It Hurts .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
We started asking random things about each other. Our food finally came. This time is another waitress. Just great ! She’s staring at Junhyung too. Why is everyone staring at him ?! Why do I even care ?! I got my awesome Yoseobie already. Yes, I don’t give a damn about people staring at Junhyung.
 
(Brown is your mind talking to you, Teal is you talking to your mind)
 
‘You’re juz denying it’
‘Nuh-uh ! I got Yoseobie.’
‘Then why are you thinking about Junhyung ?!’
‘Cuz he’s in front of me !’
‘Arrghh..Fine ! Talking to you is a waste of my time.’
‘Talking to YOU is a waste of my time. And why am I even talking to you. You’re my sub conscious.’
 
I’m need to stop talking to myself. 
 
We called for bill after finishing our food. Darn it, it’s that flirty waitress again. The one who took our order. I looked at the bill and took out my purse.
 
“Hold up. What are you doing ?” Junhyung asked
“What ? I’m paying for my food.” I said
“No. I’m paying it for you. Like I said before, what kind of guy will let a lady pay.”
“I was just kidding.”
“Well, I’m not.”
 
I surrender ! I put my purse back. OMIGOD ! You wont believe what I just saw. The waitress actually gave Junhyung a small note with her number on it. She made a ‘call-me’ sign and walked away. I look at Junhyung with my whaddahell look. I had enough of all these flirting scenes. I stood up and walked away. I could feel Junhyung is walking behind of me.
 
“Why are you following ?” I glared at him
“Well, FYI, we live in the same neighborhood. Plus, I wanna make sure you reach home safely.”
 
I blushed.
 
‘Why am I blushing ?’
‘I wonder….’
‘You again ?!’
‘Gosh, youstarted the whole conversation.’
'No, I did not.'
'Yes, you did. Damn, you got issues.'
 
“I don’t have issues !” I shouted
“I never said that.” Junhyung said awkwardly
“Ah. No ! I’m not talking about you. I was sort of arguing with my mind.” I mentally slapped myself for saying that
 
Great ! Now he’ll think that I’m a crazy woman or something. 
 
I looked down to my shoes. I heard Junhyung bursting into laughter. Ahhh ! It’s so embarrassing. I quickly turned and walked away. 
 
“Yah ! Where are you going ?!” I could hear him shout
 
Gah ! It’s so embarrassing. I feel like digging a hole and stuck my head there and cry ! And tears started to form at the corner of my eyes. I’d never been so embarrassed before and still it’s in front of this dude.
 
I wasn’t looking where I’m heading and bumped into a guy. I looked up. It was quite dark but I got a feeling that I know him.
 
“Celine-ah ?! What happened ?! Why are you crying ?!” that familiar guy shouted
 
I think all of you know the answer already. There’s only one person who likes shouting. 
 
>>>>my cutie boyfriend, Yang Yoseob
 
Yoseob’s POV
 
They havent come back. Why is she picking up her phone ?! Don’t tell me Celine is more happy with hyung than me. I decided to check her house. Maybe she’s back already. I bet she’s angry at me for ditching her. What should I do if she’s really angry at me ? It’s all your fault Yang Yoseob !
 
I locked the doors and walked out. I bumped into someone. I hold the person’s hand tight so she/he wont fall. Wait ! These hands. I looked at the person closely. It’s Celine. I saw something twinkling near her eyes. 
 
“Celine-ah ?! What happened ?! Why are you crying ?!” I asked, or maybe shouted
 
She stayed there silence.
 
“Did someone bully you ?! Tell me !” I asked, or maybe shouted again…
 
“Yah ! Don’t walk so fast !” I heard Junhyung’s voice
 
YONG JUNHYUNG ! It must be him who made Celine-ah cry. I stomped my way to him. He looked at me with his confused face. I raised my hand to punch him but stop. Why did I stop ? I don’t know. My mind is just all messed up now. I put my fist down and walked to Celine. I brought her back to her house. I looked over my shoulders, no Junhyung. Maybe he went into his house already. Good.
 
“I’m so sorry.” I tried to change my voice to the cutest one
“It’s okay. You’re busy.” she said. I know she’s disappointed
 
I hugged her tightly. Burying her head in my chest. “I’m sorry.” I keep mumbling. I shouldn’t have leave you with Junhyung. 
 
“Why didn’t you answer my calls ?” I asked
“You called me ? I must have put it in silent mode.” she took out her phone and checked “Holy crap ! 63 missed calls ?!” she said with formed into a ‘O’
“Haha. Why did you put it silent ? You know how worried am I ?!”
 
“Let’s go on another date next time. This time I promise you I’ll be there, for sure.” I said
“I love you.” she said and put her head on my chest
“I love you too.”
 
Junhyung’s POV
 
It hurts to let you slip out of my hand. It hurts to see you hugging another guy. It hurts you not telling me that you love me. It hurts to see crying into other guy‘s hand. It hurts. 
 
Why cant you just look at me for once ? Don’t you know that…
 
I love you too. 
 
************************************************************************************************
Hi guyz ! 
I'm back with an update cuz it's a WEEKEND.
Dont care about me. I'm juz being random.
 
I kinda like Yoseobie here.
He's such a nice guy. Awwwww....
 
BEAST'S COMEBACK IS SO COOL !
Haha, they're coming to Malaysia. 
My friend havent made up her mind.
I really wanna go to their fanmeeting but there's no one to accompany me.