Tiffany's Stomach

Romantic Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t need a minute to guess. She recognized the voices behind those masks in a blink of an eye; she knew them quite well. As much as she wanted to confirm if her instincts were correct, she didn’t like to end the blissful conversation that she was having with the girl across her. So with a loud sigh, she just let it pass.

 

“It’s fine though… I like that song anyway,” she said. Her eyes frantically searched for the two trolls but realized that the latter were gone too abruptly.

 

"I like that song too," Tiffany continued to hum incoherent words. She liked the song, but didn't exactly know the lyrics.

 

Taeyeon continued singing the song. "Oneul bam neowa hamkke georeullae, MY LOVE"

 

Tiffany blushed upon hearing the last words. 'She's got a really really beautiful voice.' She didn't realize that she was staring too much which made Taeyeon shy all of a sudden.

 

Tiffany wasn’t sure if she’s starting to like Taeyeon that way. She’s not even gay, according to her last relationship. Her last boyfriend was a cheating bastard. She caught him making out with their youngest professor. She mentally clenched her fist at the thought.

 

But this girl across her was too cute; like she wanted to own her. Never did she feel this strong connection towards anyone, especially with an acquaintance. Now she thought about what Sooyoung said.

 

‘Maybe she’s right. But what if Taeyeon is straight? That’ll be so frustrating.’

 

She then remembered a chapter from the book which was finally serving its purpose at a desperate moment like this.

'The subtle yet sure-fire way to know if he or she is single without sounding too interested...’

 

“You and your boyfriend must be regular customers in here.” She assumed, hoping a no for an answer.

 

Taeyeon almost choked up at the statement.

 

“Omo! Taeyeon-ah.” Tiffany grabbed the glass and carefully handed it to the choking girl.

 

Taeyeon immediately drank a gulp of water to relieve the obstruction in . She then wiped her lips with the napkin and chuckled at her own silliness. “I’m fine now.”

 

Tiffany heaved out a sigh of relief.

 

“I don’t have a boyfriend.” Taeyeon muttered. She looked at the other girl’s eyes, anticipating for a crescent transformation.

 

It wasn’t enough for Tiffany, as if it was a vague response. She needed to know something more but was too shy to ask.

 

As if Taeyeon could read her mind, she continued her rather incomplete response.

 

“Or girlfriend,” she whispered.

She smiled sheepishly, trying not to look at Tiffany’s eyes as she stared at her almost empty plate.

 

It was the answer that Tiffany wanted to hear. It was a give-away statement that they were both on the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter