Hyun Jae + Tae Min = DATE!!

I'm in love with my sister's crush!

-Hyun Jae-

"HEY!! HYUN JAE!!" I stopped to turn around and see Tae Min oppa running torwards me.

"Ne?" I tilted my head a little to let him catch his breath.

"I..uh.. I have two tickets to the Amusement park.. uh. uhm.. would you want to go with me?" He was being soooo cute. KYAAA!!

"Uhm.. SURE! I'd love that. When do you want to go?"

"How about tomorrow? Onew is going to go to Japan for the class trip. Isn't Hyun Ae going too?" I nodded. YAY!! WE ARE GOING ON A DATE!! Omo!! What should I wear?

"It's a date then. Well see you tomorrow then." I ran home smiling. "UMMA!! I NEED SOME MONEY!!"

"Umma walked out of the kitchen, "wae?"

Still smiling I replied, "Because I have a date!! So right now I'm broke and I want a reaaaaaalllllllyyyyy cute outift for my date."

"araso, araso! Here," Umma handed me a $20 bill and I ran upstairs to change and get to the mall.

-next day-

I woke up at 8:00 since Oppa is picking me up at 9:00. I ran to the bathroom to clean up and brush my teeth. After I clean myself, I wore the outfit I bought yester day.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBM0ZxJ0k6059u8AVogqV

Then ran down to eat breakfast. At 9:00, Tae Min came and we went to the amusement park.  We played random games and had a lot of fun. Tae Min played a singing game and won me a GIIIIIAAAAANNNNT PANDA!! WHEE! I love it! When it was lunch time we had hamburger, french fries, funnel cake, and BANANA MILK!!! After we rested a little we went to the rollercoaster!! YAY!!

"Come on Hyun Jae!! It'll be fun!!" We both went in line for the rollercaoster. When it was our turn, we sat next to each other and waited for the ride. Unfortunately, I forgot my fear of heights and as soon as the car started moving I felt scared.

Luckly, Tae Min remembered at the same moment and put his arm on my shoulder. "Bwooh?!" I looked up at him.

"Mianhae. I forgot about your fear of heights. Don't worry, You're not going to fall. I got you." He smiled and pulled me closer. I leaned on his shoulder for comfort and shut my eyes. "Okay, It's over. Come on," Tae Min told me when the ride was over.

"okay. Thanks Tae Min. You helped a lot." I thanked as we got out of the car.

"No problem. You're my dongseang afterall!" That felt like a stab in the heart. Yeah, that's probaally all we are. Oppa and dongseang. *sigh*

 

A/N: My Best friend helped me with this xD She's Hyun Ae btw. Well, Let's see what will happen :) Sub and comment please. <3