Chapter 5

Licensed to Kill

"Are you Choi Seunghyun?"

Seunghyun could do nothing but nod, as frightened as he was. His hands were shaking uncontrollably so he quickly shoved them into his jacket pockets. He didn't want the other man to see that he was scared.

The serious-looking man went to the back door, opened it and made a hand gesture for Seunghyun to get in.

"Then I'd like to ask you to come with me." he said afterwards.

Seunghyun went hesitantly to the open door while looking around. If anyone saw him now, his career would be over. He stopped in front of the opening before going inside and turned his head to look at the man.

"Where exactly are we going?" he asked.

"To the building of our organization, our boss is waiting for you there. Please don't ask any other questions until you meet him." the man said, still with no expression that started to scare Seunghyun.

The man made the hand gesture once again and Seunghyun got inside the car quickly. He had a lot of questions and he expected to get all of them answered when they arrived. But as they drove off from the hotel he couldn't help but starting to feel very uneasy.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." he thought.

 

The ride didn't take too long but they had arrived in a part of Seoul that Seunghyun never had been in and the further they drove, the less people did they see until they arrived in a small area where Seunghyun didn't see anyone. The area was completely distant from everywhere else and that made him slightly worried.

However, he had been too deep in thought to notice that the car suddenly had stopped and the driver was now on his way out. Seunghyun quickly unbuckled his belt and hopped out of the car. In front of him was a tall grey building that definitely didn't look inviting.

The driver came towards him and gestured to the door of the building a few meters away.

"Let's go inside, just follow me." he said dryly.

Seunghyun nodded and silently followed the driver. As they walked through the doorway he looked at his watch and noticed that there wasn't much time left until his manager would come back with the van and he had to be back at the hotel by then. If not, he would be in a situation where he'd have to explain himself and if he couldn't do that, he'd be in big trouble.

He couldn't let that happen.