Boyfriend .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Junhyung’s POV
 
To end this wonderful day, I brought Celine to the beach. There’s no place more romantic peaceful than here. It will help her clear all her sad memories. It worked for me. Whenever I’m sad, I always come here. I think you can say that the beach is my secret hideout when I’m sad.
 
“Yah ! Come here !” I called for Celine. Aish, that girl walks so slow. “I’m tired. I wanna go home. I want Leo !” she whined. “Come on, it’ll be fun.” I took off her sneakers and put it at a side. “You really need to but new shoes. Everywhere I go, I see you wearing sneakers. Don’t you have any heels ?” I asked. “Are you serious ?! Those heels kill me !” she said and walking towards the water. 
 
I sometimes wonder is she really a girl ? I made a mental note to go shopping with her again and buy her some heels. I followed her behind. She soaked her feet into the water. A soft smile hung on my face. I cant take it anymore ! I walked to her and stood behind her. My hands s around her waist. I felt her stiffened. Great, now she’s gonna think I’m a ert and punch me in the face. 
 
“Errr…Junhyung ?” she breathed out. “Just stay like this for a while and listen me out. Okay ?” I whispered into her ears. She nodded. 
 
“You know what ?” I said
“What ?” 
“You may be just a normal girl but in my eyes you’re the most beautiful girl in this world.” I said and shook my head. “No, not just the world. You’re the most beautiful in this whole universe.” I looked up in to the sky.
 
We stood there awkwardly for a few minutes until Celine‘s voice broke it. “Junhyung…” she turned around, facing me. I could see her sad face. In my heart, I know what’s going to happen. She’s going to say that shee’s sorry and rejects me. “Hmm ?” I said, trying to sound nonchalantly “You still know that I still cant get over Y---” She stopped halfwat but I knew whose name she's trying to say. I knew it. She’s really gonna reject me. “Yoseob ?” still trying to sound like I’m not hurt. She nodded lightly. We just stoned there, feeling the awkwardness between us.
 
“By any chance I can replace him ?” She looked up, surprised at what I just said. “He’s irreplaceable.” she said softly. Obviously trying not to hurt me which actually DID. “I get it.” I said and turned around and started walking away but someone’s grip stopped me. It was Celine. “What ?” I said coldly. I know I shouldn’t be like this but have some pity for me. I got rejected by a girl !
 
“Are you angry ?” Well, that’s a stupid question ! Of course I’m angry ! “No. Just sad.” I lied the 'No' part. I didnt even looking at her when i said it. “Junhyung, don’t be sad. I‘ll make it up for you.” she said tighten the grip on my wrist. “By doing what ?” I said. “Anything.” she replied without any hesitation. I gave her a cocky smirk. “Fine then. Let’s make a deal. I wont be sad if only you give me a chance.” I looked at her shocked face. She definitely didn’t expected this.
 
She thought about it for a while. “ It’s okay if you don’t want.” I said and spun around. “Deal !” I heard her shout. I smirked. I looked like that it doesn’t matter me at all but inside me I was screaming to the world that she’s my girlfriend. 
 
(Click the one you want. Don’t worry ! This time, I wont hunt you down XDD)
 
I turned to her. “So that makes me now your boyfriend and you need to be extra cooperative with me in order to make you fall for me.” She’s not listening to what I said at all and kept staring at something. I followed her gazed and it landed on a heart-shaped locket. Arghh…I should have called her to take it off when she’s changing. I moved forward and touched it. She immediately backed away and grabbed on to the locket tightly.
 
I shook my head. “Like I was saying, I’m now your boyfriend and you need to listen to me. And that means when I tell you to take that thing down, you take it down.” I said with a firm tone while pointing at the locket. She shook her head, refuse to take it down. “Gah ! Fine. But remember now you’re my girlfriend.” She stuck her tongue out and said “Dream on ! And when did give-you-a-chance’s meaning you’re-girlfriend-now ?!” she exclaimed. I laughed at her reaction. 
 
“Haha. Celine, you’re the first person who got this idiot here fall over you really hard. I lo---” I was cut off by a sudden ringing sound. It was Celine’s phone. Note to self, SWITCHED OFF HER PHONE WHEN YOU’RE GOING OUT WITH HER !
 
