lOlLiPoP

I'm in love with my sister's crush!

-Onew-

Hyun Ae and I just got back from the trip to Japan today!! And they are anoucing the winners of the competition!! I hope it's not my group SHINee or lOlLiPoP (Hyun Ae and Hyun Jae's group, made out of 7 girls, all of them friends). OH!! Please say that neither of us won the debut!!! I don't want to leave Hyun Ae.... AND HYUN JAE OF COURSE! heh heh?

"Okay!! Winner is....." Principle Lee was annoucing. Everyone was on the edge of their seats, me included. "lOlLiPoP!! Congradulations!! Your manager will be here shortly. Okay everyone go back to class! lOlLiPoP, please stay back a while. Thank you!" Hyun Ae and her friends jumped up hugging each other. I should probally go congradulate her. I stood up and walked over to her.

"Hey! Congrates on the debut, Dongseangs!! You better remember me since I've been your friend since forever." I chuckled as she playfully hit my arm. I gave her a big hug and whispered, "I'm going to miss you and Hyun Jae."

"YAY NOONA AND DONGSEANG WON!! YAY!! Let's go celebrate later, okay? Hyung! Let's go!! We're going to be late for class!!"

"Gamsahbnida Onew-Oppa, Taeminnie! See you later!" They waved at us smiling.

-Hyun Ae-

As soon as they were out of sight, Yosun asked, "You guys ready? This is exciting!! I hope we don't have to leave for too long!!" I nodded in agreement.

For 5 minutes, we talked about things we will do when we get back. Finally our manager walked in. He walked straight up to us and introduced himself. "Anyeounghesayo! I'm Jin Chung Hee. I will be your manager while you debut. I hope we can get along." He bowed.

"Ah! NE! Anyeoung! I'm Jun Hyun Ae. The older twin and the strongest. Please to meet you."

"Anyeounghesayo! I'm Jun Hyun Jae the Maknae. Please to meet you too! I must warn you though, if you hurt any of us then you can get hurt."

"Hi! I'm Kim Yosun. Second oldest. Pleasure to meet you."

"Anyeoung, Kwon Jae ibnida! Let's get along, ne?"

"Yo. Jung Eun Mi ibnida! I'm the Unni of this group. Nice to meet you."

"Park Mi Young ibnida! Third eldest, lead rapper."

"Anyeoung, I'm Jang Bong Cha. Don't even think about messing with us. Jun Hyun Ae and Hyun Jae cousin is in the gang, Miss A."

"Oh! Well, let's get to business. You will officially debut in 3 months. Rehearsal is after school and half the day on weekends. You will meet me here and if you are sick then tell each other and they will tell me. As for homework, you will have a hour break every practice to do your homework and if you hav a partnered project and your partner isn't in lOlLiPoP then he/she is to come with you to the SM building for practice. You understand?" We all nodded.

"When the 1st rehearsal though? Because I'm busy today. Unni and I are going out with our friends to celebrate our debut." Hyun Jae asked.

"Yeah, when is it, manager-ssi?"Mi Young asked.

"Okay. 1st don't call me manager-ssi. Call me Chung Hee-oppa. I'll be like an older brother so please don't be formal. 2nd rehearsal starts tomorrow." He checked his watch and said good-bye.

After he left, we all went to our classes. Hyun Jae and I had health at the time so we walked over to our usual seats. "Hyun Ae! Hyun Jae! We are working on a project. I assigned everyone's partners so your partner already knows what to do, Hyun Ae, Jinki is your partner. Hyun Jae, Taemin is your partner." Please get to work."

A/N: OMO! yay!! Long chappie!! Well, that's it for today! Sub and Comment please!! Saraghae.