Chapter One - First Day Of School

Life Unexpected
*Jooeun's POV*
“Yah yah, Jooeun-ah wake up!” my brother, Jiyong shouted and pulled my blanket away.
“Yahhhh Why do you always wake me up first?!? Just because I'm younger?!?” I shouted.
“Because I'm already awake.” my older twin, Aecha popped out from my door and smiled brightly.
I groaned then got up and did my regular morning routines.
“Jooeun-ah hurry up! You're going to be late!!!” Jiyong shouted once again.
“Oppa where's Aecha?” I asked.
“Aecha? She left already.”
“Bwoh?! Aish!!!” 
I then quickly put on my long white socks which goes up to my knees. I took a quick glance at myself in the mirror again. I was in a white blouse, blue bow, and a blue cardigan over the white blouse, skirt half of my thigh, white socks that went up to my knees, and black flats. I quickly ran out of the house and headed to school. I bumped into three weird guys.
“I'm sorry boys!” I shouted as I ran backwards then I turned around and walked foreword to school.
As I got to school we had to go straight to our homerooms. I sat down and as the teacher got in the classroom everyone went quiet. 
“Morning kids.” the teacher said. “I'm Mr. Horvejkul but I'd like it if you all call me Mr. Khun instead.”
Everyone then stood up, “Good Morning Mr. Khun.” said all together and bowed 90 degrees.
“Now students we have three new students today.” Mr. Khun said as I laid my head down on my textbooks. 
Three new students entered the room as girls squealed at the sight of seeing them.
“Annyeonghaseyo, my name’s Lee Chanhee but please just call me Chunji.” Chunji bowed, “Please take care of me.” Chunji smiled brightly then some girls sqealed.
“Annyeonghaseyo, my name's Choi Jonghyun aka Changjo.” Changjo bowed, “Please just call me by my nickname. Please take care of me too.” Changjo also smiled brightly then some more girls sqealed.
“A-Annyeonghaseyo…” girls then started squealing again but he continued, “My name's Lee Byunghun but please call me L.joe.” L.joe then bowed, “Please take care of me and it's nice to meet you all.”
All of the girls then started fangirling about how cute, handsome, hot and so on about them.
“Girls, girls, girls… Shhhhhh…” Mr. Khun shushed the girls.
“Alright, alright, alright, now Chunji and Changjo please go take that empty desk next to the one with the sleepyhead and L.joe please go take that empty seat beside that sleepyhead and please…wake her up too..?” Mr. Khun said and they all followed his instructions.
Chunji, L.joe and Changjo went to take their seats. L.joe shook the sleepyhead next to him gently. Then Changjo also shook the sleepyhead as Mr. Khun kept talking for a while longer.
“Yah yah yahhh,” the sleepyhead whined, “Stop shaking me I'm already awake! Aish so ann--”
“Yah newbie's sitting next to you so stop whining!” Mr. Khun said.
“Aish then don't disturb me when I'm sleeping!” the sleepyhead said.
“Don't talk back to the teacher like that.” L.joe said.
“Now who are you to be talking to me like this huh?!” the sleepyhead shouted as everyone quiet down not wanting the sleepyhead to be mad.
“Yah! I just want to take you to the good not to the bad!!!” 
“Do you really want me to start something here now?!” the sleepyhead said with a disgusted face.
“Yah yah! Miss. Kwon Jooeun do you really want to be sent to the office on our first day of school?!” Mr. Khun said.
“Yah! Aish!” I, Jooeun, the sleepyhead whined, “Stop being like this Mr. Khun! This isn't you!!”
“Yah I had a bad morning so do YOU really want me to start with this?!” Mr. Khun shouted.
“Yes, start it and start it again Mr. Khun!” I hissed.
“Jooeun-ah… please…” Hyunseung, the only person in the class who could help calm her down.
Jooeun sighed, “Aish fine fine whatever.” I glared at the newbies near her and Mr. Khun.
A notebook was passed to me and it was to a page so I started to read it:
 
I’m sorry for making you mad Jooeun…hopefully you’ll… forgive me?
Oh by the way can you please help us and tour us around? If not then it’s okay.
-L.joe
 
I turned to L.joe and glared at him a bit and wrote:
 
Ummmm… sure? What class do you have next then?
-Jooeun
 
I passed it back to Ljoe and then it was passed back:
 
I have history next with Mr. Lee and you?
-L.joe
 
I wrote:
 
Ahhh I have the same class next. You can just follow me then.
-Jooeun
 
I passed it back and minutes later he passed it back:
 
Thanks see you after class then. :)
-L.joe
 
I passed it back to him.
“Okay class since there's only a couple minutes left then please just sit and chat, I guess.” Mr. Khun said as he took his seat and looked through his computer.
 
+ + + + + + + + + +
Hope you all like it so far! I hope you all enjoyed.
And I know I'm a bad writer but at least I'm trying my best ^^;;
Please comment and subscribe...? ^-^
- Jooeun