Chapter 9

Licensed to Kill

 

Seunghyun had to admit, as soon as they had stepped out of the car, he already doubted that Yonghae would be able to help him; he had already planned on telling the truth since he had no reasonable excuse whatsoever, but his friend proved him wrong and now he was sitting inside the YG van listening to his manager talk in a bright mood, completely opposite from just recently.

"I had no idea that your old high school friend was an extra in your movie, a great coincidence indeed and since you suddenly spotted each other at the set today, I really can't blame you two for having wanted to hang out a bit afterwards." The manager smiled towards Seunghyun.

This was the little piece of information (or lie) that Yonghae had given Seunghyun's manager and he did indeed believe in it.

The rapper shook his head and smiled. "No it's okay hyung. I should've been more cautious of the time."

The other man heaved out a laugh. "It's alright Seunghyun, I understand why you forgot. When you hang out with a good old friend after a long time of not seeing each other, it's very easy to forget the time. You must've had a lot to catch up on."

Seunghyun swallowed nervously and managed another smile, he nodded then. "Yes, we had a lot to talk about."

Oh if his manager only knew...

 

They arrived at YG and Seunghyun was greeted by his wonderful YG Family, including his dear members of course who all wrapped their arms around him in a tight hug as soon as he they saw him step inside the lounge.

"Guys! Can't...breathe!"


Seunghyun felt the very tight hug loosen and everyone present laughed.

"Sorry hyung," Jiyong smiled. "We just missed you."


Seunghyun returned the smile and looked at s one by one. He was one lucky man to have these guys in his life. Suddenly he felt tears threatening to fall and he bowed his head down slightly as he closed his eyes.

Just then he felt the familiar arms wrap around him yet again (loosely this time) and when the rest of YG Family joined in, he started sobbing silently. The sight of the YG Family hug was beautiful and when YG himself walked in, he smiled.

After some more hugs and greetings, Dongwook, who was going to the military soon, claimed with a smile that the ”Choi brothers” needed to have a talk and walked off into another direction with his arm around Seunghyun. The rest of YG Family took this as a cue to walk upstairs again and finish their surprise celebration party for Seunghyun.


The ”Choi brothers” were sitting on one of the sofas in the building and were in the middle of a nice conversation when Dongwook recieved a text message from YG saying that it was time to come upstairs. Dongwook put his phone back into his pocket and stood up. Seunghyun looked questioningly at his hyung and stood up too. Dongwook chuckled at his dongsaeng's expression and before Seunghyun was able to say anything, the older grabbed his arm and grinned.

"Come," he said and dragged Seunghyun down the hall. "Let's find the others!"

The younger was a little confused but let himself get dragged along anyway.
The two labelmates arrived at the next level and stood in front of a closed door. Dongwook tried to put on an act.

"Dang, I wonder where everyone took off to. Seunghyun, check the conference room here and I'll check the studio."

Seunghyun literally looked like a question mark at the moment, even more confused than before and it took everything the older had not to burst out laughing.
Dongwook slowly walked away while Seunghyun turned around and opened the door to the conference room.

"Wow, I can't see a thing in here," he mumbled as he searched for the light switch. When he finally found it, he pressed it swiftly and light filled the room. The sight that was displayed in front of the rapper was a heap of people that immediately yelled ”Surprise!” and threw out confetti.

Suddenly Dongwook walked inside and up behind Seunghyun.

"Yes, surprise!" He exclaimed with a smile and put a hand on the other's shoulder.

Seunghyun was speechless, mouth slightly open as his eyes darted around the room.

"Oh my god." he suddenly choked out and put his hand over his mouth to stiffle a sob, however it wasn't very successful.

Everyone smiled as they watched Dongwook chuckling slightly and pulling Seunghyun in for a hug to let the latter cry for a bit.

A few minutes later, while Seunghyun dried his tears and collected himself, the rest of the BIGBANG members went to fill everyone's glasses with champagne. There was non-alcoholic stuff for the younger artists, of course.

Dongwook brought Seunghyun to the table where all the food were displayed on. He motioned to Youngbae at the other side to hand him two glasses; he gave the other one to Seunghyun who took it as he sniffed a bit, eyes still a little red from crying before, but he didn't care that he probably looked like a mess at the moment.

Someone who did care however, was Seungri.

"Ah hyung...!" the younger Seunghyun half-whined, half-laughed. "Look at you! Our hoobaes are present and you're being a crybaby, man up a bit!"

Everyone burst out laughing, including Seunghyun himself, however he was fuming inside. He loved Seungri but he felt that the younger's words had been quite uncessesary and he just wanted to smack his head right there and then.

However, a few seconds later, the job was done by none other than Kwon Jiyong himself. The Maknae let out a whining ”That hurt!” to which Jiyong replied with ”Well, you deserved it.” as he smirked.

Everyone in the room laughed yet again while Seungri kept rubbing the spot on his head where he had been hit. Seunghyun looked at Jiyong and the two made eyecontact before grinning at the same time.

A cough was suddenly heard. Everyone quickly quieted down and directed their eyes to their boss, Yang Hyun Suk.

"Now, let's make a toast for Seunghyun and for the successful ending of the filming of his new movie," he said as he raised his glass. The others followed suit. "You've worked hard." he added and smiled his so ever rare smile towards Seunghyun.

Seunghyun smiled shyly hearing the praise from his boss and bowed slightly in thanks. Just then, Daesung started off by yelling "Cheers!" and soon everyone were yelling the said word, except YG, he kept it calm.

 

After a while of chatting and eating, Seunghyun suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He excused himself from the conversation with Dongwook and Chaerin, picked up his phone as he turned around and took a few steps away for a bit.
He furrowed his eyebrows and cursed inwardly when he saw the now familiar number on the screen.

The rapper quickly made his way through the room, passing Daesung and in the process brushing his shoulder slightly by the fast movement.

Daesung turned around and looked questioningly at his hyung who quickly disappeared out the door of the room. Just then, a hand waved in front of his face, grabbing his attention and when he turned to see who it was, he sighed inwardly. Seungri.

Seungri began talking but Daesung hadn't really taken notice of that and neither could he really focus on what the latter was saying since he kept thinking about what it was that made Seunghyun walk out of the room so fast. Moreover, he had had an annoyed expression on his face.

Wonder got the better of Daesung and he abruptly his heel to check up on his hyung outside the room, leaving the Maknae astounded of having been ignored.

 


A/N: Hello it's me, I hope you all remember this story haha. Some of you might not know, but I'm on a semi-hiatus with this story, however lately I got some inspiration and motivation to write so I created this chapter ^^ I hope you enoyed it. Hopefully now the story will flow better.

I have another story called "ToDae scenarios". I'm in the middle of writing another chapter for that one so check it out if you want :)

I can't say when but hopefully I'll be back with another chapter for this story soon. See y'all until then!

Comments are LOVE, and are an important source for my motivation! So please comment! ^o^