Meeting Yooguen

I'm in love with my sister's crush!

A/N: OMG SO SORRY FOR HAVEN'T UPDATE IN LIKE FORVER!! Please forgive me *bows* Well, I'm updating now and I'll do double if I have to :P

-Hyun Ae-

"uhm.... What's the project about?" We asked.

"It's adopting a child. We are going to go to the Little Childern Adoption Center after school today," Oppa told us.

"YAY!!! WE GET TO BE UMMAS!!!" Hyun Jae was jumping up and down.

"Yep.... so how was your meeting with your manager? Is he nice? And how are we going to take care of the kids AND let you rehearse?" Tae Min asked with his thinking face on.

"1st, Tae Min, stop that face! It's so weird and it doesn't fit you. 2nd, you guys will bring the kids with us to the SM building after school everyday then. 3rd, they can sit and play with each other or watch us then. We'll talk about this later," I answered.

"Ah! Araso," they replied.

"Okay, Hyun Ae and Hyun Jae, you guys will have to get yours earlier, right?" Teacher Kim asked.

"Nope. Our manager says that we don't have rehearsals until tomorrow so we'll be able to go," I explained.

-Onew-

*After School at the Little Childern Adoption Center*

"YAY!! We finally get our little kid for the year!!" Hyun Ae was jumping up and down with excitment.

"I know, I know! But sit still for a sec will ya? How about I take him/her during the day and you take him at night. Except on the weekends, I'll take him/her at night and you during the day so that your schedule won't effect him/her much?" I suggested.

"That's a great idea, Oppa!! Tae Min-Oppa and I should do that too," Hyun Jae exclaimed.

"Hyun Ae! Onew! This is Yooguen. He'll be your child for the year. Yooguen, this is your umma and appa." Teacher Kim introduced us. !! I forgot that I'm bad with kids!!

"Hi Yooguen! I'm your umma. It's nice to meet you!" Hyun Ae picked him up. She looks like a real umma right now. Damn it! I hope I'm not blushing. "Oppa!! Aren't you gonna say hi to our kid? He has to get to know you."

"eh? Oh yeah I was gonna do that. Anyeong, Yooguen! I'm your appa. We'll get along right?" He just nodded his head.

"Umma? Appa?" Yooguen pointed at us. We chuckled and nodded. I took them to a near by park after getting ice cream.

"*sigh* How are we going to balance everything? Yooguen seems to like you more then me. Since we have all the same classes, why don't we just take him to school with us? I mean, the other students are doing it too," I offered. Yooguen just looked up with chocolate ice cream all over his face. I wipped his face and looked at Hyun Ae. She was smiling ear-to-ear. "YAH! What's with the smile? Is something on my face?"

"Ani, you say that your bad with kids and yet your able to take care of Yooguen right now without keeping a distance."