Chapter Four - Princess?

Life Unexpected
*AeCha’s POV*
 
Class ended and I quickly packed my things. Stuffing my things in my bag, I walked out of the classroom and headed to my favorite place in the school. The library. 
On my way there, many girls were in the hall way in bunches, gossiping. But I stopped in my tracks and listened when I heard them mention my twin. 
“Hey, girls I heard the Jooeun got in trouble today in homeroom for yelling at Mr.Khun. She even got to sit next to the new student, named L.Joe. He’s a hottie, but it’s so unfair. Why does she get all the good guys? So selfish. She’s not even pretty. She probably seduces all of them just because she’s popular.” 
The conversation went on and on, but I couldn’t listen. If I did, I wouldn’t be able to hold my anger. So I walked past them like I heard nothing. 
As I reached the library doors, I smiled. ‘Annyeonghaseyo(Hello), Ms.Bae.” I greeted the librarian. She smiled and greeted me back. I then walked over to my usual spot. An isolated corner with a beautiful window screnery of the school garden, and a round table with a chair and a vase of flowers.
I sat down, I ate my lunch, then I got out my notebook filled with lyrics and music sheets. I took out my ipod and put on the music I had composed for a song I was writing. Listening to the music and humming my lyrics, I stopped where I ended off and thought for a minute. “Maybe I could put a rapping part in here.” 
Liking the idea I got up and walked over to where the music section of the library was located. 
Since I’ve been coming here everyday for the last couple of years, I memorized where everything was. 
When I got to the music section I walked through the aisle looking for my book. I smiled brightly when I found my book, but I instantly frowned when I realized my book was on the top shelf. I reached out my hand and even jumped. I still failed to get the book though. I tried again, and this time I was 1 cm off, until I saw a hand get the book for me. I turned to my side to see, a very cute guy holding the book I wanted. He smiled at me and walked towards me handing me the book. I smiled gratefully. “Thank you so much!” I said. Just when he was about to say something, The bell rung and some books on the shelf came tumbling down on us. He quickly covered me and I wasn’t hit, but when it was over, I saw a bruise on his arm and a cut on his hand for protecting my head. I frowned and panicked. “Are you ok?” he nodded. “I’m fine.” he said. 
I helped him up and move him to a near by table. “here just sit here for a while, I’m going to go clean up the books and I’ll come back to take you to the nurse’s office.” Without his reply I ran back to the aisle to put up the books, which took a lot of effort considering the height of the shelf. As I was putting up the last two books, I accidentally dropped a book, but a hand caught it before it hit the floor. When I looked I saw the same guy, I had just had made sit at a table. He took the other book and put them back on the shelf and turned to me. “I never had a chance to introduce myself. I’m Choi Jun Hong. But you can call me Zelo.” he said with a smile. “Kwon AeCha.” I said. Then I realized he was still hurt and frowned. “Why are you frowning?” he asked tilting his head. “You’re still hurt.” I replied. “I’m fine. Really.” he said. But I grabbed his hand and pulled him. “You need to go to the nurse.” I said sternly. 
Before we left the library, I asked the Ms.Bae and see if she could get my things to the classroom, while I get Zelo to the nurse’s office. Luckily she said it was ok and I quickly dragged Zelo all the way to the nurse’s office. 
When we reached the nurse’s office, I realized Zelo wasn’t talking and turned around to see Zelo, blushing? I tilted my head and saw he was looking at something while blushing. I looked to where his eyes lead and stopped at our intertwined hands. I blushed instantly and pulled my hand away. 
“uh, sorry.” I said. “It’s…uh ok.” He says and looks everywhere but at me.. I turned back around and found the nurse watching us. I smiled at her shyly, “Annyeonghaseyo Ms.Wang. My friend is hurt.” Ms.Wang nodded and smiled. “Thank you AeCha for bringing him here.” Zelo looked confused at us.
Ms.Wang turned to face him. “If you were wondering why we know each other, it’s because AeCha comes here often.” Zelo nods in understanding. 
After Zelo was checked and was said to be ok. Ms. Wang gave us passes to class, since the bell rung a while ago, when the books came stumbling down on us. 
Zelo and I walked in the halls together in awkward silence. When we reached my classroom, I was about to turn the door knob of my classroom door, until Zelo pulled on my wrist, pulling me close to him. I blushed and he did too. “I just wanted…to uh…say..thank you AeCha. It was nice meeting you.” I nodded. “thank you for helping me back at the library. It was nice meeting you too. Zelo.” I smiled warmly at him before pulling away and turning around walking to the door and turning the knob. I look back and smiled at Zelo one last time, before walking inside the classroom and closing the door behind me. I handed Mr. Hwang, my science teacher, my pass and headed to my seat in the back corner.  As I sat down and took out my materials and looked at the book I got from the library. Rapping for Beginners. I smiled and focused on class, but then a thought popped into my head. “Wait Zelo….where have I heard that name before?”
 
*Zelo's POV*
 
After AeCha went into her classroom, I walked to my classroom and handed my pass to Mr. Lee, my history teacher, and walked over to my seat. Once I got to my seat, I smiled like a fool to myself and thought about AeCha, before focusing on class. 
I felt people staring and I turned to see my hyungs giving me weird looks. “Since when has little Zelo been focusing in class and smiling like a fool?” Himchan hyung said to me, sounding surprised. I smiled and looked at all my hyungs. “Hyungs, I think I just met her.” They all give me weird and confusing looks. “Met who Zelo?” Yongguk Hyung asked. I just smiled. “My……Princess.” 
 
____________________
 
Please comment and subscribe.  
Thanks for reading.<3
   ~Aecha :]