7 years later!

I'm in love with my sister's crush!

-Onew-

 

It's been seven years since I first met Hyun Jae and her sister! Wow! And Tae Min met them before me by a few minutes! Oh, Tae Min! Why did you have to be closer to Hyun Ae then me?!? If you're thinking I like her then your right, I do! She's sooo perfect! Her grades are the best, great sense of style! Shes nice and talented! She's my dream girl but I think she likes Tae Min! Oh well, if my dongseang is happy then I am too! Oh there's Hyun Jae!!! about time! (Wait I think that might be her! Nah, it can't be because my heart's not racing like it does with Hyun Ae! "Yah!! Pabo!!! Why are you so late? Ceremony is about to start!! Let's go!" I grabbed her arm rushing her into our seats.

 

"Annyeounghaseyo! I'm the school's music director and principle! Welcome to Seoul Acadamy! Here we teach the students about their hidden talent and try to make it better!" everyone clapped like crazy!! "Now for a performance from one of the new freshmans this year!! Jun Hyun Ae and Choi Minho!!" As soon as he was off the stage, the lights turned off and the curtains opened. There they were! I was starring at Hyun Ae in her beatiful white dress that flows behind her a little bit!! As they were singing the duet for One Year, I heard many people saying things that made others wonder! I glanced over to look if Hyun Jae was okay and to my surprise, she was smiling ear-to-ear! I looked up at Minho again and was filled with jealousy!! Dude, FML! I had a crush on her for seven years and I never got to sing with her!!! Gah! FML! If she debuts soon then I'll never get to see her!! Soon the song was over and everyone was whistling, clapping, and cheering! They were really good! -sigh- well that's life!

 

"Great job!! Okay now every new student shall go off to class! And each of you who's going for the singing part? You must be in a group of 3 to 9 people!" I ran off to singing class and was ambushed by Tae Min!!!

 

"Annyeong, Hyung!!!" "Annyeoung!!! Now off me!!!!" I pulled him off. "What class are you in? I'm class 1-A with Hyun Jae." "Wheeeeee!! We're all the same!!! Me, you, Hyun Jae, and Hyun Ae!!! Wheeee," he started to jumped.

 

A/N: okay, I wrote this before bed so no hating please!! I'll update more later on or tomorrow!! Comment and subscribe please! Gamsahabnida to my wonderful subscribers and fans!!!