Reunited .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
Yoseob ? Is that you ? Why arent you turning around ?! I don’t know how many times have I shouted at him. He just kept walking. He didn’t even stop for second. I started running but why cant I catch up to him. I tried running faster but still the same. It’s like running on the same spot. “Yoseob !” I shouted. He turned and look at me. Oh no.
 
His face was pale. Judging by the panda eyes, he must have not enough sleep. His expressionless face hit me hard. I started running to him, this time I finally moved from that spot. I was ten feet away from him when he raised his hand. 
 
“Stop ! Don’t come near me !” he shouted. It’s not that kind of  cheerful shout. It was cold and emotionless kind.
“Yoseob…”
“You ditched me. You ditched me for another guy ! I thought you promised that we’ll always be together ! It’s all a lie ?!”
“Yoseob…I can explain.”
“I never asked for an explanation.” he smiled sarcastically and shook his head. “And I actually believed what you said at the airport. You said you don’t want me to leave you ? But why did you leave me once I was gone ?”
“I will never leave you ! You know deep in my heart I still love you !”
“Not until the day you became that guy’s girlfriend.” he started walking away
“Don’t leave !” I grabbed his wrist. “Don’t leave.” I pleaded
“It’s too late already.”
“No ! It’s never too late ! I love you and that’s it !” 
 
I hugged him tight. I’m never gonna let go. I can feel his hand patting my back. “Don’t cry. Celine-ah, do you know how much I miss you saying that three words ? I’m sorry I made you cry. I don’t know what got into me. I shouldn’t have screamed at you. I’m sorry.” he whispered into my ear. His voice was like music. It started to heal the wounds in my heart. “It‘s okay.” He broke the hug and look at me with his smile hanging on that beautiful face of his. “Okay ! Let’s go to somewhere fun ! Hmm..how about the water park ?! I never went there before ! Come on ! Let’s go !” Ah, back to the cheerful Yang Yoseob who cares nothing except for fun, fun and fun.
 
I was snapped back from my dreamland when I heard someone shout my name. I turned my head around. Great ! I’m in deep trouble now.
 
“J-Juhyung…” I stuttered
“What are you doing to my girl ?!” he pulled me away from Yoseob. If looks can kill, I bet Yoseob had died for about 2093759803246 times. Okay, I’m just exaggerating.
“Your girl ? If she loves you, she wouldn’t beg me not to leave right ? It's obvoius you're not good enough for her.” Yoseob scoffed
“Tell him Celine, who do you love, me or him !”
 
Oh great ! Why must it be me who do the decision ?! Why cant they just snapped at each other and walk away. But something slipped my mouth. “I like Junhyung more.” My eyes widened. WTF ! Did I just said that ! I looked at both of them. As usual, Junhyung has that cocky smirk on his face but Yoseob’s smile turned into a frown. His eyes was filled with anger. He looked like a hungry tiger watching his food got taken away.
 
“Yoseobie…”
“I hate you.” he muttered under his breath and walked away
 
No. No. NO ! I don’t want him to hate me. I tried stopping him. He turned his back at me for too many times and I wont let it happen again. I reached for his hand but it seems like it went through him and he disappeared.
 
Ringggg…Ringggg….
 
Ah, the good old alarm clock. How happy was I to hear it. It means what just happened was a dream. I was relieved for a while. I looked at the clock. Holy Crap ! 7:45 already ! Wait, is it another trick of Leo’s -.-
 
I got up leisurely. I knew if I was late, Leo will pounce on me and wake me up. Stupid alarm clock trick, it wont work on me anymore. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me ! I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. 
 
I walked down the stairs. Why isn’t there the smell of food ? Suddenly, the door burst open and I saw Junhyung. He still had his bed hair and he can barely open his eyes. 
 
“You should look at yourself in the mirror.” I laughed
“No time for your laughing. Let’s go ! We’re late already !” he said and pulled me
“What late ? What time is it ?”
“7:55.” My God ! We’re gonna be late !
 
Great ! No breakfast ! I hopped onto his bike and put on the helmet. He sat down and started the engine. 
 
“You sure you can ride ? You can barely see with those eyes.” I said, pointing at his eyes
“Don’t worry. Even if I die, I will protect you.” he said
 
I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt my face heated up. I looked away.
 
“Aww..are you blushing ? It’s okay. I wanna see.” 
“Yah ! We’re gonna be late !” I hit his back
 
He turned around and sped to school. I wrapped my hands around his waist. Should I tell him about the dream I had ? Maybe I should just keep it to myself. But keeping secrets from my boyfriend is just sooo wrong. Yes, I admit it. It been a week since we became a couple. Even Leo agreed. We have been going out together a lot and Leo aint happy about that cause I always leave him in the house alone. Leo should really get a girlfriend already.
 
