Chapter Seven - Anonymous

Life Unexpected
*Aecha’s POV*
Before I knew it, History class was over and now I was on my way to Gym class. 
As I walked over to gym class, the teacher, Ok Taecyeon, was absent for the rest of the day, so we had a substitute who was not at all athletic. She took us outside and instead gym class turned into a free period. 
I sighed, “Great now I don’t have nothing to do.” I thought to myself and pouted. 
Walking up our substitute, I smile and bow politely. 
"Annyeonghaseyo ( Hello-formally ), I’m Kwon AeCha. I was wondering if I could go to the library?” 
The teacher looked at me and smiled. 
“Annyeonghaseyo AeCha. Of course you can go to the library. I’m glad there’s still a student in here that wants to learn.” she said as she writes me a pass. 
I smiled and bow politely before walking towards the door with the pass in my hands.
As I opened the library doors, I felt a sudden gust of wind and shivered. Walking in I walk quickly to my usual spot and sat there for a moment, feeling cold. Deciding that it was just me, I got up and walked to the librarian to see if the books I requested for were here yet. “Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Bae.” I say as I smile and bow. “Annyeong AeCha, how may I help you?”
“Are the books I requested here?” I ask politely. Ms. Bae shook her head, and I frowned. “I’m sorry AeCha, it’ll be coming in next week.” I smiled. “Thank you Ms. Bae, and may I ask why the library is so cold today?” Ms. Bae frowned. “Well apparently the heater and air conditioner went crazy and now the air conditioner is blasting cold air in here. Sorry, if it’s too cold, hopefully the custodians can fix them soon.” 
Nodding I thank Ms. Bae and walk back to my spot, but when I returned I stared confused. There were my spot was laid a sweater and a book. Curiously, I walk up to it and found a note.
::NOTE::
Wear this sweater to keep warm and stop shivering. Also here’s a book so you won’t get bored. Enjoy! 
~Anonymous
I looked all around the room to see who was around, but finding no one. I just smiled, picking up the sweater, I put it on and sat down to read the book the mysterious left for me.
 
*ANONYMOUS’ POV*
As I sat on the bleachers, I looked around the gym. Where is she? Looking and looking I couldn’t find her until I spotted her talking to the substitute gym teacher. Wondering what was wrong I suddenly stood up only to find them smiling at each other and the teacher handing her a pass. I smiled. “Typical AeCha going to the library again.” I thought to myself as I watched her leave the gym. 
Waiting for the sub to not look my way and move away from the doors, I quickly exited the gym and walked to the library. 
Coming in quietly and unnoticed, I looked around and snook around the library until I found her in her little corner. Smiling I observed her from a far, but I instantly frowned when I saw her shivering. Looking down at myself, I realized I was wearing a sweater. As AeCha left to do something, I quickly took a pen and paper near the computers and scribbled a quick little note. Taking off my sweater I set it under the note and went to look at the book shelves. Knowing she probably didn’t have a book to read, I quickly got a book I knew she would like and set it next to my sweater and the note. Hiding behind a nearby bookshelf I hid myself pretending to choose a book. When she came I watched as she stood in confusion and slowly approached her table. I smiled as she read the note then as she looked around the library I quickly hid my face in the book I was “reading”. When I looked up I realized she was wearing my sweater and reading the book with a smile. I stood for a little while more, watching her. I felt content, and decided I should leave before I got caught but to my luck the most annoying voice I could hear screamed my name. “_________~~!!”
I cursed under my breath and realized immediately that I may get caught now because of her, “Oh , what do I do?” I thought, panicking as I look around. 

 
-----------------
A/N:
Hope you liked the chapter. >,<
Please comment and subscribe. 
Thanks for reading.
~AeCha
p.s. Author Jooeun corrected a bit... ^^;;