Chapter Three - Jealous?

Life Unexpected
Kimi’s POV
 
“Hey girl!” I heard someone say as they tap me on the shoulder. “Oh hey Sooyoung! How are you?” I said as I hugged her. “Great! Long time no see!” she says as she smiles. “Hey Kimi? Are you running for President of the Student Council?” Seohyun askes me. “Yeah! You guys?” I asked them as we walked into our classroom. “No!” Seohyun says. “Oh no! I am trying for vice- President”  sooyoung says. “Hello class! My name is Mr. Lee . Please behave in my classroom!” said the teacher. Then someone burst into our classroom. “Sorry… I am late!” he says as he walks in and bows with pretty long hair for a guy. And I don’t why but I started to crack up.  
 
“Miss Kim!” Mr. Lee yelled. “Yes?” I said as I looked up and stopped laughing. “Since.. You love to mess around.. Take Mr. Choi here and show him around school later during lunch hours… he’s a newbie!” says Mr. Lee . “Yes sir!” I said as I looked down. “Mr. Choi please sit next to your tour miss Kim.” Mr. said as he smiled brightly. “Hey! What is your name?” he says as he looks at me and sits down. “Oh.. my name is Kim Kimi and you?”  I said as I turned a bit and looked at him. “Hey Love birds! Stop talking!” Mr. Lee screamed. We both nodded and then we decided to pass notes. 
 
Me: Hey! So name?
Him: My name is Choi Minho! J
Me: That’s a nice name! favorite movie?
Him: idk! Lots! You?
Me: same here! :p
Him: hey.. Want to hang out sometime? 
 
“Hey man nice conversation! So you gonna date her?” I heared a guy say to him. “Yah.. I don’t know! If she rejects me or not” Minho says as he looks at the paper and keeps writing. “Oh nice man. So you want to go to office?” he says. “No.. the teacher is never going to find out” he says as he passes the paper to me and looks up and sees Mr. Lee . “um..hum.. You were saying?” he says as he looks up. “ah hehe?” Minho says as he stands up and bows. “since its only the first day! No one is going to the office! But Mr. Choi! Look and focus in class!” said Mr. Lee. “I am very sorry Mr. Lee!” Minho says as he looks up then sits down. “I am too Mr. Lee!” I also say as I stand up and bow. “its okay kids! Everybody please welcome our guests. Famous Actors Kim Bum and Kim so Eun!” he says as everybody claps as they walk into the classroom. 
 
Then I turn to Minho and see him smile. “Lets all for the rest 30 minutes just talk.” Mr. Lee says as he turns around and talks to Kim bum and Kim so Eun. “Hyung! So you got a girlfrirend?” Taemin says as he tugs on Minho shoulder. And then I see Im Yoona. “Oppa! I forgot my lunch money! Will you buy me lunch later?” Yoona wines to Minho. “Yea….sure” he says as he smiles at me. And of course I smile back. “Hey Minho! How are you man?” Jonghyun says as he pats his back. “Great.. You? Haven’t been here since my mother passed man!” Minho says as he looks at Jonghyun. 
 
“Hey Minho.. Can I talk to you?” Mr. Lee says. “um…sure.” Minho says as he stands up. “Oh and you too Kimi” he says as he walks towards Kim bum and Kim so Eun and we followed him. “So… we wanted to know more of the student council.” Bum said as he looks at me. “Well and of course Mr. Lee here told us you were the secretary. “yah.. We had a lot of fun. End of the year party. I was the only junior and the rest of the offices were Seniors.” I said as I looked at them and they nodded. “oh alright. And Mr. Choi! We wanted to ask if you wanted to join us for some tea.. Later after school” Bum asks Minho. “ah~ Sorry I cant today but tomorrow?” Minho asks them. “sure. Tomorrow at 5:00pm.” So Eun says. “Alright” Minho says as he looks at me. “Thank you class for having us today!”  Kim bum says. “Yes! Thank you for coming!” Mr. Lee says. “THANK YOU!!!” all the students said together as we stood up and bowed. “Thank you” Kim so eun says as they leave the classroom. “CLASS IS OVER! GRAB YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE” mr. Lee yells. “Thank you!” I say as I run out of the classroom and bumped into someone. “Agh..” I said as I stood up.
 
 “Sorry Miss. Are you okay?” he says as he puts out his hand. “agh.. Thank you! Sorry about that!” I said as I ran again but he grabbed my arm. “What is your name?” he asked. “Kim kimi” I said as I turned around. “Donghae here!” he says as he smiles. Then Minho takes my hand. “Hey Kimi lets go” Minho says as he takes my other hand and takes me away. I waved goodbye to Donghae as Minho dragged me to our next class. 
 
----------------------------------------------
 
Thank you for reading and please comment and subscribe! 
Thank you and please tell us how we did! ^^
   ~Kimi