Chapter Six - Twisted Love

Life Unexpected
Kimi's POV
“We're late!” I yelled to Sooyoung as we ran to Cooking/Health class. “I know! Let's hurry Kimi!” she says as I pull her hand to go faster. “Okay.. Okay.. I'll try to run faster! Soccer player” Sooyoung says as she runs faster. Then finally we got there and walked though the door. “We're so sorry, we are late!” I said as I bowed. “It's alright girls.. Please find a empty seat.” Mr. Jang said as we went and sat in open seats. And for some reason I sat between Minho on my right, Jonghyun behind me, Taemin in front of me and Key was on my left and also Sooyoung was all the way on the other side of the room.
I looked at Sooyoung, I pouted, she frowned. “The class before you guys had a terrible accident, so today instead of cooking, we‘re going to be having fun and just do whatever you want.” Mr. Jang said. “We should play spin the bottle!” Jonghyun says as he raise his hands. “Well.. no.. all you kids think about is kissing and hugging and love birds and and ugh~… all does nasty stuff” Mr. Jang says as he makes a funny face expression.
Then I started to crack up again, but this time even harder! Then a couple minutes later when I stopped I looked up and then I saw everybody, I mean everybody looking at me! It was freaky. “Hey.” I said as I waved a little to them and then my friend Sooyoung pointed at her phone, and then we text during class. “Okay so where were we?” Mr. Jang asked us. “Well, you were going to let us play 'Spin the Bottle' and you said you get to call if they're fair! Okay lets play!” Jonghyun says as he finished drinking his water bottle and then Minho, Taemin and Key started to move the desk so we could make a circle.
Then soon everybody got up and all the guys started to help move the desk to the sides of the room. “LET'S START!” Jonghyun yells. “Oh shut up!” Mr. Jang said playfully and took the bottle and spin it. “GAME ON!” Key yells. And everybody smiles. It landed on Jessica “Mr. Jang ask her.” Minho says as he looks at Mr. Jang. “Truth or dare?” Mr. Jang echoed. “Truth!” Jessica reply quickly. “Okay um.. Is it true, that you're dating Kim Jonghyun?” Mr. Jang said as he was about to laugh. “Ah~… um.. No!” she replied. “Oh that ! Okay whatever spin the bottle!” Jonghyun says as he changes the subject.
Then Jessica spun the bottle and it landed on Minho. “Truth or dare?” Jessica asks Minho. “Dare.” he answers her. “Alright.. I dare you to go and tell Mr. Jang, 'I…I love you' and also look into his eyes.” Jessica says as she laughs. Then Minho grabbed Mr. Jang and looked him into the eyes and said, “I love you” and then looked away, like nothing happen. Then Minho spun the bottle and then it landed on.. It was by Sooyoung and it is going to…. NOT LAND ON ME but Yoona! "REALLY YOONA?" I reply in my head.
“Dare oppa!” Yoona says as she smiles. “Then drink this water bottle within 2 minutes or something happens!” Minho says. “Isn't that to long oppa?” Yoona asks. “Just do it!” Minho says as he tosses the bottle at Yoona and she doesn't catch it. “WOW.” I heard Krystal mumble. Then Yoona drank the water within 2 minutes and 2 seconds. “YOU LOST!” Taemin screamed. “I was 2 seconds off oppa.. Please?” she said as she did puppy eyes. “NO.. You have to be my slave for a week!” Minho says coldly. “OPPA! That's not…. Okay!” she says as she smirks. “Creeper!” Key whispers to Taemin and he nodded.
Then she spun and lets skip up until it gets on to my turn. So Yoona got Key, who got Jonghyun, who got Eunhyuk, who got Sungmin, who got Sooyoung who got Taemin and who got me. “Dare.” I said as I felt a lump in my throat. “Alright.. Treat me for a week for anything I want.” Taemin says as he looks at me. “FINE!” I moaned. Then after my turn Sooyoung and I quit the game. “Agh..” I said as I looked at Sooyoung and we walked over to two seats and looked at each other with bored-ness. We both sighed and just sat there. “Hey girls.. Want a drink? Or you two want to come with me” Minho asked us as he look me in the eyes and I swear I was all red and blushing like a tomato. “Ah~ well Kimi said she wanted something to drink.. So she'll tag along but I have to use the restroom” she says as she goes over to Mr. Jang and to get a pass to the bathroom. Then Minho and I also got a pass that Mr. Jang sent us to get some drinks from the teacher's lounge. “So.. How was your day?” Minho asked me. “Ah~ it was fine, and yours?” I said as I looked at him. “Um.. Good and yeah.. You're a senior right?” he asked me. “Oh.. Yah and you?” I asked as we turned a corner. “Oh yeahh.. that's why I am so smart” he says as he smiles and looks at me. Then I giggle and he seem to blush.
RING RING
“Huh?” I say as I answer my phone, “Hello?” 
“Hello.. Is this Kim Kimi?” a voice said
“Yes.. And you are?”
“Oh I am your mother friend.. Tell her to call me later after lunch.”
“Alright! Good bye.”
“You too.”
“Who was that?” Minho asked as we walked into the teacher lounge and we showed them our pass and grab 2 boxes that were Pepsi 12 packs. “Are you okay carrying both of them?” I asked him. “Of course, I am strong enough.” he says as he smiles at me. “Minho??” A voice says. “Hello.. And you are?” he says as he gives the lady a weird face expression. And I thought in my head ‘I heard that voice before' then I secretly record there conversation. Then I took the soda. “Hey… I'll go first.” I said as I carry both soda packs. “Alright.. I'll catch up.” he says as he waves good bye to me and goes back to the conversation.
 
