Chapter 7

Licensed to Kill

A/N: I'M SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE WAIT! T_T I was so busy with school and I had a really bad writer's block so I couldn't write almost anything. I've graduated now so from now on I'll be able to write more on this. Anyway, here's an extra long chapter (longer than I usually write) for making you wait 3 months (omg). I'm really sorry!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The unknown man, who wasn't so unknown to Seunghyun anymore, rose from his seat; a smile still plastered on his face.

"It's been a long time, hasn't it Seunghyun-ah?"

Seunghyun went from shocked to angry but he tried to regain his composure.

"Yonghae...after all these years, why did you want to meet me now?" he said and crossed his arms while narrowing his eyes at the other man.

The brown haired male sighed and rounded his desk to stand in front of Seunghyun; keeping a fair distance. The smile that had disappeard seconds ago was back again.

"Aren't you happy to see your old friend? Personally I'm very happy to meet you since it's usually so hard nowadays with you being bus-"

"No." Seunghyun interrupted in a stern voice. "You were just like everyone else, Yonghae. You were my best friend yet you abandoned me when I became a traineé in YG. There is no such thing as friendship between us anymore and if you're not going to answer my question then I shall take my leave."

Seunghyun turned around and was about to open the door when Yonghae gripped his wrist.

"Wait, Seunghyun. Please let me explain. I'll answer every question you have; I'll let you know everything. Just- just don't go." he said in a sad voice.

Seunghyun released the door handle, his back still facing Yonghae.

"Hurry up." he said in monotone.

 

In 10 minutes Seunghyun had gotten brief answers of practically everything he wanted to know. It wasn't that much, just a few questions about Yonghae's work. However, there was still an unanswered question left, why was Seunghyun there?

"So this is what you do now? Running an organization with people that does 'secret jobs'?" Seunghyun asked and leaned back in his chair after having been lent forward all the time Yonghae was talking.

"You could say that, yes." Yonghae said and nodded. "However, one of these jobs can't be taken on by anyone so the people that are assigned to that job had to go through some tests."

"Tests? What exactly does that job imply?" Seunghyun asked.

"I can't tell you that right now but all I can say is that it's a kinda dangerous job, it requires bravery."

Yonghae then quickly looked at his watch and started to rise from his seat.

"I'll tell you more when we meet again, your time is almost up. I have to send you back to the hotel."

Seunghyun was now more confused than he ever could be. He quickly stood up.

"Wait a minute... we're going to meet again!? Why!?" he almost yelled, irritated.

Yonghae sighed heavily and averted his gaze from Seunghyun to look at the clock on the wall, he then turned his eyes back on him and they made eye contact.

"There's no time to explain it right now." he quickly said and hastily went to open the door. Seunghyun still stood at the same spot and was now staring at nothing in particular.

"Come on!" Yonghae shouted.

Seunghyun then turned to look at the other man, glaring at him for a few seconds before he walked up to him and grabbed him by his collar.

"I'm not leaving this room until you tell me why you brought me here in the first place. What does this have to do with me!?" he said shaking him.

Yonghae was startled. Seunghyun was still bad tempered and he was just as scary as he remembered him being whenever he got angry back then, he hadn't changed one bit in that.

Yonghae raised his hands in defeat. "Okay, okay! You see, I need some help and I know you're the one who can help me."

Seunghyun suddenly released his collar and just blankly stared at his old friend for a moment before he opened his mouth.

"What makes you think I'm the one to help you?" he said in a low voice.

The other sighed. "Because even though it's been many years and you don't really see me as a friend anymore I still know you like the back of my hand and I know you do too. I know you're capable of helping me, Seunghyun."

Yonghae then looked away briefly only to find the clock showing once again the time running out and when he looked back at Seunghyun he found the man staring at him with sharp eyes, a stern expression on his face.

He sighed again. He knew how incredibly stubborn Seunghyun was, even after all these years of not seeing each other. But with all the memories they had together he hoped the other wouldn't decline.