Wonders

I'm in love with my sister's crush!

-Tae Min-

 

"OMO!!! ISN'T THAT YOU GUYS? WE TOOK IT A FEW DAYS AFTER WE MET YOU!!" i EXCLAIMED. They nodded. *sigh* They are so cute!! But Hyun Jae is still cuter.

 

-Hyun Jae-

 

"Omo! Is that  guy starring at us?" I pointed over to a Dino-looking creep. Kekeke, I'm nice.

"I think he is........ If he keeps this up then he's gonna loose an eye or two...." Unni sneered.

"YAH!!!! Hyun Ae-ah!!!!!!" someone yelled. We turned around to see Minho coming towards us.

"Ahhh.. Minho-ssi!! Annyeonghaseyo!! " Unni and I greeted.

"Uhm...... Hyun Ae?" he pointed to me. i shook my head. "Oh ne!  Hyun Ae? Seonsaeng wants to see you!" wants to

"Oh Ne! Gamsahabnida!! Tell her that I'll be there in 10 mintues." With that Minho walked away.

"Hyun Jae-ah? what was that about? Did you know he bullied hyung? did you know that hyung......" Tae Min was cut off by Jinki putting his hand over the Maknae's mouth. He shook his head.

"uhm..... OKAY? wel... I'm gonna go to see Seonsaeng. Laters!!" Unni ran off waving over her shoulder.

-Hyun Ae-

I ran to the classroom and didn't see anyone there. "Uhm..... Anyone here?" No one was there so I went back to the front gates and called Hyun Jae. 

When I saw them: "..." silence was very awkward between me and taemin! ESPECIALLY when I know him better then anyone else!!! "Uhm ... well me and Hyun Jae have to go!! WISH US LUCK AT SOLO ENSEMBLE!! (And for those who don't know, it's a concert! a strings instrument and a piano player plays a song in front of a bunch of judges). With that we ran off towards our mom's car.

A/N: OMO!! sucha short chap!!! I'm sorry!!! And also thanks for supporting me!! comment and subscribe please.