(PURPLE is Junhuyng to Yoseob, BLUE is Yoseob to Junhyung)
 
[ We need to talk. Come over to my place.]
 
I was surprised to tell the truth. It’s been a long time since he text me. Since I still got like half an hour left, why not ?
 
[Be there in a sec.]
 
I walked over to his house. The door was not locked. I’m guessing he left it opened for me. I walked up to his room. I passed by a empty room. 
 
This should be my room originally. Right beside to Celine’s.
 
I shook the thought out from my mind and knocked on Junhyung’s door.
 
“Come in.”
 
I pushed open the door. His room is dark and messy. Paper were everywhere. Junhyung was lying on his on his bed with his hands covering his face.
 
“Hyung, I think you should get the maid to clean your room.” I suggested
“I don’t like people touching my stuff. And I didn’t call you over just to nag at me.”
 
I went and sat on the edge of his bed. 
 
“So what’s the prob ?” I asked
“Promise that you wont freak out ?”
“I promise. Dude, stop being a girl and just spit out, will ya.” I said, urging him to say it
“I….”
“You ?”
“I…like Park Celine…”
 
I opened my mouth but nothing came out. It was as if someone pressed the mute button on me. What could I say ? Should I say ‘It’s okay hyung. Go get her.’ or ‘Don’t you dare go near her.’ ? I cant decide or should I say I don’t wanna decide. It’s either I lose the girl of my life or my best friend. You decide for me.
 
“Yoseob…”
“Hyung, go to Restaurant ________ now.”
“What ?”
“Celine-ah is waiting over there.” I said getting up
“May I repeat, WHAT ?”
“Don’t WHAT? me. I’m giving you a chance to be with Celine.”
“Why are you doing this ? Shouldn’t you hoped that I stay away from Celine as far as possible  ?”
“Hyung, I believe I told you before. If you love someone, you’ll want that person to be happy. If Celine thinks she’s much more happy being with you, I’m okay with it even if it will hurt a lot. But if Celine said she’s just thinks you as a normal friend, I think you should just…” I turned and looked straightly into his eyes “back off .
 
Junhyung’s POV
 
I was startled that Yoseob actually has this side of him. His tone was cold and serious. It isn't like the cheerful Yoseob I know.
 
He was walked out of my house and was heading to his house when he received a phone call. His expression turned cold. 
 
Dammit ! Snap out of it ! What are you doing still sitting here doing nothing ?! You still have a date with Celine ! Can I call it a date ? I got up and picked out a nice tux. I took my keys and I’m out. I wonder what will Celine’s reaction will be if she sees me walking in ? 
 
Your POV
 
What’s taking him so long. I puffed my cheeks. I was about to get up and walked out of the restaurant when I saw someone familiar. 
 
“What are you doing here ?” I asked
“Errmm…Y-Yoseob is kinda busy s-so he called me to eat d-dinner with y-you.” he stuttered while rubbing the back of his neck
 
I never seen Junhyung stuttered before. He’s so cute. 
 
“Fine with me. But you’re the one paying.” I said
“Well duhhh….what kind of a guy will let a lady pay.” he said and ushered me to the table where I was sitting
 
He’s such a gentleman. He even pulled the chair out for me. A waitress came to take our order.
 
It’s obvious that the waitress is STARING at Junhyung all the time. 
 
“What will you like to order ?” she said, in a flirty way of course
“What do you want Celine ?” 
“I would like to have a grilled chicken and a potato salad.”
 
I don’t think the waitress was writing down my order. Must be because she was STARING at Junhyung the whole time. 
 
“Errmm…Grilled chicken for two and a potato salad.” Junhyung repeated, plus his order
“Drinks ?” the waitress asked. Her eyes never left Junhyung at all.
“What would you like to drink ?” he turned and asked me
“Just give me a ice lemon tea.” I said with an uninterested tone. 
 
Who will when someone is flirting in front of you. And that person is Junhyung….WHAT ?! Why do I care so much ? Yea, I’m completely fine with her flirting with him. It has nothing to do with me anyway. 
 
“2 Ice Lemon Tea and that’s all.” Junhyung said
“Okay. Your order will arrive in a while. By the way, I‘m Pinky. Just call for me if you have any problem.” she said and left with our order
 
Urrgghhh ! Hell ! I’m in HELL !
 
**********************************************************************************
Took out some free time to update this. Hope you guyz enjoy.
 
BEAST's first album is out !! Fact and Fiction FTW !!