Chapter Five - Cooking/Health Accident

Life Unexpected
*Jooeun's POV*
 
I walk to my fifth hour, Health/Family Consumer Education class which happen to also be with the three newbies, L.joe, Chunji and Changjo. As I walked in the girl's were squealing because of the newbies I rolled my eyes and walked to a random seat at the back and so I ended up in a dark little corner. Since the guy's were all attacked by all of those animals it took them a bit longer to get in. Yeah I'm popular too... but I'm only popular whenever with my Hip Hop Dance Crew, we rap and I just hate that girly Dance Team that Tashama Leads, and while she leads that team I lead the Hip Hop Team. Yes, I hip hop and I rap. So? Is there any problem with me being the lead of Hip Hop and Rap Group?!? Well for some there is but I'm sure not for sure for these newbies who haves almost all the same classes as me. 
"Excuse me but is this seat taken?" a young man asked me.
I looked up and I saw that it was Changjo, "Ahhh, this seat isn't taken so you can sit here Changjo." I told him as I smiled at him.
He took his seat. And the others also took their seats Chunji and L.joe took the empty desk beside us or I should say on the other side of Changjo. Changjo and I started talking about random stuff. We apparently have a lot in common. I looked over Changjo's shoulder and noticed L.joe glaring a like he was concentrating on making some kind of hole though Changjo's back. He looked... mad? Whatever and so the teacher, Mr. Jang came in the classroom and we did our greetings and started the first day of class with cooking.

 
*L.joe's POV*

So we as in, Chunji, Changjo and I followed Jooeun to our next class which was Health/Cooking class. I hate it because I at cooking and I dislike health. We walked into the room and Jooeun went first as some crazy animals came attacking us three. Changjo was lucky and dodged them all and so he went ahead and took the seat beside Jooeun, I just felt so... heart burning. For some reason didn't want Changjo to sit next to her I wanted to sit next to her, but bad lucky for me I couldn't dodge all of these crazy animals so Chunji and I were stuck at the door. 
"Yah yah yah!!! Let the newbies through!" some dude said and pushed all of the crazy girls and made way for us to get through, "Umm... the name's Jongup, Moon Jongup. If you guys ever need any help with these crazy animals then just ask." the dude named Jongup said.
"Oh thanks." I quickly said then I saw Changjo and Jooeun chatting happily. 
My heart then felt like it was just feeling just a while ago. I bit my bottom lip not trying to show how I really felt. I was mad like crazy on the inside, I wanted to take that seat! I wanted to be the one making her laugh and smile and....and ughhh!!! I just can't describe it... 
'I-I just never felt like this way before. Is this something you would call... jealous..? A-am I in...love with her? No no no that can't be! We just met and we're just... friends.'
I didn't realize I was glaring at Changjo's back burning a hole through his back the whole entire time. I then shook my head trying to forget it since I shouldn't be thinking that way to her especially because we just met today! The teacher then walked in and we started with our first day with cooking. Oh great! So Chunji did almost everything and from what I see on the other side Jooeun and Changjo are working very well together. I smiled at the thought of thinking that I was in Changjo's spot helping her cook like a real man should. Chunji then shook me out of my thoughts and I started working again.

 
*Jooeun's POV*
 
Changjo and I were working very well until I kept glancing at L.joe and Chunji they both worked pretty alright with each other with the cooking. It looked more like Chunji was doing everything. I kept glancing as I was cutting some stuff up. 
"Ahhh!" I yelped in pain as my hand flinched and accidentally dropped the cup of water next to my on the floor. 
Ouch! I accidentally cut myself AND dropped a cup of water. Changjo saw it and took my hand and also took a paper towel and put it on my cut.
"Ahh... Changjo-ah... you can keep cooking... I-I'll just go to the nurse myself." I told him.
"Ani, I'll just take you to the nurse's office because who knows you might black out because you lost so much blood." Changjo said as he put the stove on low.
*BANG* Changjo slipped on the floor, first but he slammed his head on the floor. 
'Ouch! That must've hurt him and 100 times how much it hurt me. Why are we both so clumsy today?!?'
I pouted and then tried to go ahead and help him. 
"Yah yah! Choi Changjo-ah!" L.joe came and helped us.
"Ch-Changjo-ah." I quietly said as L.joe picked Changjo up bridal style and carried him out of the room with Chunji behind and Jongup leading them to the nurses office. 
'I hope Changjo's alright. Aigoo, he slipped on some water.' I frowned at the sight of the water.
'If anything happens to him I'm never going to forgive myself.'
I bit hard on my bottom lip with slight of watery eyes.
"Yah Miss. Kwon Jooeun-ah you go to the nurse and wipe that off arosso?" Mr. Jang told me as I then turned off the stove and bowed and took my exit. 
I walked to the nurses office with teary eyes.
'I really hope he's okay...'
As soon as I arrived the nurses office the next bell rung and I was stuck at the nurses office. And since the nurse and I were pretty close because of my clumsy older twin Aecha the nurse let Chunji, L.joe and I stay to watch over Changjo for a while. Then later Chunji said he'd go off to his next class because he doesn't really have anything to bother about the situation and so L.joe had a bit of blood stain on his shirt but the nurse said that Changjo didn't really hit so hard on the floor so he'd be okay even though the back of his head and bleeding a bit. So the nurse and I talked for a while then she had other kids to help out.
"L.joe-ah... I think you should get to your next class now since Changjo is alright at the moment and he's just hurt a bit. And you're a newbie to this school... you need to get used to this school too L.joe-ah." I told L.joe but he refused because he didn't want to leave Jooeun and the fact that Changjo was just like his actual younger brother.
 
+ + + + + + + + + +
Hope you all like this fanfic so far ^-^
Please continue reading this fanfic of ours,
And we'll keep active and keep updating every 1-2 weeks till the end of this fanfic!
Gomowoyo ^^ *bows*
- Jooeun