I was so into my thought I didn’t even realized that we reached school already. 
 
“Yah ! You okay ? Was  I going too fast ?”
“Uh..no. I was just thinking about something.”
“What are you thinking about ? Spit it out.”
“Nuh-uh ! I keep my thoughts to myself.” I took off the helmet and threw to him.
“Yah ! Is this how you treat your boyfriend ?!” he said and threw the helmet to somewhere and ran to me.
“There’s only one word to describe boyfriend, MAID !” 
 
I started running away. But Junhyung eventually caught up and to me and started tickling me. Curse myself for being ticklish. He let go of me and wrapped his arm around me. “Let’s get to class before we’re too late.” he said. I picked up my bag which fell on the ground when he tickled me. When I was about to sling it over me, Junhyung took it away. “Yah ! Give it back.” I pouted. “Not gonna work. Besides, let me be your maid for a while. I kinda like it.” he said and started walking to class. 
 
When we reached the hallways, there was a huge crowd of girls in front of MY class. “What’s going on ? Why is our class got invaded my crazy girls ?” I said. Junhyung chuckled at what I said. “Let’s go and find out.” he said and pushed me towards the crowd. “Make Way !” he shouted and immediately, the crowd made a path for us. Wow Junhyung. Wow -.-
 
There was a group 4 boys in front of the class. Are they new students ? 
 
Junhyung’s POV
 
Why do they look so familiar. I stared at them with Do-I-Know-You-From-Somewhere-? eyes. 
 
“Hey, you know that it’s rude to stare.” one of the guy poked my forehead. I straightened up. 
“Errr..do I know you people ?” I asked. 
“I’m hurt, you don’t even remember us ? We knew each other so long. How could you forget about us.” another guy said and was clutching on to his chest.
“Should I know you ?” I raised a brow
“Dude ! Beast ! Come on ! How could you forget about us !” Wait, Beast ? The Beast gang I used to be at when I’m at the states ?
“Bloody hell ! I miss you guys so much !” I fist pumped them all.
 
“Errr..Am I missing out on something ?” Celine gave me a confused look
“Oh yea. They are my friends from the states. Guys, meet Celine.” he said
“Hi, I’m Kikwang ! Nice to meet you !”
“I’m Dongwoon, the youngest !”
“Doojoon the leader.”
“Leader ? Of what ?” she tilted her head
“Beast ! That guy over there didn’t tell you ?” Doojoon pointed at me
“Why should I tell her ? She’s too innocent to get into our gang stuff.” I said
“Whatever !” Doojoon shrugged and said. “I’m gonna tell you later.” he said to Celine
“Yah ! Didn’t I say she’s too--”
“Too innocent and blah blah blah. You never do change huh ?” Doojoon cut me off
“Change what ?”
“He said it once to Su--” I covered his mouth immediately. It’s just not time yet to let her know about her
“Su ?”
“It’s nothing ! Oh, there’s still one more member you havent meet. He’s Hy--” I was cut off by her sudden screaming. Damn, why do I keep getting cut off
“Hyunseung ?! Jang Hyungseung ?!”
“The one and only.” Hyunseung said and Celine threw herself at him, giving me a tight hug. She never do that to me.
“Yah ! Break it up !” he went between them
“Gosh. You ruined the moment.” she slapped my arm
“Well, who wouldn’t when you’re so close with a guy. Did you guys know each other way before ?”
 
“You can say we’re childhood friends.” a voice came from the door. I turned around and found Leo leaning on the door frame. Why does this guy always appear out of nowhere -.-
 
“Yah ! Oppa, why didn’t you wake me up ! I’m almost late because of you !” Celine exclaimed
“Didn’t I set the alarm clock already ?”
“It rang at 7:45 ! How am I supposed to get ready ?!” 
 
Hyunseung cleared his throat. “Still the same, I see ?”
“You too Hyunseung. You didn’t change much.” Leo said
“It’s been so long hyung. We should really catch up sometime, just not now.”
“I can see the girls swooning over you guys already.” he chuckled. “See you then !” he said and waved with his back facing us
 
“Back to topic. Why are you guys here ? I thought you’re at the states ?” I asked
“We came back to Korea. And we decided to study in your school, isn’t that awesome ?!” they said together. Do they share the same mind ?
“Oh My God ! Beast is officially back !”
“And again I ask, what’s Beast ?” she asked, starting to get impatient
“I’ll tell you later babe."
"No ! I'm telling her !" Doojoon shouted. "And why are you calling her babe ?"
"Tell you later. The teacher‘s gonna come ! Let‘s go back to our seat !” I said and pushed her to our seat.
 
**********************************************************************************************************
there may be a lot of mistakes.
sorry >.< no time to check