Chapter Two - Twins.

Life Unexpected
Tashama’s POV
 
Class was done and I was in hurry to my next class.  I was running and before I knew it I bump into the corner of a wall. “Ow~”  I yelled as I hurried to my next class. “Do you need to go to the nurse office Miss Lee.” said the teacher, when I walked into the classroom holding my shoulder.  “No.” I said as I fell a little. “I think you should go.” teacher said as he wrote a note. “Okay.” I quietly said as I grab the note and left the room. 
 
When I entered the nurse’s office, I saw this guy sitting in the nurse chair. “Who are you” I asked him.

 Choi Jonghoon
“I'm Mr. Choi a substitute nurse so what happened to your shoulder.”  He said.  “Oh I bumped into the corner of the wall” I said sheepishly. “ok~  do  you want an ice pack?” Mr.Choi asked. “uh… sure” I said.   Mr.Choi gave me my ice pack and I was on my way to class again but I was careful just in case there was another wall. 
 
As I was entered the room I walked up to my teacher,  “Where do I sit?” I asked. “you sit next to him right over there oh he’s waving his hand over here” The teacher said. “Oh and please call me Mr. Jay.” I nodded and went over and sat next to this guy I don’t know.  “Hey” the guy said  'Hi, who are you?” I asked “Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself I’m Kwangmin. Jo Kwangmin.” Kwangmin said.  “Well nice to meet you” I said.  “We’re in the middle of class Miss Lee and Mr Jo now stop talking and listen  ” teacher said sternly. Everyone stared at us, so we decided to pass notes. 
 
I wrote:
 
Do you have any brothers or sisters?
 
Kwangmin wrote:
 
Yes I do. Do you have any?
 
I wrote: 
 
Yea I do I  have a big brother.  But we don't live together
 
Kwangmin wrote:
 
Oh. Well I have a twin brother.
 
I wrote:
 
What’s his name?
 
“Class is over pack up and go to your next class” Mr. Jay said. “hey what class do you have next?” I asked “science you?” Kwangmin said while packing up his things.   “I have science too”  I said surprise. “So do you want to walk together?” Kwangmin asked.  “Sure~”    We stared walking but this guy comes running at Kwangmin saying Kwangmin! Kwangmin!  Then he stop running.  “Kwangmin who is she?” the guy asked “But who are you?” I asked because I heard what he said. “Well I'm Youngmin, Kwangmin’s twin brother.” Youngmin said.
 
“Well Kwangmin we better hurry to class well be late” Youngmin said.  “I'll meet you guys there I'm going first while you guys talk. ” I said running  “Dude she’s cute ” Youngmin said blushing “I know she is. I know.” Kwangmin said smiling.
 
==== 
 
Hope you like it! 
Please comment and subscribe. (:
    ~Tashama