It's Okay Baby. Please Don't Cry .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
I sat at the park. I didn’t want to go home. So this is what Leo meant when he wanted me to promise him not to cry.
 
I’m sorry. I cant.
 
“You know, my shoulder is always available.” 
“Oh, it’s you.” I must be crying so hard that I don’t even notice he’s next to me
“Is this how you greet someone ?”
“I’m not in the mood to entertain you.” I said and looked away
“Well, I’m in the mood to entertain you.”
“Like what ?” I looked up at him
“Well, I cant start when you’re still crying like that so I’ll give you some special service.”
 
He came closer to me and lay my head on his shoulder. It felt so good. He put one of his earphones into my ear. It was playing Park Bom's Don't Cry. 
 
I slowly closed my eyes and drifted to wonderland.
 
Junhyung’s POV
 
She looks so peaceful when she’s sleeping. I carry her up bridal style and walked back home. 
 
“don’t…no…leave me…”
 
I heard her mumbling in her dream. She must be dreaming about Yoseob. Judging by the look, it must be a nightmare. 
 
My hearts ache just knowing she’s dreaming about him. I know I’m being a jealous but I cant help it. 
 
We reached the doorstep and Leo hyung opened the door for us. I told hyung what happened. He rolled his fist into a ball. He stood up and went to find something in the storeroom.
 
“What are you finding hyung ?” I walked to him and asked
“Baseball bat.”
“What ?! You’re gonna hit Yoseob. I don’t think that’s a good idea. Celine still has feelings for him. How will she react when she finds the person she loves lying on the hospital bed and it’s all her brother’s doing.” I tried to talk some senses into him
“Correction, loved.”
“Huh ?”
“Loved, not loves. That bastard broke my baby girl’s fragile heart ! And all I can do is stand here and do nothing ! I should have stopped her. I shouldn’t have let her go meet him today.  She wouldn’t need to face the heartbreak if I stopped her from going. I knew that this would him but I let her go and meet that bastard.” he said and dropped to his knees
“Dude, chill. What do you mean by you know this will happen ?”
“Yoseob told me he’s going to break up with Celine.”
“Did he say why ?”
“Yea. Some family thing.”
 
Yoseob’s POV
 
I reached home. Wait, can I call this house my home ? It may have all my childhood memory here but why do I have the feeling that this place is hell. The house at Celine’s neighborhood is heaven. 
 
“Yoseob darling, is that you ?”
“Yea.” I answered her coldly
“Don’t give me that attitude of yours ! Pack your things, we’re leaving tomorrow evening !”
“That fast ?! I thought you said that we’re leaving next week ?!”
 
She gave me that wicked smirk and walked to me. She raised her hands to my cheeks and harassed it.
 
“Didn’t you say that you’re breaking up with your little girlfriend today ? Did you do it ?”
“..yea..” I hate to admit it but it did happen
“Good. We should leave before you start regretting.”
“I’ll always regret.” I mumble
“What ?”
“I’LL ALWAYS REGRET ! No matter how many years passed by, I’ll always regret !” I look at her straightly into the eyes
“You still have feelings for her. I see.”
 
What is she up to ? Is she going to hurt Celine-ah ?
 
“Don’t you dare hurt Celine !” I shouted at her. My hands grabbed on to her neck.
“L-L-Let go !” she pushed me away. “Relax, I’m not gonna do anything to her. But you on the other hand, you’re going to get engaged with someone. It’s impossible for you two to be together. So just rub of the thought of coming back here.”
 
She said and walked away. She turned back and looked at me over her shoulders. 
 
“I’m doing this for your own sake, darling.”
“I never asked you to do anything for me !” I shouted
“Remember one thing. A mother will always do what’s best for her child.”
 
With that, she went upstairs. Tch, a mother will always do what’s best for her child ? I cant believe that came out from . What kind of mom will do this to her child. Forcing his child to leave the person he loves most. Breaking them apart by arranging a meaningless marriage. 
 
But something is for sure. I wont stop loving Celine. I want marry that innocent girl. I wont let my mom hurt Celine. I’ll be back for her someday.
 
I SWEAR .
 
*****************************************************************************************
It' been so long since I last updated. 
So I'm back with a DOUBLE UUPDATE ! Wootz !
 
Seriously, Park Bom's Dont Cry gave me the idea. 
I was listening to it while updating this.