Minho's POV
 
“My grandson.. You have grown so much.” the lady says. “Grandma? But they said you died and pasted away!” I said as I held back my tears. “Yes. I faked my death, so you could be safe. I was a smoker, an alcoholic, and I didn't want you to follow me. You always looked up to me.” she said as tears started forming in my eyes. “Grandma... Leave. You were gone and you can't just come back and act like nothing happened! You died, and that's how it should have been!” I said as more tears came running down my cheeks. “But I loved you. I came back to see you, and your parents. I love you and I will always love you forever. Nothing can stop grandma's love for you, Minho.” grandma says as she looks at me into my eyes, but I turned to look away, “LEAVE! Get out of my-- my life!” I said as tears continued trailing down my face and walked away, “I love you grandma...” I whispered to myself as I walked away wiping my tears.
 
Kimi's POV
 
As I walked back and brought the soda I tripped. “Ow~” I said as I held my knees. “KIMI!” Donghae screamed as he came running towards me and touched my face, “ARE you alright?” 
Then Mr. Jang comes with a fist-aid pack. “Mr. Jang.. You know there's a nurse right?” Jonghyun asked. “It's little, we can use the fist aid kit.” Mr. Jang explained yelling a bit to Jonghyun. “I was just saying, gosh.” Jonghyun whispered and rolled his eyes. I looked at Mr. Jang, then I look at Donghae, they both are focused onto me. “Could you please pull your socks down?” Mr. Jang says as he takes a bunch of wipes out. There, on my leg was this big bleeding thing and I yell in pain as Mr. Jang wiped the blood off with the wipes. “Oppa help!” Sooyoung says as she shook Donghae. Then Mr. Jang continued wipeing off more of the  blood and put a band-aid on it. “Here stand up!” I heard a voice from behind me and they lift me up. “MINHO?” I say as I smile and hug him in pain. “Be careful Kimi!” he says as we all giggle. 

--------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry if I had mistakes or bad grammar or errors or anything you didn't like!
If it really bothers you, I will fix my changes!
Anyways keep reading please!
~Smile-pass-it-on ( Kimi ) ^^
p.s. ~ Author Jooeun here just helped out and edit this so hopefully there's no bad grammar nor misspelling. ^^;;