Chapter Eight - Girlfriend or Sister?

Life Unexpected

*Tashma's POV*

I was on my way to study hall and I was rushing there, but when I was running I bumped into someone. “I'm sorry I wasn‘t looking..” I started as I look up. “Tashma watch were your going. Okay?” said the person. As I looked up I smiled and got all happy “OPPA!!!!!” I said yelling and jumped on him. “Long time no see so how is umma?” I asked “Umma is in the hospital.” Taemin oppa said sadly and frowned. “Oh well, it's good to see your doing well.” I said feeling sad for umma. “How's dad?” Taemin oppa asked “He is also in the hospital” “ARE YO-” oppa said as I cut in. “We got to go I'm going to study hall see yah.” I said as I stared walking carefully.

 

*Taemin's POV*

“Hey Taemin” said one of my friends. “I see you got a girlfriend.” my friends said smiling. “No she is not my girlfriend she's my sister duh I told you about her my twin.” “Sure~ ah~” my friend says as he winks at their other friends. “If you don't believe me ask her yourself.” I said with a serious face. “Okay.” my friends said as they turned around and catch up with my twin.

 

*Tashma's POV*

“Hey you.” a random guy came behind me and said. I turned around and said, “Who are you?” “I‘m Kim Jongin but please call me Kai.” he said. “Okay so want do you want from me” I said with a weird accent. “I wanted to ask are you Taemin's girlfriend?” Kai asked “No he's my twin brother we haven't seen each other in a long time and we just meet.” I said in a normal voice. “Oh yeah I got to go to study hall so bye!” I said running and bump into the wall. “Owwwww you okay?” Kai asked worried “I'm okay this hap-” I said and it went all black.

The end of the day

 

*Taemin's POV*

“I heard Tashma fainted is she okay?” I ask the nurse worried about Tashma. “She is okay she just need a rest. Well go home. ” Ms. Wang said “Okay I should take Tashma home I know where she lives.” I said and piggy back her. “Be careful, see you tomorrow.” Ms. Wang said and went back to working. Maybe I should stay at her house to make sure she's okay. I told myself and so I did.

 

*Tashma's POV*

I woke up and saw I was home I stood up and saw Taemin oppa. He came to me and asked “Do you want to go see umma?” “Yes after that could we go see appa?” I asked Taemin oppa. “Yea. You want to go now and eat there?” He asked waiting for me to answer. “I want to go now.” I said as I push him out the door. We went to umma first, when we were there umma told us to get together, umma told us to live togther. We were fine with it. We ate there and went. We went to appa and asked if he was okay. He he told us the exact same thing umma told us to do and so. Taemin sold his apartment and moved into Tashma's place, a house. So we got ready to go to sleep for tomorrow. But before I went to sleep I told Taemin oppa I miss him so much. I got really happy when he move in.

=====

A/N : Secret _Vampire here. Thanks for reading our story. Hope you like it!

Hope you enjoy it! If this chapter didn't make sense to you, please re-read chapter 2. Thank you!

Please comment and subscribe. (:

p.s. Author Jooeun edited c;