Chapter 3

Licensed to Kill

Seunghyun got practically no sleep the remaining part of the night and when he arrived at the set the next day, he looked like a zombie. The director met him and was almost shocked by what he saw.

"Woah, Seunghyun. What is the reason you look the way you do?" he said, looking at him, a little worried.

Seunghyun snorted with a little smile and looked down at the ground.

"Lack of sleep, that’s all."

The director was still standing there while giving him a worried look.

"That happens to everybody, of course. But is there any reason behind the lack of sleep?"

Seunghyun's smile vanished and he looked up at the director. He knew he couldn’t tell him what kind of call he had received the other night which was the reason he barely got any sleep. So he lied about the cause.

"I miss my BIGBANG members pretty much. It has happened before that I haven’t got any sleep because of that."

The director nodded understandingly and put a hand on Seunghyun's shoulder.

"Don’t worry. It's good that you get to meet them today after all this time, right? Now, let's put on a lot of make-up on that." he said, gesturing to Seunghyun's face.

The rest of the filming went smoothly and when the mini celebration afterwards was over and everyone had said goodbye, it was time for Seunghyun to lie yet again. He went up to his manager who stood waiting by the van that would take him back to YG Entertainment.

"Manager-hyung, I forgot some of my stuff back at the hotel and I need to say good bye personally to a few of the actors. Could you send the van to come and pick me up later?" he said as he stuffed his hands in his pockets out of nervousness.

The manager eyed Seunghyun suspiciously for a second but then he sighed and nodded while saying:

"Okay. Do whatever you need to do. I’ll send the van back here in an hour. The others back at YG are eager to see you so only one hour okay?"

Seunghyun thought for a second if one hour really would be enough but he knew he couldn’t get his manager to change his mind.