Chapter 1

Licensed to Kill

"Good work today! Go back to the hotel and have a good rest. Tomorrow is the last shooting day so be well rested."

After those words were spoken from the director, Seunghyun decided to inform the members of BIGBANG that he’ll be back with them soon.

Meanwhile, as he sat in the car that would take him to the hotel, he picked up his phone to dial the number to the phone in BIGBANG's apartment. It rang once, twice, thrice, before a slurred voice responded.

"Hello…?"

Despite the slurred voice that was heard in the phone, Seunghyun knew directly that it belonged to the member Daesung.

"Daesung-ah! He said happily, completely unaware of what time it actually was. I’ll tell you; this movie will be a hit! It’s the last day of shooting tomorrow and after that I'll be back."

The answer came as just a long yawn, and it was only then that Seunghyun looked at his watch and gasped when it showed 02:15AM.

"Oh my god, I’m so sorry Dae. I had totally forgotten about the time. I must’ve woke you all up, huh?"

The younger one laughed slightly.

"No, the others are sleeping like rocks. I don’t really care about my sleep now, I’m just glad to hear your voice again; you’ve been gone for a while. We miss you very much."

As Seunghyun felt relief that the others were still sleeping, he also felt gratitude towards what Daesung had said.

"You guys have no idea how much I miss you too" he said while smiling.

Daesung and Seunghyun talked for a while before the car pulled up at the hotel. Before they hung up, they promised each other that they would celebrate when Seunghyun came back. 

A while after Seunghyun had arrived to his hotel room it was only a matter of seconds before he was lying in his bed, sound asleep.

 

A few hours had gone and Seunghyun was far away in dreamland, suddenly there was a noise heard.

*beep beep*

Seunghyun being deep in his dream only heard the sound a bit weakly.

*beep beep*

He quickly turned around in his bed when he realized the sound wasn’t coming from his dream, and slowly opened his weary eyes only to find his phone in front of him, ringing. He made a disapproving face, grabbed the phone and looked at the screen.

Seunghyun was surprised that anyone even called him around this time, but when he saw the unknown number on the screen, he became suspicious. While sitting up, he glanced at his watch which showed 5:10AM and then back at the phone. Hesitantly he pressed the green button and held the phone against his ear.

Before he even had a chance to say a word, he heard a voice he didn’t recognize at all.