Your POV
 
Damn, my phone is such a mood killer. I answered it.
 
“What ?” I said in a annoyed way. I could heard Junhyung chuckled. He must figured out that I’m annoyed that someone interrupted out important moment.
“Don’t what me ! Young lady, what’s the time now and you’re not at home yet ! Where are you ?! Where’s that bastard Junhyung ?! Should he be bringing you back by 1.30pm ?! It’s 6 already ! Do you know how lonely was I ?! I ate lunch ALONE !” Leo continued on with his list of complains. 
 
“Leo ! Let me talk.” I shushed him. “Good. One, Junhyung’s just right next to me.” I turned to Junhynug. “Junhyung, say hi to my bro.” He took the phone from my hand and did what I said. “Hi hyung. Don’t worry about my girlfriend. She’s gonna be safe.” he said and gave me back my phone. Wow, didn’t see that coming. “Err…Leo, you still there ?” I whispered into the phone. “Yah ! Park Celine ! Home ! NOW !” and he hung up just like that. 
 
I threw dagger-liked glares at Junhyung. “Die Yong Junhyung.” I muttered under my breath. “Haha. I hear that.” he leaned his forehead against mine. I can feel his breath against my skin and I‘m sure he can feel mine too. “You’re gonna miss me a lot once I’m dead and starts to regret for cursing me.” he said. I rolled my eyes and started walking away. “Yah ! Don’t walk so fast !” I heard him yelled. I chose to ignore it and continued walking. I took my shoes where Junhyung left it and wore it. 
 
I waited for Junhyung which made him grinned widely. He held my hand in his and we walked hand in hand back home. Hmm…should I for a while ? This gonna be fun XD
 
“Junhyung…” I said it in a disappointed tone
“What ?!” Haha ! He fell for it.
“Ya’ know what….when Yoseob confessed, it’s sooooo romantic but yours is just a little…disappointing.” I said, looking at my feet.
“That’s all ?” he said it nonchalantly. What ! That’s all ?! That’s all ?!!
“Is that all you can say ?!” I screamed at him. It was supposed to be a joke but still I’m angry that he said it like it’s no big deal.
“Look Celine. I know you’re trying to tease me but that aint working.” He moved his face closer to mine. “But I liked your reaction. You really want a romantic confession, do you ?” 
“Well duhhh…All girlfriends will like their boyfriends confess to them in a sweet romantic way. And then when they’re together, the boy will take the girl to a romantic candle light dinner.” I was still dreaming if Junhyung didn’t snapped me back
“Girlfriends ? So you admit it that you’re my girl ?” he said and smirked ear to ear
“You s-said it yourself. It’s okay if y-you don’t wanna.” Ahh ! Why am I stuttering !
 
I felt my cheeks started burning. I quickly walked away. I don’t wan Junhyung to see me like this. It’s so embarrassing. Why is every time when I’m with him, I start doing something embarrassing ?!
 
“Yah Celine !” I heard Junhyung yelled but I just kept walking. Gah ! My face is still so hot. I quicken my steps. “Yah ! Park Celine ! Stay right there !” I ignored it and continued walking and walking. Wait ! I turned around quickly. Where’s Junhyung ?! Did he got kidnapped by strangers ? Or maybe some drunken lady him ?! I started running back. Where are you Junhyung ?! 
 
I passed by a dark alley. Maybe he’s in there. Nah, impossible. It’s so dirty. I don’t think Junhyung can even survive standing there for 5 seconds. I continued walking down the road when someone pulled me into the alley. “Ah---” The stranger covered my mouth before I can scream. What is he going to do to me ?! Just thinking about made me cry. Junhyung, where are you ?
 
“Yah ! Why are you crying ? I didn’t even do anything.” I know that annoying voice. “Yah ! Yong Junhyung ! It’s not funny ! You scared the sh!t out of me !” I shouted and started punching his chest. “I’m sorry. Please don’t cry.” he said and pulled me into a hug. “Don’t ever do that again.” I said. “I wont.” he said. “You better be.”
 
