Chapter 8

Licensed to Kill

Yonghae waited for the other to say something but when nothing was spoken he groaned, gripped Seunghyun's wrist and dragged him out of the office room.

"Do you want to get in trouble? I thought you said yourself that you had to be by the hotel on time?" Yonghae said a little out of breath as they waited for the elevator.

Seunghyun was silent still and when they finally stepped inside the elevator, he quickly glanced at his watch and cursed inwardly. There was no way that they would be able to arrive before his manager and all he could do now was to prepare for the consequences.

They rode the elevator down to the first floor and when the door opened, they practically ran to the main doors and out of the building to Yonghae's car. They hopped inside quickly and Yong Hae stepped hard on the gas pedal. During the car ride he took quick glances every now and then at Seunghyun who still hadn't spoken a word and was looking out the window.

Yonghae sighed and focused back on the road.

"Are you mad?" he said after a few silent seconds.

There was no reply from the other.

A red light appeared and Yonghae decided to put a friendly hand on Seunghyun's shoulder.

"Hey..." he said softly. "Look I'm sorry for everything and that we had to meet like this but-"

"Stop touching me or I'll have to cut your hand off." came the serious tone from Seunghyun who was still looking out the window but had started to tense up and was now clenching his fists in his lap.

Yonghae noticed that and slowly lifted his hand off the other's shoulder. He laughed slightly putting his both hands on the steering wheel.

"Man...you don't even have anything to cut with" he said jokingly in an attempt to make the other laugh but all he got was a deadly glare that only Seunghyun could pull off and a pocket knife dangling in front of his eyes.

The brown haired male cleared his throat awkwardly and luckily just then the lights turned green so he could focus on driving instead of attempting to make Seunghyun talk to him (and maybe get killed because of that). Seunghyun was clearly furious at Yonghae, and when he was furious it was better to leave him alone, that much Yonghae knew about his longtime friend.

 

They had driven in all silence when they finally arrived outside the hotel and to Seunghyun's abhorrence he caught sight of a black van parked near the entrance, a van he recognized immediately, the YG van. His manager was already there. Suddenly two words were spoken by Seunghyun after the 10 minute silent ride.

"I'm screwed." he muttered.

And just as he said those words, his manager walked out of the main doors of the hotel looking quite irritated.

The rapper sighed.

"Great...he's been looking for me."

"Will you be scolded?" Yonghae looked at his friend apologetically.

Seunghyun sighed again and unbuckled himself. "It will be more than just scolding, Yonghae. I wasn't supposed to be away for this long."
He then turned to look at the other and gave a small smile "Anyway, thanks for the ride..."

Seunghyun grabbed the door handle and was about to open the door when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Yonghae staring intently at him.

"Why being scolded or worse when I can help you get away from that?"

Seunghyun just stared at him dumbfounded. "What?"

"Come on." Yonghae said and opened his own door. "Let me handle it and you'll just agree with everything I say, okay?"

Seunghyun nodded and they both got out of the car.

 


A/N: Sorry for the delay, I had writer's block .__. Also this is kind of a useless chapter but the next one will be better I promise! :3

Comments makes me happy! ^^ See you all next time!