Chapter 6

Licensed to Kill

They continued walking inside the building's ground floor until they reached an elevator and that's where the driver decided to leave Seunghyun on his own.

"Third floor, door number 50 on the right side, you'll find our boss there. Goodbye." The man said who then his heel and walked away, disappearing behind a corner.

Seunghyun sighed heavily and entered the elevator. As soon as he pressed the button to the third floor and the elevator started moving, it began to dawn on him that he was now going to meet the person who had dragged him into this mess. He had an odd feeling about this person, a feeling he couldn't put his finger on but it made him feel sligthly nervous about the meeting, he couldn't lie about that.

After a few long seconds, the elevator arrived at the third floor and Seunghyun stepped out in a long corridor with doors on each sides. He looked to his right and started walking in that direction while following the numbers on each door. The doors also had small round windows which made it possible to look inside. However, Seunghyun only gave a quick peek while passing each door and all he could see was people sitting in front of computers.

"I wonder what they're doing." He thought out of curiosity.

Suddenly he caught sight of a door with the number 50 on it, and that door didn't have a small window so he figured that it had to be the boss' room. He walked up to stand in front of it, took a deep breath and then knocked firmly.

A few seconds passed and then a voice was heard.

"Come in."

 

Seunghyun knew it was the right room now. He slowly opened the door and was greeted by a fairly bright room with a large window across from the door, that gave all the light. In front of the window was a wide desk and a high office chair, which had the back turned towards Seunghyun.

After closing the door, all Seunghyun could do was stand silently and wait. However, he didn't have to wait long before the other man shifted in his chair and spoke up.

"Choi Seunghyun I suppose?"

"Yes." Seunghyun said, eyes focused on the back of the man's chair.

There was silence for a few seconds before the man suddenly sighed contenly and said:

"The weather is beautiful today, isn't it?"

Seunghyun didn't know whether to answer that question or not so he cleared his throat to let the other know that he heard him.

"Oh you'll have to excuse me." The man said shifting once again in his seat. "Let's forget about that and focus on something more important, you being here finally."

With those words the man turned around, a soft smile on his face and continued:

"It's nice to have you here. Long time no see Seunghyun-ah."

Seunghyun went speechless, eyes widening in shock as he only stared at the man in front of him. He couldn't believe his eyes.

"You?!"