Warning .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
I really need to use the toilet ! I excused myself from class and walked to the toilet. Gah ! Why is it so far ?! So this is how Junhyung felt when he really needs to use the toilet. Just thinking of that made me laugh. 
 
After using the toilet, I washed my hand. I heard the door opened and the group of girls surrounded me. I looked at the mirror. Oh no ! It’s the terror foursome. I turned around I looked at them.
 
“What do you want ?” I said
“We want you to stay away from our oppa-s.” Hyun Min, the leader, said
“I have no business with you girls.” I said and pushed them aside so I can get out of here.
 
But Hyun Rin pushed me back. 
 
“But we have.” Hyun Rin said
“Look. Why don’t you tell ’your’ oppa-s to stay away from me.” I said
“Don’t think so highly of yourself !” Jung Min said and kicked me at the stomach
 
No ! What am I doing ! I need to get out of here, if not, I’ll be tomorrow’s newspaper’s headline. “Teenage girl got beaten up to death in girl’s toilet”. Just thinking of the headline made me wanna cry. 
 
“Look. She’s crying. Aww…If only you just listen to us and stay away form our oppa-s.” Hyo Min said and slapped me across the face.
“Hyo Min, what did I say about crossing the line.” Hyun Rin said.
 
What ? She’s helping me ? She turned and looked at me.
 
“Miss Park Celine, I’m giving you a chance. So stay away from Yoseob oppa. Get it !” she said
 
I nodded in respond. I don’t know what to do. I’m so scared. Leo oppa ! My tears kept flowing down like a tap. I cant stop them.
 
“I think we should get back to class now.” Hyun Min said. “Remember, one word about what happen today from you. It’s bye bye high school life.”
 
She said and walked out. The others followed behind her. I keep crying, non-stop.
 
Leo’s POV
 
I was in the middle of fighting some gang when I received a message. It was a picture of my baby girl crying on the floor. My eyes widened. I threw my phone on the floor and went to my bike.
 
“Hyung ! Where are you going ?!” I heard my follower shout
“I got something important to do. Just finish them off without me.” I said and sped off on my bike
 
Celine, please be safe. I flew over the gate and threw my helmet onto my bike and ran to Celine’s class. 
 
“Sorry for interrupting but is Celine in class ?” I said
“Well, Miss Park went to the toilet and did not come back after that.” the teacher said
 
I slammed the door and ran to the girl’s toilet. Baby girl where are you ? I went to the toilet. Please be here. I opened the door. Sound of sobbing can be heard. I ran in and saw my baby girl sitting on the floor. Her eyes were red. I kneel down and hugged her.
 
Who could have do this to my baby girl ? I tried calming her down. I picked her up bridal style and walked out. Just then, Yoseob and Junhyung came running towards me. 
 
“How’s Celine ?” both of them asked
“She’s fine. Don’t worry. Tell the teacher that she’s taking a leave for tomorrow.” I said
“Oh, okay.” Junhyung said. 
 
I can tell the two of them is very worried. I promise you Celine. If I know who did this to you, I will tear them into pieces with my bare hands.
 
**********************************************************************************************************************
haha. Sorry shine_star.
Leo is the one who saved Celine. XD