Junhyung’s POV
 
We’re FINALLY on our way back home.
 
“You know…when you said Yoseob’s confession was much more romantic than mine, it kinda hurt me.” I didn’t even realized I said that. I quickly covered my mouth. 
“Aww…Junhyung’s jealous.” she chuckled
“Yah ! I’m serious !”
“Then you should start improving yourself.” 
“Are you serious ?! I’m so much better than him. I don’t need to improve at all !” I said and rolled my eyes
“Whatever you say.” 
“Yah ! Don’t you think so too.”
“Hmmm…according to me, Yoseobie oppa is soooo much better than you.” she said. I know she’s trying to tease me but it hurts to hear say that.
“At least I’m better looking than him.” I said. I’m so confident at this. Please God ! Let me have something better than that Yoseob
“Nope.” Dammit -.-
“Ouch. You hurt me, babe.”
“Well, I told you already. You should start improving.”
“Like what ?”
“Hmm…Yoseob is sweet and caring. He doesn’t have a jerk-ish attitude. He’s always around me. He always cracks me up with his jokes. And he ----”
“Stop !” I raised my hand up to make her stop. “Don’t I have something that he doesn’t ?”
“You do.” that two words made me revived. “Let see…you’re a jerk.”
“That’s all ?!” I looked at her bewildered
“Errr…Yea, I think that’s all.” she said, looking at me innocently. Ah ! How am I supposed to blow up when she’s looking at me like that ?!
“I’m offended.” I looked down sadly
“Aww..come on. You’re so cute like this.” she squealed and pinched my cheeks
“Ha ! I’m cuter than Yoseob right ?!” 
 
I know I’m overreacting but really, Yoseob got so many good points and I only have one. How can this be possible. Well, I know you people must think I’m crazy, saying being jerky is one of my good point. I don’t care, I really wanna win Yoseob that’s all.
 
“I think Yoseob oppa is more cuter.” my head dropped down immediately. 
“Aww…don’t worry. No matter what, I said I’m giving you a chance and I wont take it back so you better treasure it.” I heard her say.
 
Believe me. One day, I’ll be so much better than Yoseob.
 
We stopped in front of Celine’s door. I was still holding her hand. I don’t feel like letting go. 
 
“Junhyung…We’re here already.”
“I don’t wanna go yet.”
“We have school tomorrow. You should turn it early.”
“Cant I stay over…” I whined
“You know how Leo will react”
 
Right in the cue, the door swung open. Both of our eyes widened. Oh . We looked over to Leo hyung. 
 
“Hyung, I can explain.”
“Stay there.” he said and went back inside
 
He came out with his bat and pointed it at me.
 
“I told you to bring her down for lunch ! Not, take her out until night !” Leo muttered between his gritted teeth
 
Celine ran and stood in front of me. Holding her arms out, trying to protect me. What ?! Protect me ? I don’t need protection and especially from her. I pushed her behind me. 
 
Then, hyung’s phone started ringing. He answered it. I saw his angry face turned into a shocking one.  He glared at me but when he shifted his eyes to Celine, it turned soft. Wow, Leo must love Celine a lot !
 
“What are you doing ? Do you want Leo to whack your head off your neck ! Get behind me.” she hissed at me softly
“I rather he whack mine and not yours.” I whispered back
“This is not the time to act all sweet with me.” she hissed at me
 
“Yah ! If you two are done whispering, Celine go back to your room. And you !” he pointed at me “Go home.” 
 
With that, he went in and continue talking on his phone.
 
“I guess this is goodbye then.” I said and faked a cry
“Don’t be so dramatic. We’re gonna meet tomorrow morning anyway.” she said and headed to the door
“Wait ! Don’t I get a goodbye kiss ?” I looked at her with my big round eyes.
 
I heard her chuckled and walked next to me. She tip-toed and kissed me on the cheek. Well, I was actually saying that kind of kiss but it’s better than nothing right ? I waved at her ans went back home. Today is the best day of my entire life.
 
**********************************************************************************************************
This is just for fun ;)
 
Oh yah ! Just so you know. The 'who should Celine end up with' poll has ended a longgggg time ago. And the winner is Junhyung (as expected) :D