The Time We Spent Together .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Yoseob’s POV
 
Should I go visit Celine today ? She did not come to school so maybe she’s at home resting. Should I cook something for her ? Or maybe I should just… Ahhh ! I cant make up my mind. Whatever it is, I’ll just visit her. 
 
I was walking after school on the sidewalk when suddenly, two girl dressed ily pulled me into a pub. 
 
“Errr..miss, please let go of me.” I tried to break free from them
“Come on ! Just a little bit of wine wont hurt.” they said
“I’m not good at drinking.” I said
“Why don’t we make a deal ? You drink this and we’ll let you go.”
“Really ?”
“Yea, yea.”
 
I chugged down the whole mug of hard liquor. I felt dizzy. I went to take a seat at the counter. My phone started ringing. I took it out and flipped it open. I cant hear what he, or she, is talking. I just simply mumble something to he, or she. Then, everything turned black. 
 
Your POV
 
Whaddahell is Yoseob talking about ? I just wanna ask him about what did they learned today. And where is he ? I heard music blasting at the background. Is he in a pub ? No way is some taking my admirer away. I took my jacket and walked to the door. 
 
Wait ! What if the foursome are there ? They are gonna beat the crap out of me if they knew I still talk to Yoseob. Gah ! Who cares ! Yoseob is more important.
 
I marched down the street. Now, which pub would Yoseob be in ? I passed by a pub. Is this it ? Well, let’s go find out. I walked into the pub. I’m sure Yoseob is here. The music is exactly the one I heard in the phone. I walked around. I spotted a boy lying on the counter. I walked closer to take a better look. It was Yoseob ! Why is he drunk ?
 
What should I do ? Should I call Junhyung to pick him up ? But he didn’t answer my phone just now. Fine ! I’ll just take Yoseob back to his house. It’s just the opposite side anyway. I picked him up carefully. I stiffened up when I felt his breathing on my neck. What are you thinking Celine ?! You !
 
I brought Yoseob back to his house. Where is his key ? 
 
“Yoseob, where are your keys ?” I asked him
“Under the welcome mat.” he mumbled. 
 
This kid is so dangerous. If someone just asked him something when he’s drunk, he’ll sure blurt everything out. 
 
I opened the door and walked him to his room. Wow ! It’s so tidy. Even though my house got part-time maids, I still cant compare it with Yoseob’s. I put him on his bed. 
 
“Ahh ! It’s so hot !” he exclaimed and started taking off his jacket and threw it on the floor.
 
Geez, this kid. I picked up his jacket and set it on his chair. I looked at my watch. Gosh, it's so late already, Leo's gonna turn the whole city upside down just to find me. Believe me, that is so gonna happen. I was about to walked out from his room when he grabbed my wrist. 
 
“Don’t go. Stay with me until I sleep.” he said like a little boy to his mother
“Okay.”
 
I went to sit on the other side of the bed. I kept on staring on Yoseob’s angelic face. My eyes started to get heavier and heavier and in minutes, I found myself sleeping peacefully next to Yoseob.
 
--The Next Morning--
 
Leo’s POV
 
I went to my baby girl’s room. I wonder if she will eat my porridge, then tell me who did those stuff to her. The bruises were everywhere on her body. Who could have done this to such a innocent girl. 
 
I knocked on her door but there was no respond.
 
“Hey, are you sleeping ?” I opened the door and peeking in.
 
There was no one in the room. Where is Celine ? Is it the people from before came back to hurt my baby girl again ? I put the porridge down on her table. Maybe she left me a note saying she’s out. There was no note. It must be them !
 
I rushed out and took my baseball bat. Where is Celine ?! I called Yoseob’s phone. He’s not picking up. I called Junhyung’s phone. 
 
“Hello ?” he said behind the phone
“Have you see Celine ? She’s not in her room !”
“Chill. Have you try calling her ?”
“Well, no.”
“Then call her first.”
 
God ! I’m so stupid. I havent call Celine yet and I’m freaking out already.